X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimmyHumuHumu
    replied
    Originally posted by wexall View Post
    But the problem of imbalance is really real.. so, if normal users have limit of '30' collects, VIP's could have 80, or 100 collects per day. So i'ts more fair.
    yes thats really balanced, give vips 3x faster way to raise farm lvls. thats like totally balanced. why not add lvl 5 vip skill that 1 shots people too. afterall, you pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• wexall
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashgoz View Post
    If you ever played WoW you would know how ridiculus that statement is.
    I already played WoW, It's Buy to play, no Pay to play (Wartune Vip's)...
    To pay one time for play the game forever is one thing, pay a fee during the month is other thing.

Btw i'm not looking for troble, i'm just giving my opinion about it, i need constructive comments, so they can support me.

Leave a comment:

• Ashgoz
    replied
    Originally posted by wexall View Post
    about chat: I don't think a guy that pay a fee monthly gonna use the chat world to Spam.
    If you ever played WoW you would know how ridiculus that statement is.

Leave a comment:

• warrammer
    replied
    Seems like you want to play at being God , your paying for the privilege of extra's by purchasing VIP, how much power do you want to wield with your wallet?

Leave a comment:

• wexall
    replied
    Originally posted by Chompman View Post
    A limit in a farm is needed to prevent leveling the farm too fast and the chat thing is to prevent spam but you can do unlimited chat in current chat.
    Ok, about farm: I'm paying for this 'grow' i think the vip players deserve have no limites. But the problem of imbalance is really real.. so, if normal users have limit of '30' collects, VIP's could have 80, or 100 collects per day. So i'ts more fair.
    about chat: I don't think a guy that pay a fee monthly gonna use the chat world to Spam. Just add the system of prevent spans. Being vip or not, don't change the rules. I think that, with little changes, more ppl gonna become VIP's. and the game gonna grow with this. I confess the actuall system and 'advantage' for vips are really strange/nebulous. Bye bye.

Leave a comment:

• Ashgoz
    replied
    Yes, please add more p2w, this game doesn't have enough of it yet..

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    A limit in a farm is needed to prevent leveling the farm too fast and the chat thing is to prevent spam but you can do unlimited chat in current chat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X