Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ToK enemies buffed by Academy Blessing?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koevman View Post
    Can`t be based on player BR . Because in Tok normal i meet few times Athena and she is 99k BR. We was 55-60k Br team and finish it.
    Probably tok take only skins and class. May be some % of power.
    yes..but it isnt excatly some % each stage the % increases in nm mode probaly its like 90% of what their real stats are

Comment

ZEREF has it right. Based on the real toons, but a %, not real stats. Basicly Europe r2games is screwed since I doubt anyone can beat Zebq's toon and thus they may as well remove TOK nm ^^.

Comment

well thats sad news. it means non-cashers will never be able to clear hard and 99% of all players will never clear nm

but we dont know this for sure.. maybe they stop scaling at some point
        Last edited by Setsuna88; 09-08-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
          ZEREF has it right. Based on the real toons, but a %, not real stats. Basicly Europe r2games is screwed since I doubt anyone can beat Zebq's toon and thus they may as well remove TOK nm ^^.
          well onimad and the top mage are same server

Comment

They're based on player names and looks, but obviously not on BR. Just imagine lvl 38's against 84k BR. I doubt it has any connection with their BR at all, but I don't know really.

Let's try comparing? On kabam rank 13-16 is 83-84k BR (2x mage 2x archer), and I can clear easy by myself as 44k mage, 5th wave is kinda close (three aoe's kill those that didn't heal, and they kinda hurt). If there's anyone of similar BR on R2 that doesn't mind using up an attempt, can you try easy and see if it's of similar difficulty?
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

What our group has noticed since blessing wheel doing hard TOK, is it all depends on not who you face but what classes you face. Before blessing we could beat TOK hard, as long as there was only one mage, if there were 2 mages we couldn't do it. Since blessing we have faced 2 mage groups, and win. I'll pay more attention to the regens of the npc's, but if Im not mistaken there was once a weaker knight (actual player based stats, with less hp) getting a higher regen than the stronger knight. Overall, its considerably easier since wheel blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                What you say makes no sense because no one will ever finish ToK NM if that's true.
                Not impossible at least not for the chars who the shadows are. Think of them as the summoned clones in mpds. Summoned clones can be easy to beat. They do not use runes. correct me if im wrong but i don't think ive seen rune symbols above the heads of the shadows in tok ither. Things can happen quite fast in ToK though so its hard to tell sometimes. Besides real players who are playing their char are always going to do better than auto pilot clones like in solo pvp and ToK. It is why you can beat a player in solo arena who has upwards of 5 to 8k more br than you. While if you run in to them in bg they will most probably wipe the floor with you.

Comment

It was said that you need something like at least 120k (of almost al party member) BR to complete TOK NM.

There are CN videos of it showing TOK NM, and they suggest 140k to beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yes..but it isnt excatly some % each stage the % increases in nm mode probaly its like 90% of what their real stats are
                    Makes sense because you face the same 4 all 5 lvls of tok .
                    So is 90% max stats applies at 5th lvl then each level below would be 20% less so 10 30 50 70 90% just a guess. But makes sense as on easy lvl the first 2 or 3 are dead easy to kill 4 and 5 get way harder. could be looking at 100% of stats 5th round hard to say really .

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                      if Kings is based off of the real players, and that they have the blessing also...then me and my team, ( 85 knight,77 mage,70 archer ,and a 59k mage ) shouldnt even beat hard lvl 2.
                      there are easy and more difficult opponent setups. also an 85k knight is quite a tank and u got a pretty decent team. not surprising to get past hard lvl 2 at all

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Most of the players on the forum aren't too bright, let them think what they want eventhough it doesn't make sense at all.
                      the arrogant .... are worse !
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-17-2014, 01:56 PM.
                      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Since the patch we had the generic shadow king souls on Armor Europe servers, until today when suddenly we have player names and all levels of Tower of Kings feel about 20k BR easier than they were previously.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the actual player stats.

Comment

disagree with hard being overly difficult

we did find nm increased in difficulty, but we easily pass all levels in hard and our group has 2 people below 90k br and two above
                          so not sure what your doing, but your doing it wrong

welcome to the slug zone

Comment

Originally posted by R24549015 View Post
                            disagree with hard being overly difficult

we did find nm increased in difficulty, but we easily pass all levels in hard and our group has 2 people below 90k br and two above
                            so not sure what your doing, but your doing it wrong

welcome to the slug zone
                            the genius came to say we all are wrong!!!!!!please explain to us what we are doing wrong -_-

Comment

Originally posted by R24549015 View Post
                              welcome to the slug zone
                              Please stay out of the slug zone.

We don't like unannounced visitors.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Stats are randomized each day - sometimes a shadow will have significantly high offense with little defense/HP. Hell, most of the time mage shadows have higher PDEF than the shadow knight who's tanking (and vice-versa - knight having more mdef than the mages). /snipes\ said it best - difficulty hasn't changed, really, it's mostly a matter of enemy composition - forget the names of the shadows, only their class is what matters. Stats for shadows are NOT based upon actual player's stats. Also, keep in mind that shadows have somewhat low offenses (usually), BUT very high brutal edge levels (so if they proc a brutal edge, you can still take significant damage), clothing levels, talent levels, astral levels, and they most commonly have VERY HIGH survivability compared to offenses. I believe on hard level 5 and all NM modes they have EVERY skill for their class available and all talents for their class being 8-10 (wave 2+ of NM definitely has lv. 10 talents).

Basically, if the shadows have 2+ mages, you're going to have a difficult time due to the heavy emphasis on survivability the shadows typically have, but this isn't always the case - one of the mages could have very low defenses, making it easy to focus-fire down quickly - so...

ToK difficulty is determined by 3 things:

1.) Class-composition (both yours and the shadows' - for example: no archer in your group against a team with 2 or 3 mages will result in them having suntoria virtually indefinitely).
                                2.) Random stat assignment (independent for each shadow).
                                3.) Coordination - likely one of the most significant things - if your group can't coordinate some focus-fire (i.e. 2 archers use AP, knight uses ultimate slasher = HEAVY coordinated damage on a rear opponent), you're likely in trouble. Facing shadow groups with multiple mages will usually make AoE teams frustrated beyond belief; taking a different approach such as focusing down a single enemy at a time will likely have the best results.
                                And yes, for the most part, AoE - heavy teams CAN overpower the shadows with certain BR requirements, but again, since the shadows' stats are random each day, you can't guarantee success with the same strategy each time. And of course, you could just get very unlucky with the shadows' skill selections - have seen them do 2x AP shot followed by an ultimate slasher and instantly down someone in our group before.
                                Last edited by SinnedWill; 09-10-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X