About archers. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
    Mages are complaining about archers and knights, knights are complaining about mages and archers are complaining about mages and knights. LOL. It doesnt matter which character you play they all have some strenghts and weakneses. Also i do not buy that in the early game archers are stronger and later on knights. I know only one thing archers can develop quicker ( more gold from WB) compared to mages or knights and knights develpos slowest. It is important how you play and develop a character and not what kind of a character you have.
    mages dont need to complain archers and knights need lol

Comment

Ancev, Spitsfire... even AMEX/Paypal/Visa/Mastercard Archers will complain AMEX/Paypal/Visa/Mastercard Mages...

And yes WB, why don't Archers complain? Oh yes... i forgot about that... a PvE sorc rules on my S144 server on the contrary, not Archers Technically Archers are needed only for their skills - freeze and scatter for instances. Beyond this, i see no use/worthiness of Archers... there's nothing grand or great about beating computer AI, not in a war game for me... its being competent/strong in PvP instances that players openly/secretly yearn for...

Eili
      S144
      Guild: 'Nightmare
      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
        Ancev, Spitsfire... even AMEX/Paypal/Visa/Mastercard Archers will complain AMEX/Paypal/Visa/Mastercard Mages...

And yes WB, why don't Archers complain? Oh yes... i forgot about that... a PvE sorc rules on my S144 server on the contrary, not Archers Technically Archers are needed only for their skills - freeze and scatter for instances. Beyond this, i see no use/worthiness of Archers... there's nothing grand or great about beating computer AI, not in a war game for me... its being competent/strong in PvP instances that players openly/secretly yearn for...

Eili
        Not really. Tbh i find that archer contributed the most in game since 9 out of 10 people would prefer having an archer over a knight in MP etc. Like what everyone says, Why need a knight when we can go Highest possible dps party 3 archers and 1 mage? Without archer's IS, DF, SS, AP, we won't be able to get to where we are now.

Comment

I love that one of the most OP players I know of is complaining about other classes...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I am a mage and I don't have a problem with archers or knights but mages are flipping annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
              I am a mage and I don't have a problem with archers or knights but mages are flipping annoying.
              It could be that your server's knights and archers are not that strong?
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Thanks Darrylch, can i say that you just validated my point - that Archers are useful only for their class skills for MPDs... back on PvP, does the scissors-paper-stone triangle hold? i doubt so...

Hey Ginger not sure if you are referring to me.. if so, then that only reason i (try to) stay "OP" is to ensure my character has some purpose to remain in the game, in order to beat similar levels players i have to literally ensure i m "OP" to beat them... technically i am still lousy on this aspect... on equal footing, i stand no chance. i admit that.

Thats how sad the PvP aspect is for me in Wartune.

Eili
                S144
                Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  1st of allsame br archer beat mage, if you bulid your toon right.
                  2. Zebq is normal player who spend more then you get in whole life i guess - his choice.
                  3. Knight on same br beat archers
                  4. They can check your ip from forum and in game
                  5. Im archer too...archer sucks and so what...start over or change game
                  Sorry but archers of same br don't beat mage. Its aoe aoe aoe your half dead your troops are dead you have barely got the mages troops down and he has full life. You start beating on him get him to half you are now at a quarter life. He heals back to full you are ******. End of battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                    Sorry but archers of same br don't beat mage. Its aoe aoe aoe your half dead your troops are dead you have barely got the mages troops down and he has full life. You start beating on him get him to half you are now at a quarter life. He heals back to full you are ******. End of battle.
                    I can beat my br mages...you cant? Your problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                      You are wrong! At a high level, fights between top mages and top archers can be very close!

Sure a mage can bless and heal back to full and has a few awesome attacks, but an archer can also take a mage out very fast with 1 well timed delph! Also archers have often a good HP advantage over mages.

Another important factor is that some archers and knights tend to concentrate less on mdef then they should do. High mdef helps (not only for mage fights but for mpds also)....

High level archer v high level knight - App extra 5k br+ is needed by the archer! - Howie
                      Last edited by Howie1; 09-08-2013, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        Best classes in the game are Visa and MasterCard. This is a proven fact and no matter how many threads you make you still can't convince me of the contrary.
                        lol, you forgot discover and paypal. lol

Comment

I chose archer and make the best of it. Not going to cry about it. Knights rule archers late game. Oh well. Life goes on. We do the best we can and roll on.

My only complaint is DF not working live PvP. It would give archers more of a chance against knights. Wish I knew the answer for why it doesn't reduce casting when that's what the description says.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                            I chose archer and make the best of it. Not going to cry about it. Knights rule archers late game. Oh well. Life goes on. We do the best we can and roll on.

My only complaint is DF not working live PvP. It would give archers more of a chance against knights. Wish I knew the answer for why it doesn't reduce casting when that's what the description says.
                            Archer is worst class but we are to lazzy for start again xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

DF for knights? I think its more applicable for mages that is only if the slow works...

We are not designed for knights by game's promoted concept... but the **** issue is our skills are nerfed to the point that we are not even designed for the mage class as well.

That's how sad things are

Anata, i spammed 4 APs against a sorc yday during GA... guess what, non of the APs critted... total bullcrap...

Eili
                              S144
                              Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post

uhh what? DF saved my life plenty of times. i remember few occasion where the knight casted his delphic while on DF debuff, i used my delphic and it hit him first.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X