I feel at a disadvantage with plunders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
    http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse is pretty vague on use of alts and only has this one line:

I doubt it is enforced though, which is why many take advantage of it.

One could make a decent amount by plundering an alt, but I doubt that 400k per plunder is true every day. A lvl 50 has a max warehouse of 1.6 million. So thats 160k plunder for the first plunder and less for each of 2-5 plunders, total ~ 650k gold.

Alts are also used for their keys for key runs.

The drawback though is you have to level and play your alt + your main and go through the daily grind. That gets pretty annoying fast. I already want to quit at times cause wartune takes up so much time grinding.
    I don't think you are justifying it, but the part I bolded is the reason I hear all the time to justify the cheating. Like somehow time spent negates the fact it is cheating.

By the same token then anyone who spends a while making a clever bank robbery plan should also get to keep their ill-gotten gains.

Le sigh

I suppose I will jus have to content myself with knowing none of my characters strength was acquired by cheating and try to ignore it

Oh, and also warehouse level is not the cap on gold you can have, just you gain no more per hour once you reach the cap, you can be in the red already then enter wb and gain even more
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
      I once got 640k gold per plunder from someone's alt for 2 days straight until the main user moved it, so the 400k figure I posted earlier was not just an imaginary number, but one that is completely plausible.

Multiple alts are not all that uncommon. Add in abandoned accounts of friends who have left the game and you'll find these cheaters having 5 or more accounts to plunder every single day.
      5 x 740,000 = 3.7 mill of extra gold per day

whats that work out to in astrals and stuff?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i plunder my alt when i reach 30 mil gold, that`s 15 mil gold every 10 days

Comment

I wonder if the devs Will read this thread...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I wonder if the devs Will read this thread...
            No, I dun think they will Ginger

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            5 x 740,000 = 3.7 mill of extra gold per day

whats that work out to in astrals and stuff?
            I think current rate is 2k exp per 1mil gold on astrals
            Last edited by PunkPetal; 09-12-2013, 01:46 AM.
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
            X