Why server merges on Friday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why server merges on Friday?

My server yesterday merged for the second time.
    I will not complain for the lag, which was UNBEARABLE, even scrolling the map for a mine was a pain and had to refresh very often
    I won't complain for the clock which was wrong and I discovered that only when I lost the tank event (clock was half hour behind)
    I will not even complain about losing another GB final AGAIN

But why should I lose the reward of GB which on Fridays contain SOUL CRYSTALS?
    And in a time where the soul meditating event is on?
    Many people in my guild were counting on those extra crystals for fate event and now are short and may only buy the OVERPRICED soul packs from shop which also contain the gem pack - WE DON'T WANT THE GEMS we only need the crystals we were supposed to get from Friday's GB.

Why can't we buy soul crystals the same way we buy refinement crystals? With balens, I am not asking it to be free.

P.S. I am surprised no one from yesterday's merging servers hasn't complained about this...

This is repeated every time there are server merges. It is nothing new.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
      Why can't we buy soul crystals the same way we buy refinement crystals? With balens, I am not asking it to be free.
      uh... there are soul crystal packs in the shop...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

so that you will lose your gb rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          This is repeated every time there are server merges. It is nothing new.
          Dats true,always same problem, why in fryday,we lose all de think about GB,why merge,why so lag,why and why
          And like always dere no answer fro dem dey just do the exact same time over and over
          IGN : MsKorupsi
          server : 3
          level : 69
          BR : 200k++
          knights fable

Comment

People are complaining about merge majority of the older servers are dying from no merge.

Comment

People complain about everything; it takes no effort to complain.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

People don't complain about everything.
                And I am not complaining about server merge.

I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DAY. Why Friday and not Sunday? There is no reason to lose GB finals.
                Merge could happen on Sundays, GB are fixed in the evening and everyone is happy.
                The reason it happens Friday is because the staff in R2 only want our money.

So darrylch and CondorHero you do not understand the issue.

Comment

I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DAY. Why Friday and not Sunday? There is no reason to lose GB finals.
                  Merge could happen on Sundays, GB are fixed in the evening and everyone is happy.

It happen so much that we got over it. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                  Last edited by Kagelol; 09-07-2013, 06:45 AM. Reason: With love from Kage

Comment

Nonsense.

I went through 2 server merges.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                      It happen so much that we got over it. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                      Can we please keep it civil? You could have said that line in many different ways.

Also the reason why i believe it is on Friday and not on Sunday is because Sunday is in the weekend.
                      The Dev's perform the server merges, and as far as i know they a free on Sundays (unless there is a crisis)

And in all honestly, I work in the IT business as well. When we perform maintenance it is not in the weekends either simply because of the same reason.
                      Yes, you will lose the GuildBattle Finals.. but next week you have another shot. + I believe they have compensation for freshly merged servers.

And please don't say i don't know what I'm talking about because like most servers mine has gone through 2 merges as well.
                      Last edited by Kagelol; 09-07-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I am a bit new to this game but sometimes I wonder why they merge 1 server with another and the next month they open another new server.

Comment

Originally posted by 002adrian View Post
                          I am a bit new to this game but sometimes I wonder why they merge 1 server with another and the next month they open another new server.
                          Actually they open new servers weekly. The reason is because the competitiveness on new servers is higher than the older ones so that means more $ invested in the game. Its all about profits :P

Comment

They merge on fridays so you don't have conflict with tittle and gb mounts
                            can't have 2 ppl with #1 guild master tittle, 2 therions etc etc

Comment

You got a second merge? *** R2 really? you don't care about older servers
                              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                              X