Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chat sounds.. Can we add them..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat sounds.. Can we add them..?

Most IM apps - AIM, ICQ, MS Messenger, Yahoo, etc... play a sound when a message comes in.

Can you add a sound when someone gets a message attached to the Friends messaging system..? It might help if I'm on another tab (as I am now). There may be times someone needs something from me (invite to MPD or ToK or something), and I may be distracted when I'm doing something else.

For those who don't want a noise when a message comes in, put in a checkbox to disable the sound in Settings..

Thoughts?

This is one of the small things i been wondering too. Why does a feature so simple is not available in wartune? It's nice to have this feature.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

+1, I'm usually doing several things at the same time, so would be really helpfull to get a "ding" on pm

Comment

Working...
      X