Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Vip limitations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wexall
    started a topic Vip limitations

Vip limitations

Hello guys! I'm new at this game, already do 3 days that i created my character at "Temple of Ibalize" server, and actually i'm Level 31.

I already bought Ballens, and today i got VIP... But i'm still very limited. Please Improve the actions of VIP Players.

I want to talk in the chat "World" but i don't have more bullhorns... I want to "Collect" in the farm of my friend, and i CAN'T, because it is Limited...

I think VIP can't have this basic limitations.. We must talk freely at World, collect farm without limit.. and other advantages...

If this changes happens, i will continue paying the fee montly. but if not, i think i'm going to be a normal user.

Thanks team, this game is great!

• R21763422
    replied
    First of all, I am a VIP.

Regarding the automatic checkin thingie, You have to log into the game for it to checkin. That means if you are on vacation, helping family chores or whatever and miss like 1 day to log in, you WONT get the check in. What it does is that it aids you to click that CHECK IN button when you are logged into the game. That's all.

More friends. More farms to steal and more friends to be stolen from. whatever.

VIP Wheel. I observe that the things on the wheel are much better when you are of a much higher VIP level. As of now, the things on the wheel are only 1 or 2 level 1s, some level 2s and so on (with the usual lvl 6, 7 gems which you will NEVER get. LOL).
    Note that the level 1 could be seeds or luck stone. And when I use 1 token, I still could get a green item instead (lvl 2 or better). Usually lvl 3 endurance potion.
    On some occasion, I get the seed. But its not a normal seed. I have 1 for insig, and 1 for voucher. 12 hours harvest time.

Bonus devotion and kyanite: These are really BONUS and it helps shorten the time and effort for them. These are good. Don't have to complete stupid devo quests and I can basically save 1 farm slot for more gold. or whatever.

Honor loss: no comments. maybe u will feel the difference towards the endgame.
    Mystery Shop items: hahahah. up to you.
    Appearance of Castle: What previous poster said. Make it a toggle rather than no choice at all. Or let us at least CHOOSE from few basic appearances. Eg, eygptian house, Asian Houses, Greek, Romans, etc.

Last but not least, VIP players are only paying 7.99 per month. They are different from Balenors (cashers). Although most VIP are also Cashers, there are Cashers who are not VIP.
    Seen a player without VIP status, yet their equipment have max sockets? <== nonVIP cashers (or cashers who quit VIP).
    Arguably, they, the Balenors are the real people funding the game.

And without the F2P players out there, cashers/VIP will have no one to pick on.... >_< Then, it will degenerate into whoever got the MOST $$$ n the LEAST social life wins the game....

Sad.

Leave a comment:

• choukage
    replied
    People seem to lose sight of the fact that unless you have (players) as a whole you don't have a game. IF all these free people just up and quit you'd be crying for a server merger down the line. The other thing that irks me is people with vip don't see the kinda benefits they get late game and want more. You guys are pretty greedy. Lets get one thing clear though. The people who pay the salaries are the power players. Not the I want to be mister entitled cause I spend a few dollars a month players. I could name a few people easy who have each dropped an easy thousand in this game and have no problem with the vip status. (other then the vip wheel being a pos)

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Here is a solution to increase ur farm level fast
    Make alot of friends and HELP them

World Chat with only Bullhorns
    DO NOT CHANGE IT
    Less spam
    Less problems mmm
    Doesn't matter weather ur a VIP or a cash player or a non cash player if u wanna chat on WC buy bullhorns (they are cheap)
    If u wanna level farm fast follow my way Make ALOT OF FRIENDS AND HELP THEM

Leave a comment:

• Xspada
    replied
    Originally posted by Airamody View Post
    All the (troll comments) come from None Vips please dont let them get to you it is us the cash users(Monthly,Weekly or Otherwise) that pay the salaries of the people who made this game and maintain it period. If we did not do this then this game and many more would not be here. Then they(trolls) would be somewhere else trolling, and adding Neg Comments to get folks off topic and try to get them upset in a forum.

