No announcement yet.

make the knight not such useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned heal during arena, bg. sure! Np. Just banned some archer + Knight skills. Then I am and hope all other mage agree!
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      Banned heal during arena, bg. sure! Np. Just banned some archer + Knight skills. Then I am and hope all other mage agree!
      u think only about mage. think about knight!
      u restore too much hp and have many other benefits: 2 lowrage aoe, restore hp to troop (the knight's only one ranged shot, and he will beat the templar)- knight beats templars , and mage beats knight and HEAL, too often heal

Comment

Originally posted by Lezanti View Post
        u think only about mage. think about knight!
        u restore too much hp and have many other benefits: 2 lowrage aoe, restore hp to troop (the knight's only one ranged shot, and he will beat the templar)- knight beats templars , and mage beats knight and HEAL, too often heal
        Yet you only seem to think about your own little precious knight... Really, a *good* knight easily holds his own against mages, even if he has a slightly lower BR.

Comment

please creat mage, ....

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Yet you only seem to think about your own little precious knight... Really, a *good* knight easily holds his own against mages, even if he has a slightly lower BR.
            it is u good knight? oh, no... u mage and u lose to knights with lower br? dont teach me then, plz

Comment

Originally posted by Lezanti View Post
              it is u good knight? oh, no... u mage and u lose to knights with lower br? dont teach me then, plz
              No, I annihilate little whiny knights like you. ^_^ *nom nom nom*
              As far as teaching you goes... someone has to, because clearly you don't know how to play your toon... But it won't be me. I'm too busy roflstomping over yet another knight with 6K more BR than me...
              Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 09-11-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

If you want a method of getting rid of a mage's HoT, get a purge rune and level it up. If you want to stop them in their tracks put yourself in front row and soak up the damage from their templars. Enough block and you will heal more than the mages HoT heals him. You seriously sound like a moron with your constant attacks against other knights that are informing you how terribly wrong you are. Knight crying is not because of knights being underpowered or another class being overpowered, its because most of the people playing a knight need to L2P.

Comment

Why don't you think about the archers your class so easily beats then? Should they be allowed a skill that bans your shield/Delphic/Slasher because it's 'unfair' that you knights beat them with it?

Should we mages be allowed a skill that bans crits from archers because it's 'unfair' that they beat us?

Your suggestion, if it can be even called one, is sad and pathetic. Learn how to play your toon instead of wasting time trying to nerf other classes for your own gain.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

When Shadow Thrasher is used the knight need to attack quicker. Now the knight is waiting to long to make the attack. Meanwhile archers and mages can do double walks.
                    Wartune need to fix that!
                    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                    Server: EST, R2games
                    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                    Toon: Knight
                    Guild: -

Comment

Or the mage heal should be changed that they can't heal that fast. So they also need to wait a full round.
                      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                      Server: EST, R2games
                      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                      Toon: Knight
                      Guild: -

Comment

Wrong!!DarKnights R very Cool And They Can Protect Themselves!!!They R DemonKillers!!!!!
                        DevilZ Never Cry

Comment

Watch Dmc First Then U Talk!
                          DevilZ Never Cry

Comment

A properly built knight will heal more from block healing than a mage (without pve set) ever can and it doesn't cost him any rage to do so.

Comment

You can not write any nonsense? Mages lose the Knights with a smaller br ... mega heal the templars from ... re-read my posts, there is no desire to repeat.

Comment

The tough part on knights vs mage PVP is killing the troops. especially with the new blessing.

after that is simple , either bru + enh delp or intercept + bru + enh delphic or delphic.
                                Normally bru + ench delp = mage dead , coz mage have lesser hp even if they have full HP.

Heal is mainly irritating more on the healing troops.

Max heal rune asap (30% hp at 45sec cd with 3 usage will definately help), then max bru.

OR? Go Dyrad! lol.

The Key thing i Hate about knights is that knights needs purge and Purification rune and max them to be much more useful in MPD NM. without them.... You better hope your server friends loves u so that they do MPD with u.

Thank God, my guild mates love me :P

Personally, i think enh delphic is the strongest attack out there. Imperial commander or lorddivine badge + crit and Block refnement. end game knights would be very strong. But need lvl 70 for all the astros. which i think should be, Patk, Mdef, Pdef, Sniper, determination , Block, Blessing.
                                Last edited by wateverlar; 09-14-2013, 10:19 PM.
                                IGN: watty
                                Server:s271
                                Class: Knight
                                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                                X