Clear All

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Originally posted by dmxdemon View Post
    if u know how to use a knight they r good in PvP against mages and archers
    yes mages r meant to slap them around
    here's a hint on how to use a knight
    first attack HS
    second attack super slasher - targets lowest HP which will be players toon due to hitting them with HS
    then use whirlwind
    and then super slasher CD should be done nail em with it again
    by then they should be dead if not repeat that and there u go simple
    Yes 1st turn HS
    2nd turn ulti slasher
    3rd turn WW
    In the meanwhile the mage heals.
    Because this combo is not depending on a high level seal to actually stun the mage, just to hit him for ulti slasher, right?

Mages may be knight's counter, but with BW they are impossible to beat.
    If anyone still beleives the trio of classes @#$%, explain me how is it that archers can't own mages as easilly as mages own knights?
    And please somebody answer me why the trio of restoring spells heal-puri-scatter is given on mages and archers and nothing for knights?
    And I really want someone to tell me in which mpd a knight is a MUST. With BW archers can tank, mages have puri for BL anf TL, archers have scatter for TL,GoD and Moon/.

Leave a comment:

• R28450943
    replied
    I got 3.4k block and I might block 25% in pvp and pve.

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    Ive been in pvp with other players of sim lvl as me as tests in altar of embodiment and they hit me with various attacks mostly just basic. And what i see pans out with what was on the wiki for wartune at my current block i get better than 50% block rate. Now some times some mobs seem to just get right by block probably something else in play in that area. How ever pvp i always see 60ish % block rate. Also in wb fights the same high rate of blocks.
    block+crit are heightened in WB so that doesnt count, and what level are you? trust me that you DO NOT have 60% block rate. a quick search of the forums would should several people who actually have tested it and done the math. I'm pretty sure at WAY lower levels block goes off more, like if i went in help someone in Badlands my block seems higher but once you get to/past lvl 50 i assure you, you will not block anywhere near 60%.

Leave a comment:

• dmxdemon
    replied
    w/e its called but ether way it attacks lowest HP
    knights r very ez to use in PvP
    just got to know what ur doin with them

Leave a comment:

• final_option
    replied
    Lol. “SUPER SLASHER”. .where can i find that skill? i tot its ulti. slasher.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    Oxy, calm down man I really wasn't having a go at you. I know ur on the forums a lot and you are one person I know I have encountered in BG. I was only asking u to attest to my claims that the line "Learn to build your Knight properly" frequently written on these types of threads might not apply to me because I have build my Knight properly. I am high lvl and decent strength so I might know more than the person playing the lvl 60, 60k BR Knight. Didn't mean to offend you.
    I apologize too but the way you worded your post sounded like you were being sarcastic towards me. Wasn't sure what you were trying to imply either since your post was direct towards me.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
    Archers dominate PvP early, mages mid-late and Knights late. Yes knights get dominated in PvP early, then the become monsters late. 60+ Knights take archers hands down, and can go toe to toe with mages depending on specs.

Knights and archers are basically mirrors, early archers own PvP and are meh at PvE. Later Knights own PvP and archers own PvE, if you are a knight and want to do well in PvP gotta stick it out to 60ish then you will dominate. Mages are always solid
    It seems to me that this is the first post of the thread?? Havent u read that BW has completely screwed knights?? and yes that involves end game knights too, end game knights actually have a chance to loose while facing same strength archers coz of the bulky troops archers have and coz of alll the TC increments which an archer can get in the end game(like medals, high lvl techs).
    Pls enough of this "end game knights dominate" ****, this statement is NOT TRUE and was never true ever. End game knights have a disadvantage in PvE(especially with BW allowing archers to tank) and are nowhere near as dominant in PvP compared to a mage. Mages are the most dominant class against knights and archers both, archers are always on their heels while facing a mage, they cant just sit back and say "oh yeah im mages counter so its easy" , they dominate BG and are no doubt the most effective element in any team's victory in GA as if u face a team with a mage and you yourself dont have a mage then you are screwed, only mages can be mages' counter especially in GA, to match their massive healing you need a healing power of your own, good luck in arena taking an archer thinking that it will counter a team with mages as it never happens. With all the useful talents which mages get i would say "end game mages dominate, not knights"
    Last edited by kattuktk; 09-15-2013, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dmxdemon
    replied
    if u know how to use a knight they r good in PvP against mages and archers
    yes mages r meant to slap them around
    here's a hint on how to use a knight
    first attack HS
    second attack super slasher - targets lowest HP which will be players toon due to hitting them with HS
    then use whirlwind
    and then super slasher CD should be done nail em with it again
    by then they should be dead if not repeat that and there u go simple

