Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ToK enemies buffed by Academy Blessing?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK enemies buffed by Academy Blessing?!

So my group and I did a NM run the day the Academy Blessing came out. We got through the 1st two levels, and our WC timed out trying the 3rd, though we got real close a few times to taking it. Our fully buffed BRs going in were 115k, 101k, 99k, 98k. And being ToK NM was billed as 100k-120k BR, we felt we should compete with the first few levels - and we did.

Well, we tried again the next night (now that academy buffs had set in on the overnights) and found that the NM academy was impossible. We didn't even come close to beating the 1st NM level. Our damage being done was reduced by about half from the night before. The only explanation is that these enemies are being granted buffs from the academy overnights., and that completely throws off the power skew of ToK.

We went back and did Hard yesterday and found that we all needed to buff up to 100K+ BR (putting on WC and Pots) just to clear Hard 4, and Hard 5 took until we got lucky and drew no AoEs for the first two rounds against us. This is a group that averaged about a 105k BR last night. Prior to the Academy Blessing we didn't need WC in there and were running with BRs in the 80k-90k range.

I believe that this really needs to be looked into. If ToK is going to scale to the abilities of the top players represented within (incl Academy / Blessing buffs) then realistically there's no way anyone but the top players themselves would ever be able to scale to beat them. It's fairly demoralizing.

easy-based on power of 12~16 in cross-server br rankink
    normal- 9~12
    hard- 4~8
    nightmere- 1~4
    so obviosly if their stats go higher tok gonna be harder

Comment

What you say makes no sense because no one will ever finish ToK NM if that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        What you say makes no sense because no one will ever finish ToK NM if that's true.
        Exactly what I'm saying. As it is, it requires full buffing and WC for most top-end groups just to complete Hard. Our group is 4 ppl all in the top-100 cross-server rankings and 1 is top-12 and another is top-50. There's NO reason we shouldn't be competitive in clearing at least 1 or 2 NM levels at this point, but it's not even close...

Comment

with the exception of the top players in cross rankings :P

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
            with the exception of the top players in cross rankings :P
            so zebq once again gonna be the first on something else?lol

Comment

and also you could do tok nm at 05:00 when blessed wheel fate resets at that time you your team make blessed wheel 200% buff with everything and it should be same as first time

Comment

not quite ... the br comes from reset at 3am server time the blessing resets at 5 am...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  and also you could do tok nm at 05:00 when blessed wheel fate resets at that time you your team make blessed wheel 200% buff with everything and it should be same as first time
                  It doesn't use the current player rankings / stats, it uses them from the 3:00 reset. So long as they had it on the day before, they'll have it on in ToK. So, it's always going to be on.

Comment

yeah...forgot lol so then the only way is be zebq -_- or ask the top players not to buff??? xD

Comment

if Kings is based off of the real players, and that they have the blessing also...then me and my team, ( 85 knight,77 mage,70 archer ,and a 59k mage ) shouldnt even beat hard lvl 2.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                        if Kings is based off of the real players, and that they have the blessing also...then me and my team, ( 85 knight,77 mage,70 archer ,and a 59k mage ) shouldnt even beat hard lvl 2.
                        Most of the players on the forum aren't too bright, let them think what they want eventhough it doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

it is based on their power but not the exact sstats as theirs and winlord your very existense makes sense does it??

Comment

Most of the players on the forum aren't too bright, let them think what they want eventhough it doesn't make sense at all.
                            It doesn't take a genius to apply this simple logic:

1. Academy Blessing came out and gave everyone > L60 an additional 6k - 8k BR so long as their Academy is maxxed.
                            2. Tower of Kings (Hard) was labelled an 80k-90k Difficulty to beat - which was fairly well evidenced pre ToK.
                            3. 1st Day after Academy Blessing came out, ToK was super-easy. Didn't even need WC.
                            4. No One had Academy Blessing on at the point of the previous day reset.
                            5. The following Day (and since), ToK became super-hard w/ ToK (Hard) now requiring 100K BR to complete instead of 80k-90k.
                            6. Academy Blessing were now applied to all players during the nightly reset.

Draw your own conclusion...

Comment

Can`t be based on player BR . Because in Tok normal i meet few times Athena and she is 99k BR. We was 55-60k Br team and finish it.
                              Probably tok take only skins and class. May be some % of power.

Comment

Working...
                              X