• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Server S5-Armor
    useless class.

Let's consider pvp the mage and the knight:
    The mage cast a suntoriya and simply looks as the knight tries to destroy templares. At the same time the mage thrashes 2 AOE in a row and takes out templares the knight. The trick is farther, using heal the mage takes out the knight with big BR.
    1 AOE knights with the minimum power don't allow to be on an equal basis with mage/archer.
    The only thing that can rescue the knight as a class - INTERCEPTION on a long distance, to add in interception function shutdown heal on some rounds and to add power to a shield.
    It is possible to reconsider talents and to make it with their help.
    PS. CD and quantity hp resto\bl\sun it is incomparable with shield! Especially the shield is removed by skater.
    PPS. Heal in BG - cheat!

I warned - moaning))

maybe you think, what the knight is useful in PVE?
    NO!
    the knight has a little more armor than the others, but because of uselessness of skills and huge shield CD - the knight is useless and in PVE.
    No buffs, no debuffs, and unfortunately cant tank.
    moaning with hope of bright future...

Comment

Yes this is how it is, but once your knight is decent, troop or not the mage will be poking you... knight doesnt kill fast, they just outlast every1.

Comment

Knights definitely are at a big disadvantage where the troops are involved...
        But in grp arena they do pretty well against archers(cant do good against mages as they are the most OP class... even having arch in your team aint gnna save u from those aoe spamming and BL healing mosters)

Comment

Originally posted by Lezanti View Post
          Server S5-Armor
          useless class.

Let's consider pvp the mage and the knight:
          The mage cast a suntoriya and simply looks as the knight tries to destroy templares. At the same time the mage thrashes 2 AOE in a row and takes out templares the knight. The trick is farther, using heal the mage takes out the knight with big BR.
          1 AOE knights with the minimum power don't allow to be on an equal basis with mage/archer.
          The only thing that can rescue the knight as a class - INTERCEPTION on a long distance, to add in interception function shutdown heal on some rounds and to add power to a shield.
          It is possible to reconsider talents and to make it with their help.
          PS. CD and quantity hp resto\bl\sun it is incomparable with shield! Especially the shield is removed by skater.
          PPS. Heal in BG - cheat!

I warned - moaning))
          knights kill archers archers kill mages mages kill knight thats how it is but an well build toon can kill any classor just cash lol

Originally posted by Lezanti View Post
          maybe you think, what the knight is useful in PVE?
          NO!
          the knight has a little more armor than the others, but because of uselessness of skills and huge shield CD - the knight is useless and in PVE.
          No buffs, no debuffs, and unfortunately cant tank.
          moaning with hope of bright future...
          knight is useful in pve its just that most knights go pvp build and dont increase block but crit thus making them pretty useles in pve,shield cd is okay knights arent made to tank without healing from mages

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            knights kill archers archers kill mages mages kill knight thats how it is but an well build toon can kill any classor just cash lol

knight is useful in pve its just that most knights go pvp build and dont increase block but crit thus making them pretty useles in pve,shield cd is okay knights arent made to tank without healing from mages
            Dude no matter what u say u cant deny the fact that knights are indeed the worst class in every pve aspect of this game

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Dude no matter what u say u cant deny the fact that knights are indeed the worst class in every pve aspect of this game
              i never said they arent did i?lol

Comment

I disagree to an extent. I agree knights struggle against mages, but you know what I ujdr rstand thr mages are meant to ki ll knights and stay away from them in battle grounds and solo arena. The way I built my knight (I'm no expert) revolves around my pdef which gives me a chance against archers. Most knights I see all go for an attack build right off the bat which is great against other knights but horrible against o classes in my opinion. But regardless if ur tht upset u can always cash ur way to being able to win

Comment

me excites pvp aspect more, but also pve afflicts.
                  what can rescue a class?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    i never said they arent did i?lol
                    U said most knights go crit but in reality they can go either crit or block and it doesnt matter, they are bad in pve and not useful at all actually

Comment

yup we are worthless
                      #goes crying into a corner
                      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                      âœ* Prizzly
                      âœ* Knight
                      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

U said most knights go crit but in reality they can go either crit or block and it doesnt matter, they are bad in pve and not useful at all actually
                        yes they go and crit and pvp build and then start saying to mages you dont know to heal etc etc...every class plays it part in pve they work together lol

Comment

If you dont have op team for moon or dt nm you must have knight for tank knights have great skill apollo what works perfect with ic archer skillspire without knight? Never
                          About pvp, who bulid knight right rlz on bg or arena

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I honestly like knight in pve, thx to a knight we passed DT nm full run with average of 62k br, and today with 70k-ish thx to 200% spin we passed 4 in hard mode... knights are good in pve if your pt aint monsters:P

Comment

i love the new patch .. now i can ** over archers and knights )

Comment

Working...
                              X