Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion on Warrior's Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on Warrior's Call

Please make it 1 hour duration.

Do you have a reasoning for this?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
      Please make it 1 hour duration.
      Please make it 24 hours. Thank you very much.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

tok + spire + lych i think.
        my sugestion ... at last boss of lych pop up wc .. (7-12 mins for last boss) enter tok fast = 10 mins ..and then enter fast also in spire (if you don`t dc after wc wears off you will have the buff till the end of spire.

Comment

24 hours, Condor? Don't be afraid to dream bigger. 24/7 active Warrior's Call for all Spirit Covenant subscribers.

Or make Spirit Covenant the next VIP, with "levels" that unlock features and have 24/7 Warrior's Call up a few levels.
          You can also turn the insta-blitz into FREE insta-blitz where the insta-blitz consumes no gold.
          Insta-complete bounties could give 2x rewards at level 2, 3x at level 3...

Comment

I think also that it should be for an hour as well. I mean we pay for it so we should get that hour out of it a day!!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaDragon View Post
              I think also that it should be for an hour as well. I mean we pay for it so we should get that hour out of it a day!!
              you pay for half an hour, if you wish for 1 full hour you should be willing to pay double

Comment

I think warrior's call should have "activations" instead of limit 1 use per day. Instead of being able to use it for 30 minutes each day for 30 days, give it 30 uses. That means if I want to have it up 1 hour everyday, i can activate it twice per day at the cost of only being able to do that for 15 days since I would use up the 30 activations already. If I can't play for a few days for some reason, it won't cost me activations so I can have them for when I do play.

Comment

Wc duration is good, last stage ToK,later high v spire and thats it, how much you want from 10 balens per day buff?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                    24 hours, Condor? Don't be afraid to dream bigger. 24/7 active Warrior's Call for all Spirit Covenant subscribers.

Or make Spirit Covenant the next VIP, with "levels" that unlock features and have 24/7 Warrior's Call up a few levels.
                    You can also turn the insta-blitz into FREE insta-blitz where the insta-blitz consumes no gold.
                    Insta-complete bounties could give 2x rewards at level 2, 3x at level 3...
                    I think you're giving R2 ideas of how to milk players of more $.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      I think you're giving R2 ideas of how to milk players of more $.
                      If R2 thinks I have a good idea...well then naturally, I'd hope they'd show their gratitude to me for my innovative solutions to increasing their revenue.

Don't worry, R2, I'm quite reasonable about how many Balens would adequately convey your gratitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X