Vip limitations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip limitations

Hello guys! I'm new at this game, already do 3 days that i created my character at "Temple of Ibalize" server, and actually i'm Level 31.

I already bought Ballens, and today i got VIP... But i'm still very limited. Please Improve the actions of VIP Players.

I want to talk in the chat "World" but i don't have more bullhorns... I want to "Collect" in the farm of my friend, and i CAN'T, because it is Limited...

I think VIP can't have this basic limitations.. We must talk freely at World, collect farm without limit.. and other advantages...

If this changes happens, i will continue paying the fee montly. but if not, i think i'm going to be a normal user.

Thanks team, this game is great!
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

A limit in a farm is needed to prevent leveling the farm too fast and the chat thing is to prevent spam but you can do unlimited chat in current chat.

Comment

Yes, please add more p2w, this game doesn't have enough of it yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Chompman View Post
        A limit in a farm is needed to prevent leveling the farm too fast and the chat thing is to prevent spam but you can do unlimited chat in current chat.
        Ok, about farm: I'm paying for this 'grow' i think the vip players deserve have no limites. But the problem of imbalance is really real.. so, if normal users have limit of '30' collects, VIP's could have 80, or 100 collects per day. So i'ts more fair.
        about chat: I don't think a guy that pay a fee monthly gonna use the chat world to Spam. Just add the system of prevent spans. Being vip or not, don't change the rules. I think that, with little changes, more ppl gonna become VIP's. and the game gonna grow with this. I confess the actuall system and 'advantage' for vips are really strange/nebulous. Bye bye.

Comment

Seems like you want to play at being God , your paying for the privilege of extra's by purchasing VIP, how much power do you want to wield with your wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
            about chat: I don't think a guy that pay a fee monthly gonna use the chat world to Spam.
            If you ever played WoW you would know how ridiculus that statement is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashgoz View Post
              If you ever played WoW you would know how ridiculus that statement is.
              I already played WoW, It's Buy to play, no Pay to play (Wartune Vip's)...
              To pay one time for play the game forever is one thing, pay a fee during the month is other thing.

Btw i'm not looking for troble, i'm just giving my opinion about it, i need constructive comments, so they can support me.

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
                But the problem of imbalance is really real.. so, if normal users have limit of '30' collects, VIP's could have 80, or 100 collects per day. So i'ts more fair.
                yes thats really balanced, give vips 3x faster way to raise farm lvls. thats like totally balanced. why not add lvl 5 vip skill that 1 shots people too. afterall, you pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
                  yes thats really balanced, give vips 3x faster way to raise farm lvls. thats like totally balanced. why not add lvl 5 vip skill that 1 shots people too. afterall, you pay for it.
                  I would have gone for a free character level everyday, but 1-shotting people works too.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol..rlly just keep giving daily rewards to players instead of stopping at day 7...
                    "Not So Innocent"
                    "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                    "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                    "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                    Guild : Immortals
                    IGN PixieBabe

Comment

i think, for 8 bucks, the VIP status should apply to the account and not just one character.

Comment

Originally posted by JinAnouri View Post
                        i think, for 8 bucks, the VIP status should apply to the account and not just one character.
                        That's a silly statement considering you can have 1 character per server on Wartune.
                        Crystal Saga
                        IGN: Jezzah
                        Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
                        Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
                        Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
                        Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
                        IGN: Ayan
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Level: 36
                        Guild: Reckoning

Comment

All the (troll comments) come from None Vips please dont let them get to you it is us the cash users(Monthly,Weekly or Otherwise) that pay the salaries of the people who made this game and maintain it period. If we did not do this then this game and many more would not be here. Then they(trolls) would be somewhere else trolling, and adding Neg Comments to get folks off topic and try to get them upset in a forum.

Now to address your Topic:

Yes VIP is useless here it seems the way it is now at least we(I am a VIP on Server1) should get more. What do we get now as a VIP?

1. Exp bonus in dungeons
                          2. Vip Cheat Me Wheel spins
                          3. Upgraded Castle to get robbed more on the world map
                          4. Extra VIP Quests? Huh right they just added this today and the quest gives out 5 VIP cheat me wheel coins hahaha
                          5. Oh yeah we get a weekly gift pack with nothing really useful in it. And this weekly pack is the best of all the so-called VIP bonuses we get!

