Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

R2games wartune standalone mini thinclient

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nearzt
    started a poll R2games wartune standalone mini thinclient

R2games wartune standalone mini thinclient

Agree
    98.59%
    Disagree
    1.41%
    Dunno
    0.00%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Hi r2games,

is it possible for r2games server have their own mini thin game client like here ?
    its handy and less lag compare play in browser itself which is some ppl install a lot of extension running behind .

just some opinion.

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    R2 has miniclient, but they decided not to post it for players ! They like to play with their lag and bugs, who are never being fixed!
    False information from your part:

Originally posted by MemoryLane
    Sorry for the late response guys- R2 has NOT released a mini client. The mini client you guys are seeing flying all over the internet is not R2's. As such, there is no way to confirm if it's safe to use or not.

I will say, as a player, I would not download and use anything that requires my username and password that did not come from the site itself. Anyone using any such mini client would be doing so at their own risk, and any losses resulting from using it, will not be reimbursed or compensated for by R2.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    R2 has miniclient, but they decided not to post it for players ! They like to play with their lag and bugs, who are never being fixed!

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    We need this ~_~ Now.
    ~_~ ~_~ ~_~
    It would help and benefit so many players. It would be veyr cool too. Don't complain either that "it cost too much" or "we don't ahve enough money"
    CloudCaller event gave you tens of thousands possibly 100s of thousands.

Leave a comment:

• coder93
    replied
    it works good for me i can say lol

Leave a comment:

• crabbjetton
    replied
    that mini client just messed me up. i started 164 server on ************ and the next day i was back to 0 after lvling to 22 its a waste of time

Leave a comment:

• kelcelforever
    replied
    That could solve a lot of login issues, but r2games is pretty lazy-azz to make something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    www.************ has it. However it can't be used to login to the r2 servers if I'm not mistaken.
    wow, really? seem's im gonna move there, then. R2's wartune is a heavy burden to my crappy computer.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    www.************ has it. However it can't be used to login to the r2 servers if I'm not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    I believe Chinese wartune has it, but i dont know if it's patch 2.0 exclusive or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X