Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ways to Increase BR for September Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to Increase BR for September Hall of Fame

Ways to Increase BR for September Hall of Fame

http://wartune-phantom.blogspot.com/...l-of-fame.html

Academy:
    • Max out your critical stats of course
    • Max out PATK if you're a mage = can give you lots of BR
    • Max out MATK if you're a knight/archer = can give you lots of BR
    • Make sure you are at 200% in Blessing Wheel
    • Gain as many character levels as you can

Astrals:
    • Percentage astrals (%, such as goddess, determination, etc) do NOT increase BR; remove them and replace them with anything that adds stats (crit, matk if you're a knight/archer, block, even charisma!)
    • Highest increase in BR from astrals besides your main astrals will be Critical, Magical attack if you're knight/mage, or Physical attack if you're a Mage,

Refining: Refine to get the highest BR attributes shown below

Medallion: Make sure you have your best medallion on
    Attached Files
    Last edited by qphantom; 09-09-2013, 06:43 PM.
    Wartune Tips and Guides:

can you get my site out of that? ... pls i don`t want anything to do with attention seekers at all costs ) tnx. btw what is you work besides copy paste? and stop posting logic things ...
    (get the highest med you have .... like daaaah)

Comment

He is directing traffic to his site. That's why he pasted the link in the first line.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
        can you get my site out of that? ... pls i don`t want anything to do with attention seekers at all costs ) tnx. btw what is you work besides copy paste? and stop posting logic things ...
        (get the highest med you have .... like daaaah)
        sorry, done

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        He is directing traffic to his site. That's why he pasted the link in the first line.
        big whoopie doo
        Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

I have 52k br pure at lv 54, with 200% it gets me to nearly 57k...there is no way I could get to 62k without cashing..which im tend not do so since I realized how greedy R2 is

Comment

i`ll post these days the methods to increase the br just for event now i have work to do and not have time.

Comment

you need to repost without taking your stat passives into account...^^

patk = 1 br, 1.15 for knights and archers
              crit = 1 br, 1.2 for archers
              hp = 0.2 br, 0.24 for knights and archers
              matk = 1.05, 1.2075 for mages
              pdef = 1 br, 1.2 for knights
              mdef = 1 br, 1.2 for mages

that also affects your stat values, end, str, int, etc

Comment

i know my calculation is wrong... need to redo ... but don`t tell qfantom this ) let him copy paste everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                  I have 52k br pure at lv 54, with 200% it gets me to nearly 57k...there is no way I could get to 62k without cashing..which im tend not do so since I realized how greedy R2 is
                  you still have 20 days. get to 55 at least for your new armor. gain more levels and u will get even more academy skill levels

also switch out ur non-BR astrals for BR ones to see how much BR u get. u have a medallion on?
                  Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                    i know my calculation is wrong... need to redo ... but don`t tell qfantom this ) let him copy paste everything.
                    close enough...and it's pretty easy to do anyway. at least i gave credit...anyway, whatever.
                    Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

The number for stat to BR is off, calculation is just plain 1 BR/stat and 5 HP/BR, class and gear bonuses already reflected in the stat page.
                      The order for refining that gives highest BR is always:
                      1. Armor
                      2. Intellect/Strength
                      3. Endurance
                      4. Specific stats ordered by class passive bonuses.

That with same refine level, some folks break set by using half arena set and half rage set because higher level refinements is always better.
                      Haven't seen one that breaks with a blue equipment, but if it's higher level and main stats, it's also possible to use.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Nice thread and info :P

but i have this question;
                        at the end of the event (around the 28th)
                        I can make a 70 leg piece
                        but i've been doubted what to make leg, due of the stats.
                        the sword or the armor (i only have these 2 and i wont get a new piece anytime soon)

So; what to make leg first IF you look at the stats
                        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                        âœ* Prizzly
                        âœ* Knight
                        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                          you still have 20 days. get to 55 at least for your new armor. gain more levels and u will get even more academy skill levels

also switch out ur non-BR astrals for BR ones to see how much BR u get. u have a medallion on?
                          I have 50 pve legend on, with the legend 50 jewels and 40 legend rings :d....IC medal also

Comment

Working...
                          X