I say yes to your Idea of added features for being a VIP in this game or I am going to cancel being a VIP in this game totally and I am sure other VIP's will do the same. They really need to do something fast I am starting to get board with this game from down time between events or waiting on timers cool downs.
                          I hardly do challenges now and this game has only been up a few weeks!

I hope someone who works here and can make a Difference really reads this thread if they don't they are going to lose money hand over fist from VIP's like me and you(the person who started this forum) cancelling out monthly 7.99 and maybe even going to a different type of game.

Comment

You missed a few items for some reason and the quests have been around for awhile.

Automatic check in so if you ever go on vacation you won't miss them, more friends thus more farms to collect from and energize the trees, more devotion points thus making it that much easier to get enough for all rewards in case you can't log in for some of the events, more resources from cities you can attack ( although that can easily be bumped up a bit to 8-10 a day instead of just 5 ) as a extra bonus since it's not a huge game breaking issue like others that have been suggested, easier astral capture and the alchemy although that one is kinda iffy.

They could also make bonus to balens you get when you buy them for the higher vip level you are to get double the money from people being vip and balen buyers but it would have to be a small bonus.

You can't make it too powerful otherwise you make the community angry so make suggestions you think makes sense.
                            Last edited by Chompman; 08-28-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompman View Post
                              You missed a few items for some reason and the quests have been around for awhile.

Automatic check in so if you ever go on vacation you won't miss them, more friends thus more farms to collect from and energize the trees, more devotion points thus making it that much easier to get enough for all rewards in case you can't log in for some of the events, more resources from cities you can attack ( although that can easily be bumped up a bit to 8-10 a day instead of just 5 ) as a extra bonus since it's not a huge game breaking issue like others that have been suggested, easier astral capture and the alchemy although that one is kinda iffy.

They could also make bonus to balens you get when you buy them for the higher vip level you are to get double the money from people being vip and balen buyers but it would have to be a small bonus.

You can't make it too powerful otherwise you make the community angry so make suggestions you think makes sense.

I was talking about Basic 7.99 a month VIP 1 and the things you mentioned are based on being a VIP 5

It is a HUGH diff in money spent VIP lvl = Balens spent Plus Time as a monthly paying customer. Given this formula I don't believe the time requirement could be met for high lvl VIP's on any server as of now(I may be wrong) so I went off a basic VIP lvl which is my own VIP1 and what I get for this lvl of VIP is listed correctly.

Ok a few Suggestions

1. VIP should(IMO) get extra chances for Bounty Hunting maybe +5 trys(not many but something) or even better maybe a high% to get the uncommon,rare, and very rare to come or can pay vouchers(not bale

ns they already milk balens for everything right now) for a higher % chance to get it(so it wont be OP).

2. 5-10 extra World Chat horns per week for being a subscriber to this game.(again not OP) maybe and extra accomplishment to get it like doing an extra quest after getting the 95points per day, if you get 95 the extra Horn would open up for VIP's only and you would have to get 100 point for it or something.

3. I choice to show your castle upgraded as a VIP in world view don't make this Automatic thing like it is now have a toggle swich for it. Because players will target weak VIP castles hopping to get more gold from the fight(I even do this now and sad to say I do get more gold from attacking VIP's only).

4. Now hear this suggestion out completely before attacking it(really read it please it will make sense) All players have a way to speed up a timer from using Balens right? Ok, how about VIP's get a slightly faster count down(not something OP or nothing just maybe 1min off each upgrade time for being a VIP player) and all players still have to option to PAY for ans instant complete anyway.

5. The Cheat me wheel can have stuff like an extra team dungeon run on it or balens as a prize.

6. Give Vip a chance to use a extra crypt key per day so instead of 2 per day maybe 3 or put this on the cheat me wheel u would have to win it or something.

wow these suggestions are not hard to think up if the GM's really put some thought into this more players would be VIP's here easy. I could go on and on about ways to improve without over powering and taking away the fun for all players here. My biggest thing is the down time in this game it is crazy once you use all your runs and all your gold whats next between events? The answer to this question is nothing really nothing. What we do is watch grass grow(our gardens or farms whatever) and here is another timer to tic tic tic away. I know this wont be a complete solution to your problems right now with VIP but this will hopfully get the ball rolling in the right direction and maybe help to give you Idea's as well as to how to make things a bunch better for VIP's without making us OP in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X