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Archers dominate PvP early, mages mid-late and Knights late. Yes knights get dominated in PvP early, then the become monsters late. 60+ Knights take archers hands down, and can go toe to toe with mages depending on specs.

Knights and archers are basically mirrors, early archers own PvP and are meh at PvE. Later Knights own PvP and archers own PvE, if you are a knight and want to do well in PvP gotta stick it out to 60ish then you will dominate. Mages are always solid

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    how do you figure you have a 60% block rate? Just FYI 1k block = ~10% block chance. If you only have 30k hp and 8k pdef I HIGHLY doubt you have anywhere NEAR 60% block. Right now I have 2.2k block and i block about once every 4-5 hits or around 20%.

and the way dmg works is:
    atk - def / 2. If someone has 11k patk and you have 8k pdef it would be 11-8/2 or 1.5k dmg. If a mage with 11k matk hit you with 5k mdef you would take 3k dmg. These numbers are also based off of auto-attacks because skills give out %'s. For instance a maxed out ult. slasher is 150% dmg + 300 dmg with a QTE of 25% more dmg. meaning that other knight with 11k patk would ult. slasher you for quite a bit more.
    Ive been in pvp with other players of sim lvl as me as tests in altar of embodiment and they hit me with various attacks mostly just basic. And what i see pans out with what was on the wiki for wartune at my current block i get better than 50% block rate. Now some times some mobs seem to just get right by block probably something else in play in that area. How ever pvp i always see 60ish % block rate. Also in wb fights the same high rate of blocks.

Leave a comment:

• Roadsidebomb
    replied
    Oxy, calm down man I really wasn't having a go at you. I know ur on the forums a lot and you are one person I know I have encountered in BG. I was only asking u to attest to my claims that the line "Learn to build your Knight properly" frequently written on these types of threads might not apply to me because I have build my Knight properly. I am high lvl and decent strength so I might know more than the person playing the lvl 60, 60k BR Knight. Didn't mean to offend you.

Leave a comment:

• R28450943
    replied
    I love my knight, I can beat anyone on my server. Its good to have a knight in LL nm with 2 pve archers and 1 pve mage.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Knights have been hit hard after all those updates. The tech blessing has ended any chance knights had of ever becoming usefull.
    Only usefull party skill they have is appollo, which btw is useless against bleed.
    The cycle of recovering skills restore-scatter-puri is given on archers and mages so knights are USELESS on mpds such as BL and GoD. Appollo is too little. I am level 64 and have appollo lv 2 and the only usefull place for it is spire. Even moon with scatter is EASY.

Tech bonus now allows archers to act as tanks. So even moon can easilly be accomplished without knights.
    In PvP even archers now stand a chance against knights because of HUGE templars they can have.

Plus, when guildmates ask for help, a knight is rarely the man they want. Always wanted is mage or archer. Knight is only wanted in spire...

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    w/w? Are you talking about ww? If so there is a talent that shortens WW cd for knights. You should know you have a knight as well lol. If w/w is something else then my bad. Can you explain w/w is? Anyways though i think major reason why no one does anything with the other talents is due to the fact we all need to upgrade HS before we can even touch the other talents. Lastly, I do agree that mages are a pain in the *** against knights. They should be afterall since they are knights counter. However, it isn't impossible to beat strong mages being a knight. I done it occasionally (not major cashers out there with 25k+ matk ofc.) but BR around your BR or a bit more/less is doable if you have enough hp,block,etc to handle. Overall though yes it is extremely hard for knights to beat mages.
    Yeah, my bad, I gave up on my knight so long ago I stopped looking at any talent but HS ^^

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Fought a mage around the same BR as me. 3 resto, 1 blessed light, 2 healing rune, suntoria, I just waved the little white flag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X