Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have gotten 10 purples and 1 orange. Sadly the orange was Patk and I'm a mage which made that annoying. I've spent about 3 mill so far on astro

Comment

Nope not yet, spent atleast 1.5 mill, not one.
      • IGN: Devilsean
      • Guild: Hell'sCorp
      • Class: Archer
      • Server: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

about a mil or two spent into astrals and I'm still rocking blue astrals. My luck = worthless.

Comment

What happens when you 'lock' an astral? Can you unlock it?
          Wench / Winged Siren. Victis Honor

Comment

Originally posted by R22964123 View Post
            Clicking on Lock then clicking on the locked astral will unlock the astral.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes. Locking an Astral just means you can't accidentally synthesize it. To unlock it, just hit the lock button and click on it again.

Comment

Thanks. i wasn't quite clear what is the purpose of locking an astral? ( & yes, this means it is locked ) but what does locking it do exactly?
                Wench / Winged Siren. Victis Honor

Comment

Thanks. i wasn't quite clear what is the purpose of locking an astral? ( & yes, this means it is locked ) but what does locking it do exactly?
                  As LordMagus said, when you lock an Astral you can't synthesize it. You can't drag it onto another astral, and when you use the 1-click synthesize, a locked astral will be excluded from that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have 8 purple astrals but none orange ;(( I don't want to say im out of luck but i would gladly have some crazy lucky streak of getting the most rare astrals - knowing my luck i will faster bou them with star point.

Comment

Hey, I've only been playing this game for a week, so if you don't mind me asking. What are astrals?
                      PROUD CASHER!
                      Server: Netheran Realm
                      IGN: GQx
                      Class: Fire Mage
                      Guild: Ubiquitous GM / Netheran

Alt. IGN: BillClinton
                      Class: Nature Ranger.
                      Guild: Ubiquitous

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        As LordMagus said, when you lock an Astral you can't synthesize it. You can't drag it onto another astral, and when you use the 1-click synthesize, a locked astral will be excluded from that.
                        You can still manually synth locked Astrals. I lock purples I will be changing in and out. And if/when I get the orange version I simply drag the Locked Astral onto the orange version and I synth like all others. So Locking an Astral simplyprevents it from being fused with 1 Click Synthing. Which can be very useful so you dont make a mistake and get rid that precious Orange you just got.
                        Crystal Saga
                        CarnivorousX
                        Celestial Palace
                        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                        Guild Edan

WarTune
                        Temple of Ibalize
                        Archer Lvl 4x
                        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

2mil+ dropped into astrals and I have one purple and two blues still.

Comment

Originally posted by DragoNzor View Post
                            2mil+ dropped into astrals and I have one purple and two blues still.
                            Look on the bright side, you should almost have enough Star Points to buy a purple now, or save up for an orange.

Comment

There should be no way some of you spent millions and have not gotten an orange yet since I spent 1.5 mil on astros and I have gotten three oranges. What I do is sell all my greens and keep anything that is blue or higher to use for exp or to equip them if its a purple or orange that has main stats I use. I'm guessing most of you don't use the same strategy I use.

Comment

i do use same strategy as u'rs but yeah..2.5mill or so n still have no sign of getting orange..in fact that i passed the yellow n purple a lot..

Comment

Working...
                                X