Now to address your Topic:

Yes VIP is useless here it seems the way it is now at least we(I am a VIP on Server1) should get more. What do we get now as a VIP?

1. Exp bonus in dungeons
    2. Vip Cheat Me Wheel spins
    3. Upgraded Castle to get robbed more on the world map
    4. Extra VIP Quests? Huh right they just added this today and the quest gives out 5 VIP cheat me wheel coins hahaha
    5. Oh yeah we get a weekly gift pack with nothing really useful in it. And this weekly pack is the best of all the so-called VIP bonuses we get!

I say yes to your Idea of added features for being a VIP in this game or I am going to cancel being a VIP in this game totally and I am sure other VIP's will do the same. They really need to do something fast I am starting to get board with this game from down time between events or waiting on timers cool downs.
    I hardly do challenges now and this game has only been up a few weeks!

I hope someone who works here and can make a Difference really reads this thread if they don't they are going to lose money hand over fist from VIP's like me and you(the person who started this forum) cancelling out monthly 7.99 and maybe even going to a different type of game.

i agree to this reason this why i dont get that vip its not worthy. even those vips i talk to in my server they say the same. btw i love that cheat me wheel XD i preserve that 2 hr vip before i use it on when i got those 150 vip token guess what i only get crappy things ***.

Leave a comment:

• R23776663
    replied
    yea u r right..im so regret to upgrade to VIP -.-
    stupid wheel (60times)all gv me the god damn seed and potion

Leave a comment:

• morhogg
    replied
    Well, vip is currently not worth buyng - i wonder actually why You bought it when You had al the vip's benefits stated clearly. It needs a little boost. I would rather spend cash on gems or other IS items. Well it was Your choice to buy it.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• wexall
    replied
    Yes Chomp, it's not enough yet Finally someone can understand me, like Airamody.
    The vip system must be simplified and improved.

Thanks~

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    Originally posted by Chompman View Post
    You missed a few items for some reason and the quests have been around for awhile.

Automatic check in so if you ever go on vacation you won't miss them, more friends thus more farms to collect from and energize the trees, more devotion points thus making it that much easier to get enough for all rewards in case you can't log in for some of the events, more resources from cities you can attack ( although that can easily be bumped up a bit to 8-10 a day instead of just 5 ) as a extra bonus since it's not a huge game breaking issue like others that have been suggested, easier astral capture and the alchemy although that one is kinda iffy.

They could also make bonus to balens you get when you buy them for the higher vip level you are to get double the money from people being vip and balen buyers but it would have to be a small bonus.

You can't make it too powerful otherwise you make the community angry so make suggestions you think makes sense.

I was talking about Basic 7.99 a month VIP 1 and the things you mentioned are based on being a VIP 5

It is a HUGH diff in money spent VIP lvl = Balens spent Plus Time as a monthly paying customer. Given this formula I don't believe the time requirement could be met for high lvl VIP's on any server as of now(I may be wrong) so I went off a basic VIP lvl which is my own VIP1 and what I get for this lvl of VIP is listed correctly.

Ok a few Suggestions

1. VIP should(IMO) get extra chances for Bounty Hunting maybe +5 trys(not many but something) or even better maybe a high% to get the uncommon,rare, and very rare to come or can pay vouchers(not bale

ns they already milk balens for everything right now) for a higher % chance to get it(so it wont be OP).

2. 5-10 extra World Chat horns per week for being a subscriber to this game.(again not OP) maybe and extra accomplishment to get it like doing an extra quest after getting the 95points per day, if you get 95 the extra Horn would open up for VIP's only and you would have to get 100 point for it or something.

3. I choice to show your castle upgraded as a VIP in world view don't make this Automatic thing like it is now have a toggle swich for it. Because players will target weak VIP castles hopping to get more gold from the fight(I even do this now and sad to say I do get more gold from attacking VIP's only).

