Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    does the chinese version get anything to improve their troops further? right now they got a huge buff thanks to academy blessing and it's effect on the troop count skill but after reaching lvl 80 and lvl 80 troops how exactly can you improve them? they wont get stronger at all unless you chose charisma gems and refinements. so i would have thought that those 200k br monsters can just kill them in 1 blow anyway. besides, with lvl 10 talents our WW skill should have a cd of 7 seconds.
    Actually even 200k BR kights cant kill templars in one hit or ww, it will still take time.... my source is tht i saw videos of some top knights there who deal 60-70k damage in dungeons(those bosses have 0 PDEF compared to temps) and lvl 80 temps with TC of 2500 something will easily have 130k+ HP

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
      No doubt feel free to check my math on this based on my current stats for hp block etc
      Currently my block rate 60% so 60 out of 100 hits is a block
      enhanced block 4% of max hp regained with each block
      current hp just shy 30k will say 30k for simplicity
      30000-4% 1200 over 100 hits 60 blocks 60x1200 = 72,000 hp gained over 100 hits 72000+30000 = 102,000 hp effectively over 100 attacks.
      To actually get net damage against me effectively you must do more than 1200 points damage every single shot
      My pdef is 8263 acording to all i read or hear that means my pdef will take away 1/2 that 4131 damage negated by def so to get net damage you must actually do 4131 pdamage + 1200 5331 will = zero lost hp my mdef is 4868 so half of that +1200 just to do zero damage with me getting zero gain.

Now im planning on getting every last point of block that i can get total on a wiki for wartune is listed as 95% block rate. End game knights are going to be next to impossible to kill in pvp.
      block rate 60%?? unless u have a block of 6k+ its not true

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        which is reason why i will kill knights^^
        I see you must be proud of killing noob knights. Keep it up, you'd cry about getting owned by knights if you play long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bashugud View Post
          This guy cracks me up, in fact I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type. oh and to answer your question I can remove troops in 3 moves and some big cashers it may take an extra move 85k br knight with BW buff
          u have 85k BR right?? k so i assume u have 24k PATK... k lets do the math..
          we will be taking level 75 temps with 2.2k TC..
          They have 85k HP(just do the calc formula for HP of troops) and around 9.3k PDEF...
          Now i assume u start with slasher so u do (24-9.3) / 2 = 7350
          Slasher bonus = 7350*1.32 + 205 = 9907 with EWD 45% -> 14.3k
          Now i guess u do WW with brut the next turn lets say ur brut is 15%..
          WW attack = 7350*0.95*1.25*1.45*1.15 = 14554*3 = 43662 to both temps
          Now after two rounds you have one temp down to 27.1k and the other down to 43.5k..
          I assume you kill the low templar with brut US the next turn, so now 3 turns have gone and u still have a templar at almost half the health... your next attack slasher (without brut now) aint gonna kill the templar is it?? so 4 turns gone..
          Bottom line is that you will take 5 turns to kill them, so your 3 turn stuff is a lie..
          NOW can u tell me htf u kill them in 3 rounds?? itll take u 5 rounds atleast, it means you are lying
          Last edited by kattuktk; 09-14-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            They have 85k HP(just do the calc formula for HP of troops) and around 9.3k PDEF...
            Now after two rounds you have one temp down to 27.1k and the other down to 43.5k..
            I assume you kill the low templar with brut US the next turn, so now 3 turns have gone and u still have a templar at almost half the health... your next attack slasher (without brut now) aint gonna kill the templar is it?? so 4 turns gone..
            Bottom line is that you will take 5 turns to kill them, so your 3 turn stuff is a lie..
            NOW can u tell me htf u kill them in 3 rounds?? itll take u 5 rounds atleast, it means you are lying
            I dun do maths, but u can add mage sunto into that damage formula, cos u can guarantee the mage has sunned their troops, unless ofc u have them stunned, but I assume we aren't bringing stun into the equation as this is jus a BR vs BR situation?
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Actually even 200k BR kights cant kill templars in one hit or ww, it will still take time.... my source is tht i saw videos of some top knights there who deal 60-70k damage in dungeons(those bosses have 0 PDEF compared to temps) and lvl 80 temps with TC of 2500 something will easily have 130k+ HP
              yeah i agree for an knight its very hard to kill templars and cus they attack always just front row this is another disavantage
              mage on other part can kill templars easy with runestone+meteor & rain[so good im mage]

