Question: Troops & BR contribution:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Troops & BR contribution:

So today while messing with my Academy Blessing, I noticed that the number of troops I had affected my BR.

More troops more BR, less troops and my BR dropped off.

This struck me as odd, given that my troop enlightenment skill is MATK.

So any ideas as to why this is the way it is?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Maybe they change something with br from charisma...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I thought HP enligntenment doesn't depend on troop count? At least it seems to give me exactly the base troop hp * enlightenment.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

The number of troops does not affect your BR.

It only happens first time, while you still have the "old" troops, the ones without blessing wheel. As soon as you replace them, it wont matter anymore how many troops you pick.
        Name: Epsy
        Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
        Class: Archer
        Level: 55
        Guild: Asgardians

Comment

Originally posted by mad4green View Post

It only happens first time, while you still have the "old" troops, the ones without blessing wheel. As soon as you replace them, it wont matter anymore how many troops you pick.
          Well that's f'ed up...
          Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 09-09-2013, 04:52 AM.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

*stupid double post*

Comment

the troops in the academy does affect the br because it increases the charisma stat. All upgrades that affects your stats increases the br as well

Comment

Troop count : BR = 1:1 ratio.

If you have HP enlightenment, troop count DOES increase the HP you get from your troops.

All other enlightenments, however, come directly from the total value (base troop attack for their level + troop attack academy tech) and do not give higher enlightenment values based upon troop count.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                  Troop count : BR = 1:1 ratio.

If you have HP enlightenment, troop count DOES increase the HP you get from your troops.

All other enlightenments, however, come directly from the total value (base troop attack for their level + troop attack academy tech) and do not give higher enlightenment values based upon troop count.
                  its the same for HP enlightenment, troop count or academy skills dont matter, only the base stats of your troop
                  i get 70% of my troops hp and the difference between my hp with and without troops is exactly troopHP * 0,7 * 1,23. the factor 1,23 comes from knight passive (20% more hp) and wings (3% in my case).

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    its the same for HP enlightenment, troop count or academy skills dont matter, only the base stats of your troop
                    i get 70% of my troops hp and the difference between my hp with and without troops is exactly troopHP * 0,7 * 1,23. the factor 1,23 comes from knight passive (20% more hp) and wings (3% in my case).
                    Yep, looks like they changed it - HP enlightenment used to give you more based upon troop count, but just tested and confirmed it doesn't. Of course, they DID boost the %-value one obtains from HP enlightenment, so perhaps this is why.

Comment

Number of troops you actually use does not, but your "troop count" stat does affect BR. Troop stats only affect your br through enlightenment, and I'm fairly sure you don't need to disband your current troops for the changes to take effect.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

1 troop count = 1 BR.
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

Working...
                        X