X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    started a topic Uses of Daru?

Uses of Daru?

Once you achieved level 10 enlightenment, what other uses of daru can there be?

• SinnedWill
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    haha i had the same idea. who knows maybe at lvl 80 some older troops get one of their stat higher than the lvl 50s so we can use them for enlightenment. but i really doubt it :P
    Well... each of the ones I mentioned have potential for utility that others do not - excluding warlocks. Paladins have a chance to slow (can be handy in necro); gryphons have a chance to stun (can be handy in pvp); Angels have a chance to heal. And it stands to reason that they could get significant stat boosts at certain levels - Templars and Warlocks do; albeit, I'm not expecting them to come out with stats to rival temps/locks, but I'd like to see if they might be able to sustain a single AoE at least.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    I've been working on ranking up other troops, personally - situational benefits having both - only problem is transferring enlightenments between them will always result in lost daru. Hoping we can get enlightenment benefits from multiple troops eventually. Paladins, Gryphons, Angels, Warlocks - those are all on my "to-do" list for maxing out.
    haha i had the same idea. who knows maybe at lvl 80 some older troops get one of their stat higher than the lvl 50s so we can use them for enlightenment. but i really doubt it :P

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Maxing angels seems not entirely worthless.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Max out lancers lol.
    Was gona say, great idea to troll ppl.

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    I've been working on ranking up other troops, personally - situational benefits having both - only problem is transferring enlightenments between them will always result in lost daru. Hoping we can get enlightenment benefits from multiple troops eventually. Paladins, Gryphons, Angels, Warlocks - those are all on my "to-do" list for maxing out.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Max out lancers lol.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    U can always make warlocks to 80v and mdef enli v10 or something xD
    Dont know something aBout next patches daru spend ways...
    But for sure later 7r make v60 or 70 troopsso maybe keep it

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Have you got Max Enlightenment yet? If so I guess you level up the other troop you haven't pick (Temper or Warlord).

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Add them to your other troops for fun? LOL

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    Well...you can either level up the other level 50 troop type, and enlighten that, for some reason, or save it for possible future higher troops and/or level cap increase

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    wow, ur at lvl 10 daru enlighten already???? hmmmmm ... i dunno ... just save it i guess in case they raise the caps on everything.
    No, at lv8. I said i need about 3 months for that.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    maybe the pets from future update will use daru to level, just speculating here
    nope they are leveled with another way...isnt level cap increasing in cs?if it is thats the use of daru xD

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    maybe the pets from future update will use daru to level, just speculating here

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    wow, ur at lvl 10 daru enlighten already???? hmmmmm ... i dunno ... just save it i guess in case they raise the caps on everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X