No announcement yet.

Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knights are epic end-game, just cause you don't know how a class works, doesn't mean it's fully out-classed by others.

Sure the templars made mages harder to get too, but in the end if you boost your deffence etc, you're a real tank.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

early in the game archers dominates
      middle game mages dominate
      late game knights dominate, mages can still keep up with them while archers will be completely trashed by knights.

Conclusion: knights class are for people with patience, if you can endure being the "weaker" class in the beginnig, you patience will not be in vain. Deal with it until later in the game when the other classes ,especially the archers, will moan in front of you

Edit: I just saw a thread where a lvl 70 archer is complaining that knights and mages with leg 60 set are to strong for him. So stop moaning and get your legendary 60 set :P
      Last edited by R218901250; 09-05-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Dont forget the delphic is op once 50% damage triggers

Comment

I agree with the 3 posts above me, how do I know? I am an archer, my friend is an archer and another one is mage. Freakin hell we met a knight that is both offensive and defensive and not only he do high damage on us he is also difficult to kill coz of high pdef, high hp, decent mdef and high patk. He hits us at least 3k per hit by WW and we have decent pdef. We archers can't do much damage to him coz he has very high pdef and the mage, even if she did high damage can't kill easily the knight coz of high hp, yet he can runout our hp fast coz we only have low and average hp. So don't pretend that you knights suck just to solicit additional advantage over the other classes so you can kill all classes easily. And freakin' their delphic, yeah it is very scary.
          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
            early in the game archers dominates
            middle game mages dominate
            late game knights dominate, mages can still keep up with them while archers will be completely trashed by knights.

Conclusion: knights class are for people with patience, if you can endure being the "weaker" class in the beginnig, you patience will not be in vain. Deal with it until later in the game when the other classes ,especially the archers, will moan in front of you

Edit: I just saw a thread where a lvl 70 archer is complaining that knights and mages with leg 60 set are to strong for him. So stop moaning and get your legendary 60 set :P
            Actually bro its nothing like "end game knights dominate", actually the only real dominating and influential class is the mage... knights get stomped by mages(mainly coz of templars) while mages can still hold their own nicely against archers in BG, while picking an archer in grp arena thinking he would counter mage is a stupid decision.... in grp arena clearly those massive healing and aoeing monsters cant be countered by just AP stuff... 1 knight and 2 mage team can beat other teams even 5k br more than them, to counter mages in grp arena u need those healing monsters in your side too... only mages can be termed as their own counters in grp arena period . In true sense, the real dominating class end game is the mage class not knights...
            *Waiting for over optimistic aka blind knights to begin trash talking*
            Last edited by kattuktk; 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I'm new, and on this server iv just started I'm only a 45 knight. With WW and 24k BR with high destroyer astro its awesome. All i need now is 1k - 3k block and all will be good with the world.

But i could be wrong, i am new, just trying to pick up as i go, but knights ain't that bad early so far, and if they only get stronger later i don't see why people mown.

Its just glorified rock paper scissors, every now and then though that rock is gold plated lol.
              Ninno20
              Foul Marsh - S328
              Knight 60+

Comment

Nah, (a properly built-up) Knights beat Archers i accept that wholeheartedly... but why mages can beat everyone else and archers have to lose to both other classes? that's where the imbalance comes in...
                S144
                Guild: 'Nightmare
                Level 80 Archer

Comment

Tbh a strong Knight who is standing in front of his troops heals more from block than my templars him him for. Than i wish the knight could kill my templars in 1 aoe because the templars are working against me. If you are building up your char wrong u cannot blame the game for having a "gimp" class.

And if you cry about loosing to a mage thats simply how the game is made Archer > Mage > Knight > Archer

Make an Archer u will complain about knights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                    Tbh a strong Knight who is standing in front of his troops heals more from block than my templars him him for. Than i wish the knight could kill my templars in 1 aoe because the templars are working against me. If you are building up your char wrong u cannot blame the game for having a "gimp" class.

And if you cry about loosing to a mage thats simply how the game is made Archer > Mage > Knight > Archer

Make an Archer u will complain about knights.
                    i wanna take the same drugs you took to make you think archer>mage now after blessing.

Comment

Mitashki:

There's only 3 correct pvp sequences and they are 1) Mages > Knight 2) Mages > Archer and 3) Knights > Archer

Do note all three sequences are not interjoint. They are independent of one another . And nope, there isn't a 4th sequence (yet or ever will be)

Eili
                      S144
                      Guild: 'Nightmare
                      Level 80 Archer

Comment

I dont know what drugs ur taking but fighting someone with equal BR to yours u stand no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                          I dont know what drugs ur taking but fighting someone with equal BR to yours u stand no chance.
                          the only ones that think this blessing is "fair" for everyone are mages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                            I'm new, and on this server iv just started I'm only a 45 knight. With WW and 24k BR with high destroyer astro its awesome. All i need now is 1k - 3k block and all will be good with the world.

But i could be wrong, i am new, just trying to pick up as i go, but knights ain't that bad early so far, and if they only get stronger later i don't see why people mown.

Its just glorified rock paper scissors, every now and then though that rock is gold plated lol.
                            Only 24k BR? Mine is 28k already
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

LOL. What are you all smoking? Realy. The highest ranking player in our server is knight. In others there are mages and archers. The conclusion is all characters are unique and more or less balanced. Archers are great in WB (more gold easier to develop), knights (properly build are good in BG) one on one, ( they are needed also in MP as tanks), mages are not specialized at all ( they are how do you say all-around). Mix knight with archer and you get mage. Each has it strenghts and weakneses. If you work around weakneses of the character than you are on the right track. What i see in knights is that from the beginning all go for pure power and neglect it best thing that is defence. So knights first work on your strenghts and than on your weakneses. Also when i meet knight in the BG in know from a start if he is a nob. If he uses brutality and attacks meeting me (mage) i know i can bring him down. On the other hand if he uses shield and after the shield goes of (brutality ) i know that i will have problems with this knight.
                              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

i drop most ppl i come across with my Lvl 66 with 64.5kbr knight! doesn't matter what class they are! serious dmg mixed with an awesome defence? knights rule!!

Comment

Working...
                                X