Destiny Gem Packs worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny Gem Packs worth it?

I am wondering how good the chances are on these gem packs.. I have seen maybe 4 ppl a day get the full clothing set with extra to spare but im wondering if my server is extra lucky or is it not hard to get the exotic drops. Post how many packs you've bought and what drops you got out of it.

From what i see, it's worth it. But if i have some balens to spend, i would wait until september 20th for the Autumn Gem Pack:

Autumn Gem Pack

A legendary pack which has been blessed by a mysterious master.
    Open to receive only ONE of the followingitems:
    Wishing Scrap x1
    50,000 Gold
    Lvl. 1 – Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
    1,000,000 Daru
    Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
    Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
    Phantom Yeti x1
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Destiny Pack is only worth it if you can get at least 1 piece of clothing out of 10, else you're overpaying.

And yes, it is better to wait for the mount, worth way more with chance to get Wishing Scrap

Comment

how much will it cost? same as destiny pack??
        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

yes, 39 balens
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            yes, 39 balens
            wohoo..im holding my balens..and Arlad : thank you for the info
            Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Yea the clothing seems to drop pretty often I saw at least 4 people get exotic drops the other day

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Destiny Pack is only worth it if you can get at least 1 piece of clothing out of 10, else you're overpaying.

And yes, it is better to wait for the mount, worth way more with chance to get Wishing Scrap
                lol we all know what happened with Razor Dragon Mount, so what makes u think this one will give Yeti for "cheap" ;D
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Hope springs eternal...

Comment

...why dont they just put the box on sales like they did with the fat a s s bear & rhino event ? Im sick of these "luck" box event..im paying money to have fun..not frustrated

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                      ...why dont they just put the box on sales like they did with the fat a s s bear & rhino event ? Im sick of these "luck" box event..im paying money to have fun..not frustrated
                      ikr if something is paid for it should not be up to chance. I feel the same about clothing synthesis if I pay for an item I want the item not a chance for it

Comment

they use it because they get more money from us and no non of the boxes are worth it if you go for mount or clothes.
                        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

I ended up caving in and buying the packs. I decided though to only spend the balens i had on me and not recharge anymore so i bought 24 packs and ended up getting exotic charm and exotic addict back to back within the first 8 boxes. so I would say the drop is not that rare it was a 1/12 ratio

Comment

lol 1/12 ration you can get cloth for 375 balens, so if you would like to be worth it the ration should be 1/9. As it seems it is better to buy cloth. I bought 8 boxes and nothing, then I stopped.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
                              ikr if something is paid for it should not be up to chance. I feel the same about clothing synthesis if I pay for an item I want the item not a chance for it
                              don't play the lottery then.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X