Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    now its impossible for knights to get through the troops my friend.... if u have a troop count of 2.2k and a lvl 70 templar your temps will be having 80k HP, show me ANY knight who would kill two 80k HP temps in less than 5-6 turns.... your sunt will be ever so powerful on temps now... its no argument.. mages dominate
    This guy cracks me up, in fact I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type. oh and to answer your question I can remove troops in 3 moves and some big cashers it may take an extra move 85k br knight with BW buff

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Dude no matter what u say u cant deny the fact that knights are indeed the worst class in every pve aspect of this game
      Yes but they own in pvp while archers are the worst in pvp. The only ones who are best in pvp and pve are mages.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
        Yes but they own in pvp while archers are the worst in pvp. The only ones who are best in pvp and pve are mages.
        archers are bad for pvp?get pve set make it legend and see how bad they are when they can use AP,deep,delp without a problem lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          archers are bad for pvp?get pve set make it legend and see how bad they are when they can use AP,deep,delp without a problem lol
          u should lvl-up to lvl 70+ then see how knights dominate in PVP.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
            u should lvl-up to lvl 70+ then see how knights dominate in PVP.
            not stiupid to do that...knights kill mages?nah

Comment

You're not even at the late game. So you think you know alot about knight?

Comment

Until they grow big enough to kill me, I'll step on them.

Fighting someone with 5k block is tiring though.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  You're not even at the late game. So you think you know alot about knight?
                  which is reason why i will kill knights^^

Comment

Totally agreed that Knights have disadvantages in every area.

1. Horrible Cooling Down and slow at casting skills. Intercept, Apollo, and Delphics have 60 secs cd. While mages can single heal non stop and need a very low rage to everything including thundere (50 rage, and only 2 secs cd if i remember it right), knights only can heal (shield worth 20% hp) every 1 minute and last for 5 turns. Shadow Thraser do deals high dmg, but very slow cast. You'll get hit twice first before can hit ST, so no advantage at all.

2. Even knights also inferior vs Archers with scatter shot. Need 1 min cd for shield and apollo and archer just scatter it like nothing and you'll became like 'naked' no defense vs archers' crits. The only good thing about knight is their block but not help much.

3. Lack of AoE. Knights only have whirlwind as their aoe but need 30 secs cd and consume 50 rage. Meanwhile mage need low rage for all their aoe and fast cd. Also mages get 2 rage every hit, so it's like they almost don't need rage for their deadly AoE. And due to lack AoE, many Knights trapped to use warlock troops which is sucks big time.

Comment

I haven't read every part of this thread but knights do only have 1 aoe this is true but there is a talent to slow the cooldown.
                      Speaking from experience knights do have somewhat of a disadvantage against wb but its meant to be this way.

If you know how to play your knight correctly and build it well you should have no problem with any class except for maybe a mage as you can't get your mdef as high as pdef however you can focus more on block and hp to compensate for what you lack there.

Comment

Basically these people just asking to either banned heal or banned heal in BG, or in arena. I mean they had stronger bonus stats as Passive skills. And if banned heal from mage. How can we suppose to facing archer with massive attack?

People just think about themselves with their own class, but don't think about Class Cycle!.
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

The problem with knight is not that they are not strong, it is that they are not valuable in most mpds. Archers have scatter and mages puri and heal.

Shouldn't the trio of spells puri/scatter/heal be distributed equally among the 3 classes? I see puri as mostly a knight-ish skill.

1 knight for spire, 2 are too many
                          0-1 knights for void
                          0-1 knights in badlands
                          0-1 knights in GoD
                          1 knight in moon but only usefull with lv 2 appollo

Comment

Apollo is pretty useful skills + shells to survival in front line. Without Knight, Mage + Archer can't passed MPD either.
                            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Yeah i agre with you guys knights are awesome i love them (not saing that becase am knight) we sucks against mages becase they can use a lot of AoE attacks and they can heal realy fast (depends of talent what they learn) but plus that thunder attack on legend mage is a real pain our shilds bouth (single shild and apolo shild) are not of big help every one of them have some capacty of protect plus that cooldown on then is 60 sec and no talent to put cooldown lower while mages can have lower time for heling. Thats whay usualy good mage can kill us fast whitout problm plus i saw some mages with block that they use that also helps them to survive. On my server almost all in solo arena are mages ho are in top 30 place.And later good rebuild mage can be beter tank then knight (usualy money cashers).
                              Archers o archers they are good against mages even beter(not alweys) then we (knights) but they usualy sucks (not alweys) against us becase we are created to kill them but archers also have adventage more against us becase of SS (scater shot) and inicdent (they decrase our PDEF) legend archer use that to kill us faster plus others debufs what they have and they use their skils a lot more faster then we (knights-we kill slow) and SS it helps them to remove our shilds.
                              So basicly all clas are almost equal to each others it only depends how you create your charater there and ho spend more cash on his charater he will be stronger then others.
                              I am a knight and usualy mages kick my but sometimes archers but am not complaning about anything just wona say that our talents and cooldowns sucks and only 1 AoE but cost 50 rage and cooldown is 30 sec but with talent you can decrease that cooldown and add on that whirltwind bleeding but not alweys help thats all.
                              I am not a big money casher i buy sometimes balens but just for crypt keys becase its wery hard to get them i wish we get more chance to win crypt keys. Thank you. And knights are bests just they starting to be useful in 65+ multiplayer dungens.
                              And btw my english sucks so if you notice i write something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Okay guys this person is the god of all knights. Obviously I do not know anything even though I have played on the server. The things i saw were all in my imagination and never exist. I making things up here and only this person knows everything in the world. He/she is the godliest of all wartune and we must obey him/her. Seriously, do you want me to show you screen shots or videos or something? Do you want me to post hte servers and what not? I am not making up **** here. Stop thinking I am it's really freaking annoying now. Why the hell would i make up this ****? Pathetic.
                                Can u suggest me a youtube video where u see an end game knight dominating a "same BR" grp arena or something?? u said that end game knights dominate right?? i just wanna know what your thinking is based on?? a block of 3k wont help much when ur comparing 250k BR people... please link me a video or whatever it is that makes u think that end game knights dominate... please im asking for it politely

Comment

Working...
                                X