Free Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Server

Not sure if someone's asked about this yet but I think we should have a few servers every now and then that are for free players only? Maybe make vouchers the main source of buying things from the shop on the free server instead of balens? A free server every 50 servers or something? Just an idea.
    ¬ No more balens, makes shoppers always stronger and it gets annoying sometimes.

I understand why you wanted it, but why would R2 make one? R2 is not a charity organization, you know. Running those server costs money.
    Also seeing on how R2 runs thing, do you really expected R2 would do something for free?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

even big law firms make pro-bono (charity)

maybe a server with only Vip for balens and thats it.

Comment

Tell me this if they make a free server with everything available in vouchers. Then why the hell would anyone want to play in a p2w server? I know if i can get everything free with vouchers in a free server ill be joining that in a heartbeat. Free vip, free crypt keys and rods, free wb buffs, free clothing, free everything. There no point in having a p2w servers if there going be free servers to play on. Then after everyone flocks over there R2 won't make any money thus shut down. Sorry but this is a dumb suggestion. Need to think about things like this.

Comment

Or they could cap # of players on free servers. Then it's a fight to get in the door

Comment

I talked about it like 3 month ago.

All I got was flame, bash, and troll.

My suggestion was make the server non-balen. (or locked balen - 10 voucher = 1 balen, etc)

Where players can't purchase balens on that server.
            Either removed the Shops or make them buyable with locked balen only.
            And you can't buy vouchers, lol.

This would make the server disadvantage in cross-server pvp, however the entire server only would be balanced.

most ppls here just like to be negative about things, no one take suggestions seriously, R2 rarely even look at this sub-forum.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              I talked about it like 3 month ago.

All I got was flame, bash, and troll.

My suggestion was make the server non-balen. (or locked balen - 10 voucher = 1 balen, etc)

Where players can't purchase balens on that server.
              Either removed the Shops or make them buyable with locked balen only.
              And you can't buy vouchers, lol.

This would make the server disadvantage in cross-server pvp, however the entire server only would be balanced.

most ppls here just like to be negative about things, no one take suggestions seriously, R2 rarely even look at this sub-forum.
              Again explain to me why people would still even want to go to a p2w server if they can get everything for free in a free server? This game will shut down if they made any free servers bc everyone will just get things for free.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Again explain to me why people would still even want to go to a p2w server if they can get everything for free in a free server? This game will shut down if they made any free servers bc everyone will just get things for free.
                Maybe they think they deserve free server coz they can't afford the balen items?

If a non-balen/non-cash server would be created, I would definitely go there and willingly leave my current toon if I can play free on this server. My friends would definitely do the same, coz it will be unfair if others can play free and I cannot? So be ready to migrate to this free server if this request will be granted.
                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                  Maybe they think they deserve free server coz they can't afford the balen items?

If a non-balen/non-cash server would be created, I would definitely go there and willingly leave my current toon if I can play free on this server. My friends would definitely do the same, coz it will be unfair if others can play free and I cannot? So be ready to migrate to this free server if this request will be granted.
                  This is exactly the reason why it will never be exist.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

would be nice but unfortunately will never happen

excessive pay to win really takes away from the essence of any sort of competitive gaming
                    Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Tell me this if they make a free server with everything available in vouchers. Then why the hell would anyone want to play in a p2w server? I know if i can get everything free with vouchers in a free server ill be joining that in a heartbeat. Free vip, free crypt keys and rods, free wb buffs, free clothing, free everything. There no point in having a p2w servers if there going be free servers to play on. Then after everyone flocks over there R2 won't make any money thus shut down. Sorry but this is a dumb suggestion. Need to think about things like this.
                      1 reason i can think of for people choosing balen servers is that a person can have an advantage if he/she is willing to pay more than everyone else. One can't take shortcut like that in a free server. With that being said, I agree with what others have said about people rushing to the free server so no money for R2, and we all know how R2 love money.

Comment

First let me say I agree with you, and realize it will never happen. But a very good argument for a free server is simply the game is advertized as free, which is basically a scam. You *can* play 100% for free but with so much P2W its basically impossible and no fun at all. I'm just saying the best argument for a free server is the games advertisement itself.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                          First let me say I agree with you, and realize it will never happen. But a very good argument for a free server is simply the game is advertized as free, which is basically a scam. You *can* play 100% for free but with so much P2W its basically impossible and no fun at all. I'm just saying the best argument for a free server is the games advertisement itself.
                          The game is also advertised as "Adults Only" and for "Male Gamers Only" so let's not use this game's advertising as a good argument for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                            The game is also advertised as "Adults Only" and for "Male Gamers Only" so let's not use this game's advertising as a good argument for anything.
                            Those are just a few random ads. Every platform adverts the game as free when its not exactly true.
                            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                              What's the scam about it? It is a free game 100% free. They never stated "free to be the best". So there is no scam and you should know by now all these free to play games have some sort of "unfairness' to it most of the time free to play games are p2w games. That's why it's free to play. They make there money off the cash shops in the game. So no this isn't a scam and you can't claim it is a scam. You are getting what you were told to get. A 100% free game to play. They don't force you to buy anything in the game at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X