Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The New Blessing Wheel ALWAYS increases in percentage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The New Blessing Wheel ALWAYS increases in percentage?

    According to the patch post it's possible to spin a lower percentage buff although the higher percentage will take precedence.

    For example, if the current bonus is 40%, but a 20% is spun, the bonus will remain at 40%.
    My experience is that it just keeps going higher and higher. I haven't gotten a lower % show up.

    Blessing Wheel Guide
    http://wartune-phantom.blogspot.com/...ing-wheel.html
    Wartune Tips and Guides:

  • #2
    Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    According to the patch post it's possible to spin a lower percentage buff although the higher percentage will take precedence.



    My experience is that it just keeps going higher and higher. I haven't gotten a lower % show up.

    Blessing Wheel Guide
    http://wartune-phantom.blogspot.com/...ing-wheel.html
    first days full of luck....and you want it to get lower %? o.O you feeling okay?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      first days full of luck....and you want it to get lower %? o.O you feeling okay?
      Testing to see how it might work...several people have experienced the same thing, no lower % showing up. The forum can reach more people for more info !
      Wartune Tips and Guides:

      Comment


      • #4
        Same thing happened here.

        I wonder if it automatically rolls multiple times (and uses kyanite with that) until it gets a better result, or was it meant to be so giving.

        Comment


        • #5
          my guess is that the % will go down in next few days on the other hand why go down? wasting kyanite doesnt benefit them since you cant buy them

          Comment


          • #6
            I only did 5, cause I want to conserve my Kyanite, but this is what I got

            1 - 30
            2 - 50
            3 - 80
            4 - 95
            5 - 130


            some other guildmate got this

            1 - 45
            2 - 75
            3 - 90
            4 - 135
            5 - 150
            6 - 185
            7 - 200

            It feels like the average of spins you need is between 6~10 or around 12000~20000 Kyanite spend.

            And yes, it does look like the % only goes up (if they don't change it)
            Last edited by anichaos; 09-05-2013, 05:34 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              i got 200% in seven but lot of my guildies got it in 5 spins.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                It feels like the average of spins you need is between 6~10 or around 12000~20000 Kyanite spend.

                And yes, it does look like the % only goes up (if they don't change it)
                good to know! thanks!
                Wartune Tips and Guides:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  i got 200% in seven but lot of my guildies got it in 5 spins.
                  same as you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I got 195% in 10 and a lot of guildies got it in 4
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      wasting kyanite doesnt benefit them since you cant buy them
                      This is the truth
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                      I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        you can buy extra plunders

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X