No announcement yet.

Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been months i've been saying this and i'll say this again. There's nothing wrong with the class, blame the users for being useless.

Comment

Knights attack slower than other classes
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Lezanti View Post
        Server S5-Armor
        useless class.

Let's consider pvp the mage and the knight:
        The mage cast a suntoriya and simply looks as the knight tries to destroy templares. At the same time the mage thrashes 2 AOE in a row and takes out templares the knight. The trick is farther, using heal the mage takes out the knight with big BR.
        1 AOE knights with the minimum power don't allow to be on an equal basis with mage/archer.
        The only thing that can rescue the knight as a class - INTERCEPTION on a long distance, to add in interception function shutdown heal on some rounds and to add power to a shield.
        It is possible to reconsider talents and to make it with their help.
        PS. CD and quantity hp resto\bl\sun it is incomparable with shield! Especially the shield is removed by skater.
        PPS. Heal in BG - cheat!

I warned - moaning))
        dont u ever call knights useless

i am a proud knight and its no map i cant tank it process of getn strong enough to do LLnm now so moan about that whimp
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
          i drop most ppl i come across with my Lvl 66 with 64.5kbr knight! doesn't matter what class they are! serious dmg mixed with an awesome defence? knights rule!!
          Same here - level 63 w/similar BR. Snack on archers & mages in BG - tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
            LOL. What are you all smoking? Realy. The highest ranking player in our server is knight. In others there are mages and archers. The conclusion is all characters are unique and more or less balanced. Archers are great in WB (more gold easier to develop), knights (properly build are good in BG) one on one, ( they are needed also in MP as tanks), mages are not specialized at all ( they are how do you say all-around). Mix knight with archer and you get mage. Each has it strenghts and weakneses. If you work around weakneses of the character than you are on the right track. What i see in knights is that from the beginning all go for pure power and neglect it best thing that is defence. So knights first work on your strenghts and than on your weakneses. Also when i meet knight in the BG in know from a start if he is a nob. If he uses brutality and attacks meeting me (mage) i know i can bring him down. On the other hand if he uses shield and after the shield goes of (brutality ) i know that i will have problems with this knight.
            That strength and weaknes stuff is all theory.. mages dominate both classes and knights are at a disadvantage wherever troops are involved.....

Comment

knight has strongest defence among 3 classes, so it work as a tanker during Arena. It got Tenacity which is decrease 7% damage receive and 5% critical receive (passive). it also have apollo's shield which reduce 20% of damage receive for all team player (active), beside that, agoran shield is not excepted. it just need much rage.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                Yes this is how it is, but once your knight is decent, troop or not the mage will be poking you... knight doesnt kill fast, they just outlast every1.
                Actually with high level troops and the blessing wheel stuff mages can beat knights upto 4k BR more than them, please dont create a false impression of knights being good "end game" coz end game only mages dominate

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Actually with high level troops and the blessing wheel stuff mages can beat knights upto 4k BR more than them, please dont create a false impression of knights being good "end game" coz end game only mages dominate
                  So what character exactly do you have in end game? Last I remember your knight is around 60 right? (unless you've done some SERIOUS leveling since the last time I saw you moping around on the forums griping about how horrible your class is but how awesome YOU as a player are claiming that you can, with your PvP gear, kill leg 60 PvE knights.) Then isn't there an abandoned mage or archer in there somewhere as well? A well built knight at 75-80k BR is a pain in the *** to kill.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Im lvl 64 knight ... i crush most anything that stands before me .. period ... you lowbie knights all QQ ... have patience ... read guides and dont EVER EVVVVERRR say knights suck,knights are slow and steady not for newb players who wanna be #1 yesterday ... i remember before 55 ... yea it was rough ... my but still hurts from those sandbagger monster mages you speak of,i took their names ... now they are too busy trying to heal that they dont hardly get a chance to atack and i wipe their brains off my boots.And the buff you speak of ? my academy maxxed ... i have buff too lmao

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      I never said dominate or being end game, i just said knight has the ability to outlast everything, survive until 50% and do brut+edd, see if any mage close to you br manage that, and yes troops is more of a problem after patch,
                      FYI i am mage, and a decent knight is way harder than you make it sound like.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        So what character exactly do you have in end game? Last I remember your knight is around 60 right? (unless you've done some SERIOUS leveling since the last time I saw you moping around on the forums griping about how horrible your class is but how awesome YOU as a player are claiming that you can, with your PvP gear, kill leg 60 PvE knights.) Then isn't there an abandoned mage or archer in there somewhere as well? A well built knight at 75-80k BR is a pain in the *** to kill.
                        No no you got it all wrong here. You see Kattuktk is the best and everyone else just sucks here. His/her claims just means that his knight is unstoppable and is end game for him/her, but any other knight out there isn't end game and just sucks. You see perfect logic here. Oh yea another thing even if you have facts about how the end game knights are in the Chinese version she/he will start saying you lie and make up stories and bring false impressions. Only Kattuktk knows the truth here. None of us know anything even if we played the original version.

Comment

Oh, try LinkeTong. R4GA will be nothing im sure
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                            That argument was about leg 50 (not 60) guys.... anyway..
                            My BR is actually 83k brother so i have been playing this stuff for a long time and yes, mages OWn both classes( I play a 70k BR arch too) especially with the new BW bonus shooting their troop count well over 2k... those temps have 80k HP so u have no clue wht ur saying, mages are the most dominant class in the game and yeah a well built knight is pain to kill but not a threat as they will not even go past the troops now
                            Last edited by kattuktk; 09-07-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              I never said dominate or being end game, i just said knight has the ability to outlast everything, survive until 50% and do brut+edd, see if any mage close to you br manage that, and yes troops is more of a problem after patch,
                              FYI i am mage, and a decent knight is way harder than you make it sound like.
                              now its impossible for knights to get through the troops my friend.... if u have a troop count of 2.2k and a lvl 70 templar your temps will be having 80k HP, show me ANY knight who would kill two 80k HP temps in less than 5-6 turns.... your sunt will be ever so powerful on temps now... its no argument.. mages dominate
                              Last edited by kattuktk; 09-07-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                No no you got it all wrong here. You see Kattuktk is the best and everyone else just sucks here. His/her claims just means that his knight is unstoppable and is end game for him/her, but any other knight out there isn't end game and just sucks. You see perfect logic here. Oh yea another thing even if you have facts about how the end game knights are in the Chinese version she/he will start saying you lie and make up stories and bring false impressions. Only Kattuktk knows the truth here. None of us know anything even if we played the original version.
                                *** is wrong with you bragging about the chinese version my friend???? u know what you are doing wrong here? you are taking knights from chinese version and comparing them to mages and archers here ... if ur watching videos of knights having 250k BR then you should also take a look at mages of that BR.... good luck to the knights standing against that aoe power and 100k HP troops..... and you would not want to brag about chinese version in front of me as i know loads more than u can ever imagine..... for example the fairies which mages get are powerful than knights' fairies... also the guardian system is best for mages and archers and slides the knights down even more( ofc against a same BR mage... if people are like you who compare 250k BR knights to guys here then its outta question)
                                Also block has a cap of 3k which is nothing once u start reaching that 250k BR mark, now dont start random stuff like "block's cap is removed, u dont know anything" as the block cap is still there.. end game mages dominate more than anything..... just take a look at the GB video of the chinese version.... they own knights and archs like babies... knights' lack of ability to hit multiple targets haunts them more in the end game
                                Last edited by kattuktk; 09-07-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X