Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lezanti
    started a topic Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Knight: useless class? (MOANING)

Server S5-Armor
    useless class.

Let's consider pvp the mage and the knight:
    The mage cast a suntoriya and simply looks as the knight tries to destroy templares. At the same time the mage thrashes 2 AOE in a row and takes out templares the knight. The trick is farther, using heal the mage takes out the knight with big BR.
    1 AOE knights with the minimum power don't allow to be on an equal basis with mage/archer.
    The only thing that can rescue the knight as a class - INTERCEPTION on a long distance, to add in interception function shutdown heal on some rounds and to add power to a shield.
    It is possible to reconsider talents and to make it with their help.
    PS. CD and quantity hp resto\bl\sun it is incomparable with shield! Especially the shield is removed by skater.
    PPS. Heal in BG - cheat!

I warned - moaning))

• R220893110
    replied
    We all know, Knight are the OP class cause they have passive skills like 4% hp per block? ! wew if u look and calculate it u will know... Also u get 20% more hp and 20% more on PDEF which ofc mages get only in MDEF and archers get only in HP a is alittle help in Crit, !Also they have the highest damage dealing EDD , which is not in any other class,.. ! So stop whinning if u dont know how to play knight /!

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    however sacrificing pdef for mdef you will be unwated for mpd...just sacrifice mdef and increase pdef and focus into killing archers and knights
    That what i do i still have 12K MDEF but 23K PDEF so no worries for knight and archers and with block 4K and Godess Blesssing to level 8 i am so smooth

Leave a comment:

• ZARAKI-KENPACHI
    replied
    i m talking about versus mage. yes Zeref would be right, they wont want to play with magical knight XD

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
    dont u know how hard it is to kill knight with proper build.
    in pve, mage or archer less likely able to tank, you need a knight to help.
    for pvp, any noob build either archer or mage or knight wont win against the good any of class.
    if you have the proper build, i would say Knight the strongest. if you think you are weak against mage, try exchange all the mdef into pdef. i bet all the mage gonna cry to you.
    Knight is OP class
    however sacrificing pdef for mdef you will be unwated for mpd...just sacrifice mdef and increase pdef and focus into killing archers and knights

Leave a comment:

• ZARAKI-KENPACHI
    replied
    dont u know how hard it is to kill knight with proper build.
    in pve, mage or archer less likely able to tank, you need a knight to help.
    for pvp, any noob build either archer or mage or knight wont win against the good any of class.
    if you have the proper build, i would say Knight the strongest. if you think you are weak against mage, try exchange all the mdef into pdef. i bet all the mage gonna cry to you.
    Knight is OP class

Leave a comment:

• Mr.zuesxX
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    now then you wana compare the chinese zebq's with the english knights?
    Thats not a chinese Zebq haha thats prob like a top 10 BR there. its rediculous D:

Ooops, my apologies read your post wrong.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    now then you wana compare the chinese zebq's with the english knights?

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
    yes, u right 100%.. and after patch knight will be even worste than now. so if u playing knigt, just leave game better, dont waste ur time on this totally useless and weakiest class.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.zuesxX
    replied
    Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
    yes, u right 100%.. and after patch knight will be even worste than now. so if u playing knigt, just leave game better, dont waste ur time on this totally useless and weakiest class.
    If u dont like Knights mechanics dont play one. Simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• 777lucky777
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    It seems to me that this is the first post of the thread?? Havent u read that BW has completely screwed knights?? and yes that involves end game knights too, end game knights actually have a chance to loose while facing same strength archers coz of the bulky troops archers have and coz of alll the TC increments which an archer can get in the end game(like medals, high lvl techs).
    Pls enough of this "end game knights dominate" ****, this statement is NOT TRUE and was never true ever. End game knights have a disadvantage in PvE(especially with BW allowing archers to tank) and are nowhere near as dominant in PvP compared to a mage. Mages are the most dominant class against knights and archers both, archers are always on their heels while facing a mage, they cant just sit back and say "oh yeah im mages counter so its easy" , they dominate BG and are no doubt the most effective element in any team's victory in GA as if u face a team with a mage and you yourself dont have a mage then you are screwed, only mages can be mages' counter especially in GA, to match their massive healing you need a healing power of your own, good luck in arena taking an archer thinking that it will counter a team with mages as it never happens. With all the useful talents which mages get i would say "end game mages dominate, not knights"

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    It seems to me that this is the first post of the thread?? Havent u read that BW has completely screwed knights?? and yes that involves end game knights too, end game knights actually have a chance to loose while facing same strength archers coz of the bulky troops archers have and coz of alll the TC increments which an archer can get in the end game(like medals, high lvl techs).
    Pls enough of this "end game knights dominate" ****, this statement is NOT TRUE and was never true ever. End game knights have a disadvantage in PvE(especially with BW allowing archers to tank) and are nowhere near as dominant in PvP compared to a mage. Mages are the most dominant class against knights and archers both, archers are always on their heels while facing a mage, they cant just sit back and say "oh yeah im mages counter so its easy" , they dominate BG and are no doubt the most effective element in any team's victory in GA as if u face a team with a mage and you yourself dont have a mage then you are screwed, only mages can be mages' counter especially in GA, to match their massive healing you need a healing power of your own, good luck in arena taking an archer thinking that it will counter a team with mages as it never happens. With all the useful talents which mages get i would say "end game mages dominate, not knights"
    a broken record for sure ..

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Dragon, PVE archers shouldn't have issues with rage should our attacks succeed in critting.

It is just that Armor Piercer doesn't crit that often in reality and thus Archers won't recover much rage (maybe 30 rage max due to 3 actions assuming PvE gear, and worse for Archers in PvP gear), hence whatever spam you are talking is probably just 3 consecutive AP (if the Archer starts with 90-100 rage) doing minor ant bite damage to the Mage.

As a result, AP is useless/ineffective against mages even though it has a great 1 sec cool down timer...

But that's my opinion...

Eili

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    I think archers can't own mages so easily because rage cost is pretty high and mages got it very cheap. At least with pvp gear. Not sure with pvE gear. I wonder with pvE may be AP spam can kill them fast enough or not.

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    The developers are closet mage players thats why ArowenGR...

And archers can't own mages, period. you have to "minus" the rest of the statement "as easilly as mages own knights?"

At high levels, archers own nothing outside our class

Eili

Leave a comment:

Working...
X