Comment

Like someone wrote already, worst thing about knight are talents. Useless talents. There should be some to increase efficiency/decrease cd for main knights skills. Right now... there's only talent for ww useful and... seems like thats all. Shorter cd on edd won't be useful in a lot of situations and tyranny or second wind isnt good enough.

And well personally i would love if enhanced block would heal 5 or 6% instead of 4 :P

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  I dun do maths, but u can add mage sunto into that damage formula, cos u can guarantee the mage has sunned their troops, unless ofc u have them stunned, but I assume we aren't bringing stun into the equation as this is jus a BR vs BR situation?
                  Yeah no stuns are taken into consideration and yes, sunt will cause the knight to take one extra turn to kill templars, while healing the mage's HP which has been lost due to WW, good point.

Comment

Yeah no stuns are taken into consideration and yes, sunt will cause the knight to take one extra turn to kill templars, while healing the mage's HP which has been lost due to WW, good point.
                    yep, and considering I will use restore on my troops to last that one turn longer.... heck, I'll resto myself at full health before a delphic just for the dmg reduction. All the while doing everything I can to pound on that knight ... ie blood rune, delphic thunder, aoe, lightning, kitchen sink....
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      yep, and considering I will use restore on my troops to last that one turn longer.... heck, I'll resto myself at full health before a delphic just for the dmg reduction. All the while doing everything I can to pound on that knight ... ie blood rune, delphic thunder, aoe, lightning, kitchen sink....
                      You want a good belfast sink, those knights got thick skulls
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        You want a good belfast sink, those knights got thick skulls
                        I aim for their 'private parts'.

You won't hurt anything aiming at their heads!
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Ok. So I just try to challenge some Knight in my server.

They had Slasher deal: 16k~18k damage

Ultimate Slaher: 26k~32k damage

Whirlwind: 12k+ damage total to me and even more for troops.

Knight dodge a lot even badest luck. S/he has 30%. Average Knight in my server has 3k+ Dodge

After Knight destroy my troops. The knight usually has 45% of HP left while me 90~95%

Knight use Delphic Destroyer with 36k+ damage total

or use Enhanced Delphic Destroyer with 50k+ damage

I use thundere deal around 20k damage and have around 3k HP left. While then Knight still has 25% HP and attack again. S/He won.
                          So. What the point of complained?? Is the main points of how you build your account instead?
                          Last edited by JohnNguyen; 09-14-2013, 11:22 AM.
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

@JohnNguyen: That's where we need Amnesia Runes. Chaos wouldn't do any good if they don't have allies to hit. Auto hit would scratch a bit (about 10k or 14k with 50% damage buff), some more skills would finish the fight for our Mage. If Amnesia works that is.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

You still crack me up, oh god the pain ) First I've nothing to gain by lying as you say. Second I stick by my statement, I know my knight and what he can do. Now most of my encounters troops are finished in 3 moves and as I said in my post cashers will take me a 4th move and what I should also have put as you seem to be looking for the knights down fall is monster cashers will take me up to 5/6 moves to finished their troops off, Now as there isn't a huge amount of monster cashers in the game, I still stick by my statement.

Comment

You still crack me up, oh god the pain ) First I've nothing to gain by lying as you say. Second I stick by my statement, I know my knight and what he can do. Now most of my encounters troops are finished in 3 moves and as I said in my post cashers will take me a 4th move and what I should also have put as you seem to be looking for the knights down fall is monster cashers will take me up to 5/6 moves to finished their troops off, Now as there isn't a huge amount of monster cashers in the game, I still stick by my statement.
                                Well then what's your awesome 3 turn combo that does 80k damage to two targets with 10k pdef?
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X