Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight`s skills

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight`s skills

Well i`m wondering wich path should i choose - defensive or offensive one - i used google but he did not help me much ;/
    the thing that bothers me is that on the few info pages that i found they said - knights scale well early game but kinda suck late game - dunno what levels represent early/late game but i`m wondering.
    Should i take just the bottom 2 rows for defense skils - no dmg on world bosses then, pvp and normal campaigns

Slasher -> Ultimate slasher - i`m taking these anw but then what ?
    go for passives - for def(divine blessing, enchanced block, reverse damage + row 3 - agoran shield, shadow trasher, tenacity =>> apollo shield) - this will be the def route
    or
    the offense route
    -> delphic destroyer, whirlwind + heart of rage, combat master, intercept =>> enhanced deplhic destroyer - offense route

if i go for atk and not def - i`ll do dmg but won`t be tanky and probably won`t go to parties and etc cuz - yeah I mean when ppl take a tank they`ll expect a tank not a DD wannabe + i never really got far into crystal saga so i have no idea if it`s similar or w/e and that`s why i`m asking - if you can help me and list the skills or post a screen - it`ll be great - that`s mainly for the players from the old server cuz they had the chance to get to a higher lvl and test things out

I`m asking cuz i`m almost 25 and i just want to be safe

Well, do you want to be a Tank or a DPS?

Tanks get to use Angels later, who heal a ton and do massive magic damage, but they have to be behind the player.

If you go for DPS, you end up like a slightly different Ranger. Sit behind Knights and do big physical damage.

Comment

well that`s what i`m wondering - ofc i`d love to play as a dps but choosing knight i was thinking that i`ll be a tank later on - anw any idea if a tank is needed at higher levels or you can manage with both ? if it`s not too much trouble i`d like info for both Tank and DPS - another thing i read about angels but that`ll probably mean that i`ll need troop m atk from the academy - troop skils and hero skills were my 2nd concern
      Tnx for your answer

Comment

you know what? why dont u go hybrid... that solve ur problem... and every build has a weakness...
        so follow ur heart... stop thinking and play and enjoy....

Comment

Ok what are your toughts about astrals then , i accidently passed lvl 25 yesterday (by gathering xp crops from a friends farm ;/ )
          M def and P def , or HP instead of one of the 2 - and another thing i can have only 2 astrals right ? No more slots are unlocked trough quests or at higher lvls ? I`m asking for more astrals because i saw dodge and block astrals so i was wondering if i might need something else
          Last edited by ThePinkPanther; 08-26-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I planned to go for a tank too, but I dont really see its value right now. in PVP at the 3 vs 3 you get slaughtered by hunters with almost same defence as you but way more attack^^. my block is at 569 but bearly does anthing.

can somebody explain me where tanks are needed, I took knight because of this but it should make sense at the end or I will go for dps too.

Comment

Working...
            X