Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    now then you wana compare the chinese zebq's with the english knights?
    Thats not a chinese Zebq haha thats prob like a top 10 BR there. its rediculous D:

Ooops, my apologies read your post wrong.

Comment

• dont u know how hard it is to kill knight with proper build.
      in pve, mage or archer less likely able to tank, you need a knight to help.
      for pvp, any noob build either archer or mage or knight wont win against the good any of class.
      if you have the proper build, i would say Knight the strongest. if you think you are weak against mage, try exchange all the mdef into pdef. i bet all the mage gonna cry to you.
      Knight is OP class
      ```Janis```

Comment

• Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
        dont u know how hard it is to kill knight with proper build.
        in pve, mage or archer less likely able to tank, you need a knight to help.
        for pvp, any noob build either archer or mage or knight wont win against the good any of class.
        if you have the proper build, i would say Knight the strongest. if you think you are weak against mage, try exchange all the mdef into pdef. i bet all the mage gonna cry to you.
        Knight is OP class
        however sacrificing pdef for mdef you will be unwated for mpd...just sacrifice mdef and increase pdef and focus into killing archers and knights

Comment

• i m talking about versus mage. yes Zeref would be right, they wont want to play with magical knight XD
          ```Janis```

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            however sacrificing pdef for mdef you will be unwated for mpd...just sacrifice mdef and increase pdef and focus into killing archers and knights
            That what i do i still have 12K MDEF but 23K PDEF so no worries for knight and archers and with block 4K and Godess Blesssing to level 8 i am so smooth
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• We all know, Knight are the OP class cause they have passive skills like 4% hp per block? ! wew if u look and calculate it u will know... Also u get 20% more hp and 20% more on PDEF which ofc mages get only in MDEF and archers get only in HP a is alittle help in Crit, !Also they have the highest damage dealing EDD , which is not in any other class,.. ! So stop whinning if u dont know how to play knight /!

Comment

Working...
              X