X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevvavanbuuren
    started a topic Server merge needed on 312 wyvern hills

Server merge needed on 312 wyvern hills

Hello r2 we really need a merge on 312 because the server is dieng alrdy because one guild disbanden so please chack it for us.

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Lacye View Post
    There is a reason we asking for merge. When you have every high person in one guild and all the other guilds quit there is no one to play. Trust me I wouldn't whine or cry for a merger if it wasn't necessary for one. Zebq is a top dog in your server and I watch his/her video and know he/her is rocking your server but I am pretty sure u all have someone showing up for Guild Battles. We do GB with full guild and only 5 or less on the other team. Our server hasn't merge yet not once. Plus on server 166 they need a merge too. Everyone quitting and some don't want to start all over. It is hard when u have put lots of money on a server and everyone is gone. I done put so much money already on this server along and don't want to see it go to hell. All I can do is pray and wait and see what R2 will do.
    Solution to your problem - the top guild needs to voluntarily dissolve into lesser guilds. For example, if the top 100 players are all in your guild...split 20 of them amongst each of 5 guilds, or 25 of them amongst each of 4 guilds, etc etc. That will increase competition and more equally distribute power, plus give everyone more plunder targets in that each group of 20 is gaining 80 targets that were previously not plunderable by them.

BUT...who are we kidding? The top guild isn't going to "take one for the server."

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    every new server will be merged such as yours. R2 won't even see this thread but that doesn't matter since you will get a merge eventually. The merge on my server came after 45-60 days. How old is your srv?

Leave a comment:

• Lacye
    replied
    There is a reason we asking for merge. When you have every high person in one guild and all the other guilds quit there is no one to play. Trust me I wouldn't whine or cry for a merger if it wasn't necessary for one. Zebq is a top dog in your server and I watch his/her video and know he/her is rocking your server but I am pretty sure u all have someone showing up for Guild Battles. We do GB with full guild and only 5 or less on the other team. Our server hasn't merge yet not once. Plus on server 166 they need a merge too. Everyone quitting and some don't want to start all over. It is hard when u have put lots of money on a server and everyone is gone. I done put so much money already on this server along and don't want to see it go to hell. All I can do is pray and wait and see what R2 will do.

Leave a comment:

• R27961853
    replied
    Server Mrege needed very bad for S312 Wyvern Hills......No one to plunger..game getting old!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R224359474
    replied
    merge soon as possible pleaseeeeeeeeeee//////////////////////not gonna start new in a new server if this server die..please merge

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Coming from 210, which has been Zebq's server, I find it funny that 312's reason for demanding a merge is having 1 dominant guild. We've always had The House That Zebq Built dominating us, and we didn't cry for merges.

But hey, you guys want a merge for being dead? The old servers do, too. So how would you like a merge with an *old* server? Yeah, didn't think so.

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by chimera132 View Post
    they should just stop makeing the new servers as when u look at kong kabam armour they all have very active servers for the simple reason they dont have more than roughly 10 servers so they will always be people to work with
    these servers should be merged but it wont make differance in long term as people always quit and join a new. The only way to stop the crying is to just stop the servers.
    people quitting and join a new server means to pay again for clothing and other stuff they want so more money for r2.

Leave a comment:

• GalloInfligo
    replied
    yeah lets merge it

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    I agree Chimera132 but R2 wants fast income instead of long-term profits. Incase they shut down or something they can at least make a quick buck from us. It obviously works too since they keep on doing it. People will just continue to quit there old server and rejoin a new one and rinse and repeat.

Leave a comment:

• chimera132
    replied
    they should just stop makeing the new servers as when u look at kong kabam armour they all have very active servers for the simple reason they dont have more than roughly 10 servers so they will always be people to work with
    these servers should be merged but it wont make differance in long term as people always quit and join a new. The only way to stop the crying is to just stop the servers.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMac12
    replied
    please merge the servers , game looses its appeal when only real guild on the server

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    You guys are asking for a merge and you are in 312? Think of older servers which are even more dead than yours. Older servers need merges before 300+ servers does.

Leave a comment:

• kengyang
    replied
    merge it baby.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Or we could sit quietly and wait patiently like other servers...

"Keep Calm and Carry On"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X