Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
    Archers dominate PvP early, mages mid-late and Knights late. Yes knights get dominated in PvP early, then the become monsters late. 60+ Knights take archers hands down, and can go toe to toe with mages depending on specs.

Knights and archers are basically mirrors, early archers own PvP and are meh at PvE. Later Knights own PvP and archers own PvE, if you are a knight and want to do well in PvP gotta stick it out to 60ish then you will dominate. Mages are always solid
    It seems to me that this is the first post of the thread?? Havent u read that BW has completely screwed knights?? and yes that involves end game knights too, end game knights actually have a chance to loose while facing same strength archers coz of the bulky troops archers have and coz of alll the TC increments which an archer can get in the end game(like medals, high lvl techs).
    Pls enough of this "end game knights dominate" ****, this statement is NOT TRUE and was never true ever. End game knights have a disadvantage in PvE(especially with BW allowing archers to tank) and are nowhere near as dominant in PvP compared to a mage. Mages are the most dominant class against knights and archers both, archers are always on their heels while facing a mage, they cant just sit back and say "oh yeah im mages counter so its easy" , they dominate BG and are no doubt the most effective element in any team's victory in GA as if u face a team with a mage and you yourself dont have a mage then you are screwed, only mages can be mages' counter especially in GA, to match their massive healing you need a healing power of your own, good luck in arena taking an archer thinking that it will counter a team with mages as it never happens. With all the useful talents which mages get i would say "end game mages dominate, not knights"
    Last edited by kattuktk; 09-15-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
      Oxy, calm down man I really wasn't having a go at you. I know ur on the forums a lot and you are one person I know I have encountered in BG. I was only asking u to attest to my claims that the line "Learn to build your Knight properly" frequently written on these types of threads might not apply to me because I have build my Knight properly. I am high lvl and decent strength so I might know more than the person playing the lvl 60, 60k BR Knight. Didn't mean to offend you.
      I apologize too but the way you worded your post sounded like you were being sarcastic towards me. Wasn't sure what you were trying to imply either since your post was direct towards me.

Comment

• Lol. “SUPER SLASHER”. .where can i find that skill? i tot its ulti. slasher.

Comment

• w/e its called but ether way it attacks lowest HP
          knights r very ez to use in PvP
          just got to know what ur doin with them

Comment

• Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
            Ive been in pvp with other players of sim lvl as me as tests in altar of embodiment and they hit me with various attacks mostly just basic. And what i see pans out with what was on the wiki for wartune at my current block i get better than 50% block rate. Now some times some mobs seem to just get right by block probably something else in play in that area. How ever pvp i always see 60ish % block rate. Also in wb fights the same high rate of blocks.
            block+crit are heightened in WB so that doesnt count, and what level are you? trust me that you DO NOT have 60% block rate. a quick search of the forums would should several people who actually have tested it and done the math. I'm pretty sure at WAY lower levels block goes off more, like if i went in help someone in Badlands my block seems higher but once you get to/past lvl 50 i assure you, you will not block anywhere near 60%.

Comment

• I got 3.4k block and I might block 25% in pvp and pve.
              YouDie
              144k BR knight!

Comment

• Originally posted by dmxdemon View Post
                if u know how to use a knight they r good in PvP against mages and archers
                yes mages r meant to slap them around
                here's a hint on how to use a knight
                first attack HS
                second attack super slasher - targets lowest HP which will be players toon due to hitting them with HS
                then use whirlwind
                and then super slasher CD should be done nail em with it again
                by then they should be dead if not repeat that and there u go simple
                Yes 1st turn HS
                2nd turn ulti slasher
                3rd turn WW
                In the meanwhile the mage heals.
                Because this combo is not depending on a high level seal to actually stun the mage, just to hit him for ulti slasher, right?

Mages may be knight's counter, but with BW they are impossible to beat.
                If anyone still beleives the trio of classes @#$%, explain me how is it that archers can't own mages as easilly as mages own knights?
                And please somebody answer me why the trio of restoring spells heal-puri-scatter is given on mages and archers and nothing for knights?
                And I really want someone to tell me in which mpd a knight is a MUST. With BW archers can tank, mages have puri for BL anf TL, archers have scatter for TL,GoD and Moon/.

Comment

• The developers are closet mage players thats why ArowenGR...

And archers can't own mages, period. you have to "minus" the rest of the statement "as easilly as mages own knights?"

At high levels, archers own nothing outside our class

Eili
                  S144
                  Guild: 'Nightmare
                  Level 80 Archer

Comment

• I think archers can't own mages so easily because rage cost is pretty high and mages got it very cheap. At least with pvp gear. Not sure with pvE gear. I wonder with pvE may be AP spam can kill them fast enough or not.

Comment

• Dragon, PVE archers shouldn't have issues with rage should our attacks succeed in critting.

It is just that Armor Piercer doesn't crit that often in reality and thus Archers won't recover much rage (maybe 30 rage max due to 3 actions assuming PvE gear, and worse for Archers in PvP gear), hence whatever spam you are talking is probably just 3 consecutive AP (if the Archer starts with 90-100 rage) doing minor ant bite damage to the Mage.

As a result, AP is useless/ineffective against mages even though it has a great 1 sec cool down timer...

But that's my opinion...

Eili
                      S144
                      Guild: 'Nightmare
                      Level 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        It seems to me that this is the first post of the thread?? Havent u read that BW has completely screwed knights?? and yes that involves end game knights too, end game knights actually have a chance to loose while facing same strength archers coz of the bulky troops archers have and coz of alll the TC increments which an archer can get in the end game(like medals, high lvl techs).
                        Pls enough of this "end game knights dominate" ****, this statement is NOT TRUE and was never true ever. End game knights have a disadvantage in PvE(especially with BW allowing archers to tank) and are nowhere near as dominant in PvP compared to a mage. Mages are the most dominant class against knights and archers both, archers are always on their heels while facing a mage, they cant just sit back and say "oh yeah im mages counter so its easy" , they dominate BG and are no doubt the most effective element in any team's victory in GA as if u face a team with a mage and you yourself dont have a mage then you are screwed, only mages can be mages' counter especially in GA, to match their massive healing you need a healing power of your own, good luck in arena taking an archer thinking that it will counter a team with mages as it never happens. With all the useful talents which mages get i would say "end game mages dominate, not knights"
                        a broken record for sure ..

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          yes, u right 100%.. and after patch knight will be even worste than now. so if u playing knigt, just leave game better, dont waste ur time on this totally useless and weakiest class.
                          Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                            yes, u right 100%.. and after patch knight will be even worste than now. so if u playing knigt, just leave game better, dont waste ur time on this totally useless and weakiest class.
                            If u dont like Knights mechanics dont play one. Simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                                now then you wana compare the chinese zebq's with the english knights?

Comment

Working...
                                X