4. Now hear this suggestion out completely before attacking it(really read it please it will make sense) All players have a way to speed up a timer from using Balens right? Ok, how about VIP's get a slightly faster count down(not something OP or nothing just maybe 1min off each upgrade time for being a VIP player) and all players still have to option to PAY for ans instant complete anyway.

5. The Cheat me wheel can have stuff like an extra team dungeon run on it or balens as a prize.

6. Give Vip a chance to use a extra crypt key per day so instead of 2 per day maybe 3 or put this on the cheat me wheel u would have to win it or something.

wow these suggestions are not hard to think up if the GM's really put some thought into this more players would be VIP's here easy. I could go on and on about ways to improve without over powering and taking away the fun for all players here. My biggest thing is the down time in this game it is crazy once you use all your runs and all your gold whats next between events? The answer to this question is nothing really nothing. What we do is watch grass grow(our gardens or farms whatever) and here is another timer to tic tic tic away. I know this wont be a complete solution to your problems right now with VIP but this will hopfully get the ball rolling in the right direction and maybe help to give you Idea's as well as to how to make things a bunch better for VIP's without making us OP in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    You missed a few items for some reason and the quests have been around for awhile.

Automatic check in so if you ever go on vacation you won't miss them, more friends thus more farms to collect from and energize the trees, more devotion points thus making it that much easier to get enough for all rewards in case you can't log in for some of the events, more resources from cities you can attack ( although that can easily be bumped up a bit to 8-10 a day instead of just 5 ) as a extra bonus since it's not a huge game breaking issue like others that have been suggested, easier astral capture and the alchemy although that one is kinda iffy.

They could also make bonus to balens you get when you buy them for the higher vip level you are to get double the money from people being vip and balen buyers but it would have to be a small bonus.

You can't make it too powerful otherwise you make the community angry so make suggestions you think makes sense.
    Last edited by Chompman; 08-28-2012, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    All the (troll comments) come from None Vips please dont let them get to you it is us the cash users(Monthly,Weekly or Otherwise) that pay the salaries of the people who made this game and maintain it period. If we did not do this then this game and many more would not be here. Then they(trolls) would be somewhere else trolling, and adding Neg Comments to get folks off topic and try to get them upset in a forum.

Now to address your Topic:

Yes VIP is useless here it seems the way it is now at least we(I am a VIP on Server1) should get more. What do we get now as a VIP?

1. Exp bonus in dungeons
    2. Vip Cheat Me Wheel spins
    3. Upgraded Castle to get robbed more on the world map
    4. Extra VIP Quests? Huh right they just added this today and the quest gives out 5 VIP cheat me wheel coins hahaha
    5. Oh yeah we get a weekly gift pack with nothing really useful in it. And this weekly pack is the best of all the so-called VIP bonuses we get!

I say yes to your Idea of added features for being a VIP in this game or I am going to cancel being a VIP in this game totally and I am sure other VIP's will do the same. They really need to do something fast I am starting to get board with this game from down time between events or waiting on timers cool downs.
    I hardly do challenges now and this game has only been up a few weeks!

I hope someone who works here and can make a Difference really reads this thread if they don't they are going to lose money hand over fist from VIP's like me and you(the person who started this forum) cancelling out monthly 7.99 and maybe even going to a different type of game.

Leave a comment:

• -Jezza-
    replied
    Originally posted by JinAnouri View Post
    i think, for 8 bucks, the VIP status should apply to the account and not just one character.
    That's a silly statement considering you can have 1 character per server on Wartune.

Leave a comment:

• JinAnouri
    replied
    i think, for 8 bucks, the VIP status should apply to the account and not just one character.

Leave a comment:

• PixieBabe
    replied
    lol..rlly just keep giving daily rewards to players instead of stopping at day 7...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
    yes thats really balanced, give vips 3x faster way to raise farm lvls. thats like totally balanced. why not add lvl 5 vip skill that 1 shots people too. afterall, you pay for it.
    I would have gone for a free character level everyday, but 1-shotting people works too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X