Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Go Lord Divine or stop at Imperial Commander?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Lord Divine or stop at Imperial Commander?

I had talked to some high levels on my server, most of whom had LD. They say that I shouldnt go LD and to just stop at IC medallion. Their reasoning is that the benefits arent worth camping at lower levels and with the PVE gear, you're usually at max rage and so +10 rage isnt important. What do you think?

IC to LD stats
    End +30
    Block +100
    Crit +100
    Charisma +50
    Damage to players +8
    Damage from players -2
    Rage against players +10
    Honor needed: 64,000
    Days to reach at 3000 honor: 22 days

Why wouldn't u want lord divine?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I am level 55.

I am an Imperial Commander.

When I hit level 56, I will not be actively hunting the Lord Divine title. In that I shall continue to do my two daily carting runs in the BG's. But I won't be slaughtering everyone in honour runs to earn it quickly.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I chose to get Imperial Commander fast, and then slowly advance towards Lord Divine. I leveled, but found out that in almost all BGs I can still kill most of the people and get a lot of honor. I'm not doing it though, as with the removal of 2 MP dungeon attempts that is my most timeconsuming event of the day, and I'm lazy.

What exactly is on the other side of the scales? How exactly do you benefit from NOT taking Lord Divine?
        In my case I had to choose between leveling to get the 60s set faster (64->65) and getting IC fast. I chose IC and don't regret it. Can't guarantee not regretting going for LD, as that's still almost a month away. Consider all the long term benefits and detriments of both options and choose one - if this thread is created because you still can't decide then I'd recommend going for LD only if you're absolutely certain you won't be able to get honor from the BG after you levelup (getting any honor at all is okay).

Comment

I still dont understand why you wouldn't want to get the LD asap?
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

why not want LD?

Comment

get stronger or stay weaker, tough choice
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

It depends on, what lvl are you? do you have maxed talents for your lvl? IF you have, MAX until you reached cap, then see below.
                If you are 55-59, stay in 59 until maxed talents (if you are very close as in 220k-ish+, stay in it and get LD), 60-64, Stay and get LD, from 65+ BG is WAAAAAAAAAAAY harder than before, ppl with low honour and RLY high lvl stun is fairly common in here, you will not be able to grind here (unless you are rly strong, preferably 65-70k with academy blessing and decent stun lvl) If 65-69, stay and farm honour there... cuz you will reach LD before you have maxed talents.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  I still dont understand why you wouldn't want to get the LD asap?
                  Me neither... LD is so easier to get at 59 than it was at 64 for me.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                    Me neither... LD is so easier to get at 59 than it was at 64 for me.
                    Hehe, thats true but if u have, lets say, 210k honor better option is go to 60+, make it lil longer but run cata,tok spire and moon nm

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Ok it doesnt realy matter where you get LD or Imperial commander does it. If you get LD at low level you can easily lose it at higher levels, or you will stay away forever from BG. Also LD is very expensive in insgnia and insignia are needed for legendary armour set. One question that rises is how long are you prepared to stay at some level to get higher honour medallion as now blessing wheel is introduced thus staying longer at low levels hurst even more in the long run. So you need to keep rushing and leveling up when you level your troops, astrals ...... Now we have level 70 armour set (you need to work on it for three months) in half a year armour 80 set will come (it can be formed only from level 70 set. So staying at low level longer than needed and you will become weaker and weaker.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                        Ok it doesnt realy matter where you get LD or Imperial commander does it. If you get LD at low level you can easily lose it at higher levels, or you will stay away forever from BG. Also LD is very expensive in insgnia and insignia are needed for legendary armour set. One question that rises is how long are you prepared to stay at some level to get higher honour medallion as now blessing wheel is introduced thus staying longer at low levels hurst even more in the long run. So you need to keep rushing and leveling up when you level your troops, astrals ...... Now we have level 70 armour set (you need to work on it for three months) in half a year armour 80 set will come (it can be formed only from level 70 set. So staying at low level longer than needed and you will become weaker and weaker.

30arena att if you win all=450 insignia per day 450x7days(how long med lasts) 3150 ins per week plus the ins from gb rewards depending wether win/lose and how long it takes you can gain many ins in of for pve set legend...if someone is strong in of he wont lose LD....and 70 set isrequired to be legend to be sythesized into 80 set and without 60 legend pve set he wont be able to do LL/samsara nm mode

Comment

S44-ZEREF

Just look how much insignia you need for legendary 60 armur set. Your head will spin and trust me you cant winn all the arena fights not all are heavy balen players. Here is calculation for you 15 shrades for one piece of legendary armur set level 60. Each shrades is worth 800 insignia. You need 48 000 insignia for legendary 60 armour set. The difference between HC and LD medallion is astonishing 400 insignia and it lasts only 6 days. So it prolongs the time needed to get legandary level 60 armour set. You need to do calculation how much insignia you do get per week and than see how long it will take you to get legendary 60 armour set. If you want to stay a few months at the same level than you can get LD medallion but question rises if it is worth staying so long.
                          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

IIRC about 24k insignas total. Which arent hard to get at all if you do all GBs and win about 10 fights a day.
                            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                            I do not exist.
                            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                              S44-ZEREF

Just look how much insignia you need for legendary 60 armur set. Your head will spin and trust me you cant winn all the arena fights not all are heavy balen players. Here is calculation for you 15 shrades for one piece of legendary armur set level 60. Each shrades is worth 800 insignia. You need 48 000 insignia for legendary 60 armour set. The difference between HC and LD medallion is astonishing 400 insignia and it lasts only 6 days. So it prolongs the time needed to get legandary level 60 armour set. You need to do calculation how much insignia you do get per week and than see how long it will take you to get legendary 60 armour set. If you want to stay a few months at the same level than you can get LD medallion but question rises if it is worth staying so long.
                              well if you want to save insignia so badly you can buy a lower medallion

Comment

Working...
                              X