Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

About archers. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About archers. :)

    Maybe this topic already exist i dont know, i was hope that R2 will fix things, but they care only about money. Well they destroy this game how they
    put legendary 60 set its imposible to beat knights and mages if they also have legendary 60 set. So archers now are good only for MP, Spire, and stuff
    All archers need to make protest, until they dont make us event with knights and mages. Dont mention Zebq, because its players from R2 crew, which its ilegal to put someone from crew to play. He/she will probably say i am not, which will be lie, why his guild isn't in cross server ranking, Its imposible that u dont have players with BR, and rise up your guild, Alos how he maked legendary lvl 60 set i9n one month. If someone explain me, i will believe.Onimad its balen user, i can bet he spent more then 50% peeps on all servers, and he is weaker then Zebq. So if u respect hard make money, lets try and make difrence in here. We report cheaters and R2 didnt banned them, also they says cheats not working with new patch they work. Someone put survey, to disabale cheat, program named survey remover tool work so u can disable survey. I dont use because i try to play fair but seems its imposible. So Peeps lets make protest or lets start cheat all f us. I have char lvl70, i will not say name because maybe someone from R2 will see this and i will be banned. Which i dont want. But they cant ban 100 peeps if make protest.

    Thanks in advance,

    Archer

  • #2
    1st of allsame br archer beat mage, if you bulid your toon right.
    2. Zebq is normal player who spend more then you get in whole life i guess - his choice.
    3. Knight on same br beat archers
    4. They can check your ip from forum and in game
    5. Im archer too...archer sucks and so what...start over or change game

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • #3
      there was a similar thread created today about how knights sucks so I shall write here as well:
      1) archers dominates in the early game
      2) mages in the middle game
      3) knights later in the game, at this point they can trash archers,while mages can still make them sweat

      It all depends on you if you have the patience to endure it with the knight in the beginning and be strong later in the game, or if you wish to be an archer . I hope you enjoyed the game early in the game :P

      Comment


      • #4
        No way u can beat a Knight at super high pdef, your attacks fail to crit 50% of the time, your base damage is no where near to a knight's attack due to failed crits...

        No way u can beat a Mage who heals faster than you can do your multi-shot/bloodstrike/delphic when the Mage uses PvE gear

        All sums up the uselessness of Archers in PvP... i am sad i chose and devoted too much time to the wrong class and only found this out too late
        S144
        Guild: 'Nightmare
        Level 80 Archer

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
          No way u can beat a Knight at super high pdef, your attacks fail to crit 50% of the time, your base damage is no where near to a knight's attack due to failed crits...

          No way u can beat a Mage who heals faster than you can do your multi-shot/bloodstrike/delphic when the Mage uses PvE gear

          All sums up the uselessness of Archers in PvP... i am sad i chose and devoted too much time to the wrong class and only found this out too late
          From where i know that...but dont want start over...i'm to lazzy Hehe

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #6
            Time to start a mage... only question is on S144 or new server hmmm
            S144
            Guild: 'Nightmare
            Level 80 Archer

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
              Time to start a mage... only question is on S144 or new server hmmm
              After 3-4 months they put a update that **`s over mages )

              Comment


              • #8
                I dont see archers complaining about income from WB?? Every char has its benefits. Start a mage and u will see urself where it has its downsides.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
                  After 3-4 months they put a update that **`s over mages )
                  nothing can stop mages...especially if they have pve set but 3-4 months 2.0 comes there isnt anything in 2.0 that does anything to mages

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Best classes in the game are Visa and MasterCard. This is a proven fact and no matter how many threads you make you still can't convince me of the contrary.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was an archer as well, such as on the beach relaxing. Enjoy the game.
                      <Click to check and see my toon>

                      Never give up, fix mistake and keep stepping. Be a strong wall in the hard times and be a smiling sun in the good times.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        Best classes in the game are Visa and MasterCard. This is a proven fact and no matter how many threads you make you still can't convince me of the contrary.
                        Omg, lololol, hilarous day on forums

                        +1 for making me laugh
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          Best classes in the game are Visa and MasterCard. This is a proven fact and no matter how many threads you make you still can't convince me of the contrary.
                          i heard paypal and amex are good char`s too...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Mages are complaining about archers and knights, knights are complaining about mages and archers are complaining about mages and knights. LOL. It doesnt matter which character you play they all have some strenghts and weakneses. Also i do not buy that in the early game archers are stronger and later on knights. I know only one thing archers can develop quicker ( more gold from WB) compared to mages or knights and knights develpos slowest. It is important how you play and develop a character and not what kind of a character you have.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                              Mages are complaining about archers and knights, knights are complaining about mages and archers are complaining about mages and knights. LOL. It doesnt matter which character you play they all have some strenghts and weakneses. Also i do not buy that in the early game archers are stronger and later on knights. I know only one thing archers can develop quicker ( more gold from WB) compared to mages or knights and knights develpos slowest. It is important how you play and develop a character and not what kind of a character you have.
                              +1 to that. I wish everyone thinks like you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X