Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Well then what's your awesome 3 turn combo that does 80k damage to two targets with 10k pdef?
    Did you even read. I said most of my encounters. but then we move into kattuktk dreamland of the monster cashers which will take me the 5/6 moves. Now if you go back to my first reply and the only reason why I replied, he was giving the impression that we knights couldn't and wouldn't be able to kill them which is just bull. oh and my combo would be as kattuktk stated which is why I asked if you even read it.
    Last edited by Bashugud; 09-14-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

well,let me tell you sth:i have a knight and with 2 astrals,crit and determination and 8 lvl4 crit gems,I overpass archers and mages in wb(and i do that every wb)...but tell me how can an archer or mage tank dtnm,unless he's 90k +?

Comment

Originally posted by Bashugud View Post
        You still crack me up, oh god the pain ) First I've nothing to gain by lying as you say. Second I stick by my statement, I know my knight and what he can do. Now most of my encounters troops are finished in 3 moves and as I said in my post cashers will take me a 4th move and what I should also have put as you seem to be looking for the knights down fall is monster cashers will take me up to 5/6 moves to finished their troops off, Now as there isn't a huge amount of monster cashers in the game, I still stick by my statement.
        OK I guess lier is a harsh word, so i will say you are seriously exagerating.
        Bro by JUST using guild skills and being a lvl 75 guy with academy tech maxed, anyone can get a 2500 TC, its not very uncommon and "does not" involve cash in any way, all they have to do is use a charisma pot(and maybe switch charisma astral which a lot of mages do) in BG and they are set. Oh and if u dont take pot and astral into account even then they have 2250+ TC which is still enough to withstand your attacks for 5 turns, now i am not in a mood to do math for that but u can substitute their 85k HP with 78kish HP thats it, still enough to waste 5 turn of yours.
        Ok now that we've got that off the way, tell me about your combo by which u clear temps in 3 moves?
        Last edited by kattuktk; 09-14-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaykays View Post
          well,let me tell you sth:i have a knight and with 2 astrals,crit and determination and 8 lvl4 crit gems,I overpass archers and mages in wb(and i do that every wb)...but tell me how can an archer or mage tank dtnm,unless he's 90k +?
          Actually they dont need to be 90K+, 2 arch and 2 mages team averaging 75k BR(very common) can pass DT NM..

Comment

Originally posted by Bashugud View Post
            Did you even read. I said most of my encounters. but then we move into kattuktk dreamland of the monster cashers which will take me the 5/6 moves. Now if you go back to my first reply and the only reason why I replied, he was giving the impression that we knights couldn't and wouldn't be able to kill them which is just bull. oh and my combo would be as kattuktk stated which is why I asked if you even read it.
            Sorry but I dont think you have enough exp in this game, maybe u got a 85k BR char through a handover?? coz if u had enough exp u would know that using cash one cannot increase their TC directly. Medals, high lvl academy tech and high guild skills can shoot anyone's TC over 2250 no prob(dont forget u get 10 TC for leveling as well).

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Sorry but I dont think you have enough exp in this game, maybe u got a 85k BR char through a handover?? coz if u had enough exp u would know that using cash one cannot increase their TC directly. Medals, high lvl academy tech and high guild skills can shoot anyone's TC over 2250 no prob(dont forget u get 10 TC for leveling as well).
              I guess if you say I don't have the exp I must except your word on that , I'll just say one more thing would my knights pdef/mdef not help my troops in staying alive longer? if your answer is yes then I was correct in saying cash helps. but if you tell me cash won't help knights pdef/mdef I'll just have to except your word on that also (not)

Comment

IMO knight is good in pvp

Comment

Originally posted by Eranor View Post
                  Like someone wrote already, worst thing about knight are talents. Useless talents. There should be some to increase efficiency/decrease cd for main knights skills. Right now... there's only talent for ww useful and... seems like thats all. Shorter cd on edd won't be useful in a lot of situations and tyranny or second wind isnt good enough.

And well personally i would love if enhanced block would heal 5 or 6% instead of 4 :P
                  I wrote that and its true, our (Knights) talents blow. For a class that is described by everyone as being the "defensive" or "tank" class i cannot for the life of me understand why we don't have some talent attached to Aragorns or Apollos, by far our 2 most "defensive" skills. Shadow Tharasher, who said it had a long cd and cast speed, cd is 1 sec. End of the day most ppl who comment singing the praises of Knights need to play a bit longer to know *** they're talking about. Lvl 60, 60k BR lmao. Talking about Moonevil Den MP how apollos is so great in that mp hahahaha. Fact is Knight isn't needed is any mp. Even 70 NM mps. All ppl wanna say "maybe you need to learn to build your Knight correctly" so Oxycotton, is my Knight built correctly? I gave u a flogging in BG the other day. Not bragging only trying to make my point that perhaps I have some grounds to voice an educated opinion. A final thing, funny how they have Crit scrolls but no Block scrolls, wonder how many ppl ever wondered that as well. ppl still wanna say Knights aren't **'ed?

