Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is this possible <zebq>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like someone already posted your math is off, if you dont have proper evidence dont accuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      like someone already posted your math is off, if you dont have proper evidence dont accuse.
      you guys are right,but i never accused him, i just wanted to know if that is possible or not,

Comment

Why people is surprised, i won't be shocked if Zebq appears with 200k BR tomorrow he already broke every record here.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
          you guys are right,but i never accused him, i just wanted to know if that is possible or not,
          I would say thats a accusation honestly. Your implication is that you do not believe it is possible so you ask to get confirmation that it is not. At his stats he probably hords for a few days or couple weeks what ever so he can see a noticeable difference. in things like damage out put how much he blocks how much less he takes etc etc.

Comment

Can you honestly blame people for thinking he is illegit? I mean really does it seem that realistic for someone to spend that amount of money on this game or any game for that matter? He very well could be a millionaire for all we know but to bash at people who have doubts that's pretty silly too imo. Everyone has doubts about anything you need realize that this world isn't all perfect like you want it to be. Sp learn to respect people who disagree with you and learn to look at two sides of the story. Not just one.
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-08-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Can you honestly blame people for thinking he is illegit? I mean really does it seem that realistic for someone to spend that amount of money on this game or any game for that matter? He very well could be a millionaire for all we know but to bash at people who have doubts that's pretty silly too imo. Everyone has doubts about anything you need realize that this world isn't all perfect like you want it to be. Sp learn to respect people who disagree with you and learn to look at two sides of the story. Not just one.
              There is nothing wrong with having doubts. There IS something wrong with making a public accusation with either no evidence, insubstantial evidence, or incorrect information simply because you HAVE doubts. Nobody on this thread that I can see is bashing the OP for having doubts. If anything they are simply pointing out the incorrect math and expressing their frustration with the number of threads that have been created basing themselves around zebq and these accusations that he is cheating or an R2 plant.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2277771.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1673927 .....................
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

You all miss the point zebq is the ceo's son!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]53817[/ATTACH] .....................
                    Wrong meme, son. Should've gone with Conspiracy Keanu instead
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X