Cottage question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottage question

I was almost through level 33 when I started getting the mesage population to low upgrade cottage when trying to recruit more troops. This happened earlier so I got to level 34 and built town hall and cottage. I get the same mesage when trying to recruit troops. It has taken me 3 days to level up to 35 without troops. I built town hall and cottage again, same mesage comes up. I have not built any buildings since level 33. I did however raise my academy and baracks with out in game prompt. I now only have troops that I find in battles such as level 25 huntera's. This is my very first time playing and I am sick of farming, I need troops. I have mesaged support and have recieved 3 mesages back with their form letter of clear cookies ect. ect. This has not worked.

You have to remove those lower tiers troops (sell them) which will then free up your "population" space for better and higher tier troop.

Comment

oh yeah, right ... lol, u probably have a bunch of crappy troops there, get rid of them and keep 1 set of good troops.... gryphons are good for ur level.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
      X