Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kyanite plants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite plants

hello and good day i see we have a new thing add it to the server so i think it be far to be able to plant more then 1 plant of kyanite so the lower lvl players can get that extra boast just like the higher lvl players made 3 plants a day be nice ( 3 times a day) or be able to plant what u want then that will make no since because whats the point in having the extra boast so i think 3 times will be nice

it be a good idea to add more to it yes

Comment

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
      hello and good day i see we have a new thing add it to the server so i think it be far to be able to plant more then 1 plant of kyanite so the lower lvl players can get that extra boast just like the higher lvl players made 3 plants a day be nice ( 3 times a day) or be able to plant what u want then that will make no since because whats the point in having the extra boast so i think 3 times will be nice
      3 times a day? You can plant a Kyanite plant every hour if you want... You can just plant 1 per planting. So if you plant 1H seeds for an entire 24 hours, you can have planted 24 1H Kyanite seeds...

Comment

Here, here! I want to burn my backlog of kyanite plants - wheel gives them out faster than I can plant them!

Comment

5 kyanite seeds per wheel reward...
          how I wish I could just plant them all down at same time instead of waiting one by one.

Would be nice tho if those were 1 hour seeds, but most of the times I just get 4 hour or 12 hour...
          Which is a waste of time, cause the lv.2 1 hour seeds still gives more than lv.3 4 hour or 12 hour seeds...

Comment

The planting of 1 kyanite is fine as it is. The blessing wheel is a huge boost anyway that it shouldn't be so much easier than the way it is now. It is already easy that you get a huge boost just by using kyanite, so earning kyanite should not be way easier. Also, there are other ways you can get kyanite, like plundering, like if you get 2k kyanite per plunder and you plunder 5x a day, you have 10k kyanite per day. Spoonfeeding is not good, you know...
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

we need to be able to plant more then 1 plant at a time thats what am saying 1 per hr or 1 per 4hr or 1 per 12hr it should be 3 per hr

Comment

Working...
              X