better battle maching for arena and battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better battle maching for arena and battlegrounds

when is there going to be new level caps for battleground and arena ? people being 5 or 6 levels higher than you is way too big of a difference.

Originally posted by assassin509 View Post
    when is there going to be new level caps for battleground and arena ? people being 5 or 6 levels higher than you is way too big of a difference.
    yes make this happend

Comment

There will always be somebody bigger and stronger than you in BG unless you are a big casher who put in a lot of time. Just deal with it. Does it suck, yep...went through it myself. Farmed for months....with cross - server (I, for one, did NOT want this) it's even worse unless you are very strong. The old way was better as far as I was concerned, but I do understand that its easier to fill a bg 3 times a day if you fill it from all servers. If you need honor, there are lots of vip 9's that will help you get a kill or two. You just have to talk and let them know. BG becomes much more pleasant that way.... and me being non-vip, I prefer NOT to get dryad bombed. I am under my rank I should be at, as almost everybody from my original server is Lord Divine and I am still early I.C. Just work hard for it and understand, you are going to get beat at BG. You think 5-6 levels is too much? Try 10-15. I lived through it and became the farmer I believe you can work your way through it too. Just don't expect it to be fast or fair.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
      X