with every update, the player who does not give money, it's harder to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with every update, the player who does not give money, it's harder to play

I must admit that I am a lover of statistics, but is not made ​​by others.
    In this simple way, I have noticed over time that for a player who does not give money, it gets harder to play competitive, especially at levels above 60.
    It's almost impossible to get crypt key and soketing rod and visible loss of the chance to catch a red astral can not be proven, but it is visible. I do not remember than pass complete lack of chances in the arena party or worse, battleground.
    For these reasons, I suggest those who have not put money in the game to help our administrators to get a game exclusive to those who pay, so to completely leave the game.
    I look forward proposing a term that I must observe.
    I propose that this be the end of the event period.
    Ask those interested to announce the server 226.

well for cashers, it's also getting harder for them as well. they give their bank accounts to r2 just for them to be at the top. so, im still proud to be a non-casher, and the that's the thrill of the game: more and more difficult challenges.

But yeah, a server with only non-cashers would be nice
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

If you had a server for non-cashiers, then how would they support that server? Or, would people be allowed to have VIP in your non-cashier paradise?

Comment

Originally posted by jirwin7211 View Post
        If you had a server for non-cashiers, then how would they support that server? Or, would people be allowed to have VIP in your non-cashier paradise?
        well, r2 is earning VERY HUGE amounts of money from cashers. about $2 per sockting rod, $1 per lvl 2 gem purchased, etc. and they have many players. that aside, some players cash on multiple servers. so why not make a non-casher server as a show of appreciation to loyal non-casher players. anything else to say?
        S292 Archer level 46
        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
          well, r2 is earning VERY HUGE amounts of money from cashers. about $2 per sockting rod, $1 per lvl 2 gem purchased, etc. and they have many players. that aside, some players cash on multiple servers. so why not make a non-casher server as a show of appreciation to loyal non-casher players. anything else to say?
          Because there is no appreciation needed for free loaders?

The appreciation is given, by allowing them to play the game without minimum VIP charge.

Comment

Because there is no appreciation needed for free loaders?

The appreciation is given, by allowing them to play the game without minimum VIP charge.
            or locking them out of certain game features.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
              or locking them out of certain game features.
              What features are they locked out of?

The point is that to have a server, it costs money. We have not gotten to the point yet, where we can just give stuff away for free. Someone has to pay for it.

I have a brillant idea, those that want a server that is free of those that spend money, should contact 7roads or whoever owns the rights to this game and ask them for their own license. I am sure they will give it to you at no cost, and then you can have your free server

Comment

The point is that to have a server, it costs money. We have not gotten to the point yet, where we can just give stuff away for free. Someone has to pay for it.

I have a brillant idea, those that want a server that is free of those that spend money, should contact 7roads or whoever owns the rights to this game and ask them for their own license. I am sure they will give it to you at no cost, and then you can have your free server
                was meant as "by allowing them to play the game without _____" I was adding onto what you said.

Comment

lmao if they release a non cash server. Ill definitely be quitting my current server and start over there. Everyone will. Why bother playing as a casher if you get everything free ina non cash server. Please stop with these stupid suggestions. I am sorry but it's true it is stupid and will never happen. Everyone will flock there instead of the casher servers and then the game will get no profit. Then it will shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    was meant as "by allowing them to play the game without _____" I was adding onto what you said.
                    that is great, I was confused by what you were saying there.

I have respect for those that play without spending money, I have one server that I spent money on a VIP and I will spend no more than $60 extra. I have another that I am playing without spending a dime in. I had VIP for the one hour that we got for free, and I am enjoying both characters. Granted the free one is a bit under geared, but on the other hand I was able to save just under 200K kyanite for when I used the 1 hour VIP and managed to clear the level 30 to 40 map for the 1 million gold to upgrade buildings and the 72 tokens which helped get 1 million extra gold.

I just want people to understand that you cannot have something for free. Someone has to pay for it, be it your parents when you are younger. Or, the kindness of strangers when you get older and need a helping hand. A game is not life threatening and does not require you to get a hand out.

Comment

=D funny thread. No1 pays then no1 plays. And in my experiance most are friendly players they help you out!!! Winning guildbattles help on nm mode's etc.
                      So if it would even be possible to have a freeplay server how long will you last? No challenge left,true gamers will be on top wenn
                      all have similar stats and would those guys help you get stronger enable you to threat their arena rank?(theres always some1 stronger,smarter or more skilled then you) Iam proud free play i do lots free balens things earnend my wings and a weapon cloak sure
                      same lev(54) cashers beat me but they need to spend real cash or camp longer . Instead of having silly daydreams do some
                      surveys upgrade where you can and be strongest freeplayer on your server and inspire others to do same,just do not expect free
                      gain other players payed for with hard earnend rl cash

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                        So those who pay nothing get to leach from those who pay?

Comment

Lol that would be nice wouldn't it?
                          I don't know if i want to know how much the lic fee is for wartune i can bet it is well over 50k usd a year.

Comment

that is great, I was confused by what you were saying there.

I have respect for those that play without spending money, I have one server that I spent money on a VIP and I will spend no more than $60 extra. I have another that I am playing without spending a dime in. I had VIP for the one hour that we got for free, and I am enjoying both characters. Granted the free one is a bit under geared, but on the other hand I was able to save just under 200K kyanite for when I used the 1 hour VIP and managed to clear the level 30 to 40 map for the 1 million gold to upgrade buildings and the 72 tokens which helped get 1 million extra gold.

I just want people to understand that you cannot have something for free. Someone has to pay for it, be it your parents when you are younger. Or, the kindness of strangers when you get older and need a helping hand. A game is not life threatening and does not require you to get a hand out.
                            Most here seem to be fully clueless as to costs invlved. They fail to understand that basic full t1 line (that will run you a fantastic first person shooter server with 30 to 50 simo users) is min 600 usd a month. And if you go over x band width you will be charge a few usd per gig (10+usd a gig extra). A basic t1 line will not run a mmorpg server with 100 to 1k users at any given time.

I don't know maybe it is the fact that I am a industry insider I am a game developer and i do know the costs involved in this. I have heard the whole "well wartune is a simple game" nonsense used to try and explain the costs down. But shoot this game uses about 1 to 2 meg a hour band width per hour per user. Now if you do the math for a single server ill use silver towers where i am.

1hourx24megx500users (estimated low side we have 4 guilds that each have 20+ members on at any given time plus many smaller guilds 5 to 10 members)
                            Total band width daily per server based on my low side estimates
                            12,000,000,000 12 gb a day bandwidth usage.

Maybe ill fire up a band width monitor aimed at firefox and let wartune idle for 24 hours and get a better set of statistics.
                            But fact is for just one month we are talking
                            360,000,000,000 That is 360 Gigs That puts wartune in to a higher tier of service and charges.

So every one needs to think before they post things like this.

My 600 a month estimate is for a webserver for a medium to large company or pay to play first person shooter server.
                            I personally do not like fps games but i ran a p2p server with a few friends for a couple years we made about 400 to 500 a month on it total lol. Only 4 of us though so was nice for late teens working fast food joint jobs

Comment

As this is not a Beginner Guide section topic, I'm moving this thread to Game Discussions section. Please keep threads in their relevant section of the forums. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X