Comment

I'm a knight, and yes some day, I think it's tough for us. But, I just want to say one thing. I don't know what kind of archers you guys have on
                    your server, but I only see one archer on my server who can tank Demon Temple Nightmare and he's a huge casher.

I mean, when our best players were around 60K BR unbuff, NO archer was able to tank whether it's Moon Nightmare or Demon Temple Nighmare. Yes, one archer can tank Moon Normal or even Demon Temple Normal. People are always asking for knights to tank for them on our server. My point is, maybe you guys have some 100K BR full casher on your server who can help everyone all day getting by first boss of DT NM or whatever you want, but on my server think people are really happy to see knights tanking for them.

Just tired of people thinking because elitank can tank nightmare mode, that all server have like 20 archers who can do the same... I could be a mage and tank those MP if I spent what some people spent on this game lol

Edit: Now with blessing wheel, it might be easier for archers to tank, but we got that like 2 weeks ago. Might be easier for them now, but wasn't
                    the case before.
                    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-15-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bashugud View Post
                      I guess if you say I don't have the exp I must except your word on that , I'll just say one more thing would my knights pdef/mdef not help my troops in staying alive longer? if your answer is yes then I was correct in saying cash helps. but if you tell me cash won't help knights pdef/mdef I'll just have to except your word on that also (not)
                      No your knight's MDEF/PDEF does not help your troops in any way, its your troop count which matters and there is no direct method of increasing troop count through balens(yet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                        I wrote that and its true, our (Knights) talents blow. For a class that is described by everyone as being the "defensive" or "tank" class i cannot for the life of me understand why we don't have some talent attached to Aragorns or Apollos, by far our 2 most "defensive" skills. Shadow Tharasher, who said it had a long cd and cast speed, cd is 1 sec. End of the day most ppl who comment singing the praises of Knights need to play a bit longer to know *** they're talking about. Lvl 60, 60k BR lmao. Talking about Moonevil Den MP how apollos is so great in that mp hahahaha. Fact is Knight isn't needed is any mp. Even 70 NM mps. All ppl wanna say "maybe you need to learn to build your Knight correctly" so Oxycotton, is my Knight built correctly? I gave u a flogging in BG the other day. Not bragging only trying to make my point that perhaps I have some grounds to voice an educated opinion. A final thing, funny how they have Crit scrolls but no Block scrolls, wonder how many ppl ever wondered that as well. ppl still wanna say Knights aren't **'ed?
                        i've wondered why no block scroll too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          No your knight's MDEF/PDEF does not help your troops in any way, its your troop count which matters and there is no direct method of increasing troop count through balens(yet)
                          If you think the players pdef/mdef has no bearing on troops. I'll advise you to go to sunny woods with a friend kill him normally as you do, then ask him to stand in front of his troops and take him out first, then I want you to take note of the massive damage difference when you removed the knight. Only thing i ask is for you not to go in to denial when you see the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            True no DIRECT way, but you forget troop enlightenment requires DARU right? How do you get Daru other than planting or WB? That's right! You can get daru through Alchemy! A monster casher wouldnt think twice about using alchemy to increase the enlightenment of his troops and thereby not increasing troop count but can increase troop HP etc, maybe he use enlightenment lvl 10.

A really strong knight can take my troops in 3-4 moves, and I'm a mage if my troops die, I die usually..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bashugud View Post
                              If you think the players pdef/mdef has no bearing on troops. I'll advise you to go to sunny woods with a friend kill him normally as you do, then ask him to stand in front of his troops and take him out first, then I want you to take note of the massive damage difference when you removed the knight. Only thing i ask is for you not to go in to denial when you see the results.
                              *** ru talking bout man?? ru a beginner or something?? there is a concept where the troops give THEIR stat % to the knight char and not the other way around, "only" troop count effects the troops and no other stats. Lol and this is the guy who said he got a laugh after reading what i posted...No more arguing over this issue, this isnt a beginner section. Thank You.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
                                True no DIRECT way, but you forget troop enlightenment requires DARU right? How do you get Daru other than planting or WB? That's right! You can get daru through Alchemy! A monster casher wouldnt think twice about using alchemy to increase the enlightenment of his troops and thereby not increasing troop count but can increase troop HP etc, maybe he use enlightenment lvl 10.

A really strong knight can take my troops in 3-4 moves, and I'm a mage if my troops die, I die usually..
                                Ok im gonna be as polite as possible.... i think you should look through some guides in the beginner section and come back later in the game discussion area as its clear u dont know much.... Read about troop enlightment. It gives the troop's stats to the player and not the other way around, please gain some experience first. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                                X