Please Stop Player to Send Insulting Message To Other Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Stop Player to Send Insulting Message To Other Player

I have enough of this player from S86, he has been sending personal messages to harass me and now worst he started to send me insulting message, please do something on it
    Attached Files

If a player is harassing you, you can blacklist the player.
    If you did that already and he is still acting up, provide as much proof as you can and send a ticket here, http://tickets.r2games.com/
    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
    So if you love a flower, let it be.
    Love it not about possession.
    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

LOL, what guild is he in?
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

his guild is Pirates

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
          If a player is harassing you, you can blacklist the player.
          If you did that already and he is still acting up, provide as much proof as you can and send a ticket here, http://tickets.r2games.com/

Can you please specify what type of proof I need to send in if he still continue, screenshot as the above? I have blacklisted him now.
          Oh yes, he is from Facebook Server 86, will this forum convert my message to the facebook side S86?

Comment

I play on 101 which is part of the 86/89/101/104 combo...never heard of this player or his guild You can send in the screenshot and ticket it. GL getting a response. Best to just ignore him and don't respond in any way.
            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
              I play on 101 which is part of the 86/89/101/104 combo...never heard of this player or his guild You can send in the screenshot and ticket it. GL getting a response. Best to just ignore him and don't respond in any way.
              Below is the notice of servers that have been merged. Total he sent me 4 messages and as well to my guild master and complain to her that our guild player is plunder him.
              Don't this game require us to do 5 plunder castle per day? If not, why we are given 5 attempts daily.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	serevrmerged.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1674001

Comment

Please send a ticket providing proof of the user and he will be dealt with accordingly.
                Want to file a ticket? Click .
                Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by 2Rabbits View Post
                  Can you please specify what type of proof I need to send in if he still continue, screenshot as the above? I have blacklisted him now.
                  Oh yes, he is from Facebook Server 86, will this forum convert my message to the facebook side S86?
                  Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
                  Please send a ticket providing proof of the user and he will be dealt with accordingly.
                  That is a screenshot of this page: http://www.************/news/wartune-...13-000-am.html and that is not R2 Games... You are going to have to file a ticket with that specific platform, not with R2 here.

Comment

Working...
                  X