Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the free camp. The game isn't advertised at all as P2W anywhere on any site. I'm not QQ'ing about it being P2W either, but it is false advertisement which is a type of scam.

Eventually this game will end up free with spam adverts running somewhere along the page as more and more people find out how truly crappy the platform owners are. As is when you see a sponsored post on facebook 80% of the comments are about how much it sucks and don't play this game.

Comment

Well why should a free server even have balens? or wings? or items? Remove the balens in whole there, keep VIP(cause even if free, R2 needs maintence cost paid).

I don't understand when people say "free server" they still want to be able to buy "cash items", but of course for free!

Rather than a free server, I would love to see a shopless server, without any balens. Would level the playing field, and people can pay for vip for supporting

Comment

a free server without cash items .So that the players would have to work to be strong and not take the easy way

Comment

Originally posted by AdrenaLyn View Post
          I'm on the free camp. The game isn't advertised at all as P2W anywhere on any site. I'm not QQ'ing about it being P2W either, but it is false advertisement which is a type of scam.
          You're getting your game structures mixed up:

P2P and F2P *can* have a P2W element, but a P2W element doesn't change their inherent nature as either P2P or F2P. It just creates sub-categories of P2P and F2P.

Not false advertising, anymore than acai juice only contains enough acai for them to legally be able to market it as such. Same here. It may have a *very* heavy P2W aspect, but it's F2P enough to be marketed as such.

Comment

Working...
          X