Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof of Eagle Eye kiking Eternal Guild members!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as sinned said this is not R2s problem, this your fault for giving a command seat to someone u hardly know simply cuz hes a major cw player. classic noob master mistake

now back to what i really care about, the actual topic of this thread, has anyone gotten new information on Radiant rose in any capacity. When is its event date, what is it, how op is that it warrants its own title?

Comment

but it's in the mechanics of the game and therefore isn't something r2 should get involved in or punish the player for
      Really, so scamming people in any way should not be punishable because it is within mechanics of the game?
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Perhaps they posted it because its not a direct violation of the TOS, and even when it is a TOS violation and you prove it...if its a cashier all you ever get is the the c/p "we are investigating" ** answer from ticket.

Granted, posting it on forum does nothing, cept now everyone else knows what a that player is.
        Last edited by Anarchist; 09-24-2013, 12:30 PM. Reason: Profanity.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

That wasn't profanity..
          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

if you post ur acc and password here on the forum, and it gets hacked, should we blame the guy who took advantage of ur stupidity or the guy naive enough to do that.

there are many plausible tactical reasons eagleeye did what he did ( ****** as it is)
            its not like he exploited any technical system, merely your incompetence which sadly is legal even in society any businesses thrive off of it, case in point car renters.

but again this is completely off the freaking topic of the damned rose

moderators if ur gonna mod then freaking end this off topic spam. this thread is about this event rose and id like to know more about it
            Last edited by Daemonus; 09-24-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Posting this wont help ******, join other guild. Also, r2 doesn't cares about personal problems. They only cares about money, so, please don't post this like an attention w.ho.re. And that guild master isn't anyone friend, she is just a stranger like the rest of the guild members. Make your own guild, and btw : maybe she just kicking inactive members.
              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

What a load of **** being typed here... So many trolls trying to be smart (using words like 'attention w.ho.re' just tells me you're a kid btw).
                Like with every little thing in life, if you don't care about what is posted, leave the damn topic (HARD EY?).

Anyway, we had a guild like that here, always funny to see it happen, yet very unfortunate. I am never surprised though, Guild Masters and Assistants always appoint people as Officers who have no idea how to do their 'job'.
                Not that many Guild Masters and Assistants know either to be honest. Guilds in games are always funny, especially when you have a toddler trying to command people twice his age for example or kicking for childish reasons.
                I'm happy with my current guild, although not much activity from the Officers and up when it comes to handling problems sometimes, it's overal a very good guild.

It's always wise with guilds to have as few Officers as possible (and higher positions too). The more people that have the power to kick, the more chance you have something will go wrong and then this might happen if you appointed a childish raging person.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  What a load of **** being typed here... So many trolls trying to be smart (using words like 'attention w.ho.re' just tells me you're a kid btw).
                  Like with every little thing in life, if you don't care about what is posted, leave the damn topic (HARD EY?).

Anyway, we had a guild like that here, always funny to see it happen, yet very unfortunate. I am never surprised though, Guild Masters and Assistants always appoint people as Officers who have no idea how to do their 'job'.
                  Not that many Guild Masters and Assistants know either to be honest. Guilds in games are always funny, especially when you have a toddler trying to command people twice his age for example or kicking for childish reasons.
                  I'm happy with my current guild, although not much activity from the Officers and up when it comes to handling problems sometimes, it's overal a very good guild.

It's always wise with guilds to have as few Officers as possible (and higher positions too). The more people that have the power to kick, the more chance you have something will go wrong and then this might happen if you appointed a childish raging person.
                  So, you are protecting an emo bring personal problems because that person can't even know how to fix it and whining expect someone to fix it?, And i'm not trying to be smart, just be honest. He can talk with guild members and guild master to solve this, but he posted in forum whining. Whining and expect people to pity and solve his problems with his own guild, so grow up.
                  "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Really, so scamming people in any way should not be punishable because it is within mechanics of the game?
                    That's not a scam.

Comment

Working...
                    X