Server merge needed on 312 wyvern hills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge needed on 312 wyvern hills

Hello r2 we really need a merge on 312 because the server is dieng alrdy because one guild disbanden so please chack it for us.

Can you please merge our server on east coast server 312? We have been going through a lot due to a guild that dropped and merged and now it is making it hard for the rest to stay on the server. If we don't get any merge soon a lot will quit. You might lose a lot of money from this server. Please look into this ASAP. Thank you very much.

Comment

Merge of 312

Third to it . Only 1 guild have all the players so not much of competition..

Comment

No nevÃ*m zda to pomůže.

Comment

Yes, please merge the server, it really is needed. Game is becoming less of a challenge and the main guild has all the best players they have not got competition anymore. URGENTLY NEEDED

Comment

yeah need a merge

Comment

like usually the gb kills the server. Can't you just enjoy it even if one guild has all the best players and you lose in gb?

Comment

we can't enjoy it when you have no one to kill or plunder. We have been hit with a blow when the top guild dis band and everyone merged with us. There was only 2 top guilds now we are down to one. Everyone is thinks we will never get merge because of it. Can you prove them wrong and let us have it. We are pleading for all of that server. It isn't about us it is about all of the actives who pay mad money on this server.

Comment

almost all servers merge once or twice your merge shall come

Comment

I really hope so

Comment

we need a server merge

Comment

yeah need a merge

Comment

server....merge...now

Comment

yes please

Comment

I am planning to buy balens . But if no server merger there is no use to invest money so please let me know so that i can make plans accordingly
                              Abibqa
                              S312 Wyvern Hills

Comment

Working...
                              X