Holly Seal runed this game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Seal runed this game!

I want to talk about Holly Seal which is the most useless in this game & makes all classes worthless. Actually makes this game worthless.

Using HS means no skills & the whole dubble skill we pay for is nothing.

So, the questuin is, what makes this game woirth when u cant even use skills or even this game will be HS useless game.

Thank u

is right from your point of view...but when you use HS and stun your enemy 1-2-3 time feels good huh? rise it up and stop complaining guys. Life generaly is evolution

Comment

just wait....once you max it and start stuning others you will probaly say hs is best thing ever

Comment

It just means you're weak. I get stunned on my noob mage all the time for 2 turns x3 in GA so? I still kill them later on. It made the opponent realized how weak they are even if they got HS but no power to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by buuromania View Post
          but when you use HS and stun your enemy 1-2-3 time feels good huh? rise it up and stop complaining guys. Life generaly is evolution
          Not particularly. It feels to me like I'm denying any fair competition.

It's not like a clever trick, where you opponent can marvel at how you beat them afterward. it's just a FU-I-can't-win-using-my-skill-so-I-have-to-remove-you-from-the-fight-to-stand-a-chance button.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          just wait....once you max it and start stuning others you will probaly say hs is best thing ever
          Mine is maxed and as a skill it's weak and it's effectiveness questionable.

A lightning bolt is quicker and does more damage for all the chance I have of stunning someone.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

NO I ve already High lvl HS. So its not worth it to play a game all use HS & not fighting or using skills I ve paid fo

The real game players understand what I say. U just dont understand the game & cant even use ur skills without HS.

So I dont talk to not fighters & HS users.

Comment

Oh look, this topic again.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by xTheGhostx View Post
                NO I ve already High lvl HS. So its not worth it to play a game all use HS & not fighting or using skills I ve paid fo

The real game players understand what I say. U just dont understand the game & cant even use ur skills without HS.

So I dont talk to not fighters & HS users.
                if you have high holy seal level how can they stun you so often?

Comment

Its not about me , u ppl dont even understand what my point is. I talk just to nobody. Its about the whole talent worthless HS makes it boaring & no fights . So u ppl continue ur whatever u call "fights with HS". Dont push ur brains

Comment

I also hate HS. Not only does it ruin the whole point of pvp it also ruins the whole talent system. No one is able to test out new talent builds due to having to keep up with HS in order not to get stunned. Then the fact if you are a newer server you will never ever catch up with older servers. So you will always be stunned. Which is one reason I chose not to care about HS until very late game. I am 74 right now and just working on HS it's at lvl 25 atm. Which is low yes but even if I decided to slow lvl and cap it to the max. Ill still be stunned 3+turns. So I thought might as well build my toon up instead since i can't compete with HS anyways. What I believe they should is either nerf/remove HS and buff up the other talents. So that it be more worthwhile to actually use those other talents. Right now it just get one or two passives and pump up HS to the max. What is the point of talents if you arn't going to be using them anyway? HS is stupid and even if I was on an older server with max HS I would only use it when I am in danger of being dryad bombed. I won't be using it just to troll around. Takes away the point of pvp.

Comment

Oxy ,, thnk uu. The only logic answer that very meaningful points see and discuss. I'm glad there is someone who understands my point and also gives suggestions.

Glad someone understands me

Comment

holy seal stuns player...lets remove griffins as well cause they can stun others in PvP????

Comment

You work for HS, you spend time/xp/effort to level it up, so why not use it? Do you know how long it takes to level HS to high levels like 40+? You have to put big effort in it, so I don't see a point why not to use it. Just my opinion.

Comment

By the way, my HS is level 25, I get stunned ALL the time in BG/Arena/GB but that's how it is, if you put time into it you will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
                              You work for HS, you spend time/xp/effort to level it up, so why not use it? Do you know how long it takes to level HS to high levels like 40+? You have to put big effort in it, so I don't see a point why not to use it. Just my opinion.
                              The hs was removed from cw for a reason. It should be removed from bg as well. You can still use it in arena/gb as long as you wish

Comment

Working...
                              X