About archers. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    I chose archer and make the best of it. Not going to cry about it. Knights rule archers late game. Oh well. Life goes on. We do the best we can and roll on.

My only complaint is DF not working live PvP. It would give archers more of a chance against knights. Wish I knew the answer for why it doesn't reduce casting when that's what the description says.
    Bro if DF worked live PvP then archers would dominate every other class hands down

Comment

Someone said that deep freeze works in pvp only when both player troops are dead. Have to check it out.

Comment

No freeze works only on auto attacks(the one you do when you havent choosed a skill) not on selected skills.

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
          DF for knights? I think its more applicable for mages that is only if the slow works...

We are not designed for knights by game's promoted concept... but the **** issue is our skills are nerfed to the point that we are not even designed for the mage class as well.

That's how sad things are

Anata, i spammed 4 APs against a sorc yday during GA... guess what, non of the APs critted... total bullcrap...

Eili
          Maybe u need more crit xD my ap works in 50% rate but still dont like this setup in pvp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yeah i will (have to). once i make legend on all items, will pump crit to 4500-5000.
            S144
            Guild: 'Nightmare
            Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              uhh what? DF saved my life plenty of times. i remember few occasion where the knight casted his delphic while on DF debuff, i used my delphic and it hit him first.
              a knights delphic takes 7 seconds to go off from time of cast, archers delphic is less, that has nothing to do with DF. Knights in general have the worst cast time in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                yeah i will (have to). once i make legend on all items, will pump crit to 4500-5000.
                After last patches we need 5k+ i think Hehe...i need few v6 crit gems for 5k+ crit setup

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                X