Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

gift code redemtion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift code redemtion

hi again, my problem is why the code isn't working on me, it say 'try another code" but the code is exactly same with the code they show me at the guide menu. Oh and im on server Tample of Ibilize, is that correct spelling.
    We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

You try to more than one again

Comment

that not helping, but thanks for reply
      We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

It's easy :/
        IGN: WezzyBahamut
        Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
        Class: Warrior
        Guild: Genesis

Comment

code ??
          last code redemption

Comment

gift-code-redemtion

Comment

Is this from a recently released server that you're trying to redeem your code for?

Comment

well then...
                ~~~-----<< click that :3-----~~~

~~~-----Always remember no matter where you go, there you are----~~~~

~~~-----When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played-----~~~

~~~-----Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-----~~~
                Regards,
                Angel

Comment

Working...
                X