Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OmegaDragon
    replied
    The server is dead basically and no one is having much fun hitting no one. We need something to do........312 needs a merger fast before this whole server dies before it does merge. Of that happens I know a few players who wont play including me and few CC players!!

Leave a comment:

• R27119467
    replied
    I am planning to buy balens . But if no server merger there is no use to invest money so please let me know so that i can make plans accordingly
    Abibqa
    S312 Wyvern Hills

Leave a comment:

replied
    yes please

Leave a comment:

• Roninflea
    replied
    server....merge...now

Leave a comment:

replied
    yeah need a merge

Leave a comment:

• oOTiaN
    replied
    we need a server merge

Leave a comment:

• Lacye
    replied
    I really hope so

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    almost all servers merge once or twice your merge shall come

Leave a comment:

• Lacye
    replied
    we can't enjoy it when you have no one to kill or plunder. We have been hit with a blow when the top guild dis band and everyone merged with us. There was only 2 top guilds now we are down to one. Everyone is thinks we will never get merge because of it. Can you prove them wrong and let us have it. We are pleading for all of that server. It isn't about us it is about all of the actives who pay mad money on this server.

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    like usually the gb kills the server. Can't you just enjoy it even if one guild has all the best players and you lose in gb?

Leave a comment:

• R224613638
    replied
    yeah need a merge

Leave a comment:

• bigmac1
    replied
    Yes, please merge the server, it really is needed. Game is becoming less of a challenge and the main guild has all the best players they have not got competition anymore. URGENTLY NEEDED

Leave a comment:

• drobesek
    replied
    No nevÃ*m zda to pomůže.

Leave a comment:

• shubhy
    replied
    Merge of 312

Third to it . Only 1 guild have all the players so not much of competition..

Leave a comment:

• Lacye
    replied
    Can you please merge our server on east coast server 312? We have been going through a lot due to a guild that dropped and merged and now it is making it hard for the rest to stay on the server. If we don't get any merge soon a lot will quit. You might lose a lot of money from this server. Please look into this ASAP. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X