make the knight not such useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make the knight not such useless

for anybody not a secret that mages have huge advantage in BG over all other classes. and all know, wat knights the most useless class.
    let's it correct
    it is worth changing a few skills and everything will be much better
    to make interception beating on a long distance (the first purpose - the player), to add a ban on heal on N of rounds in this skill.
    and add powerfull to a shield

knights are really great late in the game. People that choose knights should have patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lezanti View Post
      for anybody not a secret that mages have huge advantage in BG over all other classes. and all know, wat knights the most useless class.
      let's it correct
      it is worth changing a few skills and everything will be much better
      to make interception beating on a long distance (the first purpose - the player), to add a ban on heal on N of rounds in this skill.
      and add powerfull to a shield
      Add power to shield and add ban on heal? How about along with complaining about the mage heal you suggest that the 20% hp bonus be given to mages so they won't even need the heal skill? So they just can concentrate on working on their very low pdef? You have never really runout of mages complaints when in reality, you can easily lessen their hp with just the ulti slasher.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

wrong.....mages are owned by archers especially with wheel of fate which increases archers troops count more made them even more dangerous

Comment

are you kidding?
          ulti slasher hits into the character with smaller hp, usually it templars.
          But heal at every third round it is BAD. the mages kills templarsof the knight by 2 aoe in a row.
          and the knight beats templars the mages, which magician also heal!
          the knight can't win against the magician with identical br.
          dont forget about heal in bg. its cheat

Comment

are you kidding?
            ulti slasher hits into the character with smaller hp, usually it templars.
            But heal at every third round it is BAD. the mages kills templarsof the knight by 2 aoe in a row.
            and the knight beats templars the mages, which magician also heal!
            the knight can't win against the magician with identical br.
            dont forget about heal in bg. its cheat
            increase your block more and mdef too and you should be able to beat mages of same br....

Comment

easy to say...
              give to shield same cd. then i can cast it every 3 round.

Comment

and what about pve?
                the knight has no more armor than the others, insignificantly more hp and USELESS SKILLS for pve.

Comment

I see all the whining knights wasting time to post here instead of getting stronger. Yeah sure troop makes it harder for us knights vs Mage. But if you know what you're doing, you won't be here.

Comment

at last I found you, teacher.
                    tell how to become stronger in 3 minutes

Comment

knights skills arent useles for pve....did you ever use apollo shield?...sure give same cd to shield mages will kill knights even easier

Comment

Apollo good thing, but if i have apollo - i have no attack skills.
                        ask any mages - who easy to kill? what they answer?

Comment

Archer.
                          Knight tend to be annoying to kill and wasting time.
                          But easy IF they had low mdef and block becouse they just working on their pdef and hp.
                          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                          IGN - Vein

Comment

wth no good pve skills???you just want atack not defense knights pve skills are made for defense stop complaining and learn how to play your toon first

Comment

I am able to play.
                              learn to read: the armor and hp at "tanks" has more absolutely on slightly. the cd of shield has more than at ulti skills(delphic etc)
                              I am ready to exchange for the sake of experiment with you characters for a week. you will carry out a little pvp and you will tell as it

Comment

Working...
                              X