No announcement yet.

with every update, the player who does not give money, it's harder to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) on such a server thousands and thousands of non cashers shall come hoping they might be top on this server which leads to ....lag. Of course you will also have a lot more competition than on a normal server and you shall see that you might even have a lower rank in here than on a normal server with cashers

2) is there anyone around here who never asked a casher for help in mpd?(I refer to high level players), quite few. You seem to forget that higher lvl mpds are really hard and can't be done without cashers unless the non cashers camp a lot (a really slow leveling). Fast leveling is suicidal even for low cashers. The fact that cashers exist on your server means that you are not forced to camp so much at certain levels, even though the 'slow leveling' is a nice tactic, not everyone has that patience.

3) You also forget that at least 50% of the events are cross server. So why you are depressed about the fact that the cashers on your server are unreachable, you forget that you will have to do bg and arena every single day and get slaughtered there, not to mention cw once a month. How are you going to enjoy your non casher server then?Or ar you going to come here and say that is not fair for non casher servers to meet cashers server and that they should create more non casher servers so thay you can do those events only with them?

4) costs and other stuff that people mentioned already and from which results there won't ever be such a server

Comment

I am a non-casher and think this idea is valid; I would love the competitiveness and skill that would come from it instead of a server being dominated by a select few heavy cashers

I play on a server where there are no free balens. I powered lvl to 55 and was one of the first few of my server to hit 70.

-I run LL with pure non-casher teams really easy, haven't ran nm LL yet with just non-cashers so far only medium cashers knights or archers can handle tanking it but seen non-cash mages solo heal just fine.... but my point, you dont need cashers to drag us non-cashers through dungeons.

-only cross server event that would be worse is group arena... others would have minimal side-effects from loss of br from less nm runs.. if you arent cashing doesnt matter if the rest of your server is in terms of individual battle rating for cw and bg.... wb would be much better for gold gain, getting top 3 rewards daily improving astrals

-I do not know about costs, so my opinion is un-valid here but I am sure they earn enough to support an extra server(still have free loader problem), but a new server isnt complete losses, they do earn money from advertisements(which is no small sum) which would cover most of the operating costs of a new server

Comment

I doubt they will make a new server for free, best they can come with is an old server that has some lease for few years before it will be merged to another old server.
        Seems their business goal is to make new servers for people interested in dominating (cashing), I could be wrong but I dont see the harm using old servers for free platform.
        Maybe moving those still interested in cashing to other servers first.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Why would anyone Pay if they could get everything for free? That makes no sense from a business standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
            Why would anyone Pay if they could get everything for free? That makes no sense from a business standpoint.
            They won't, I'm not sure what the OP means. Free server doesn't mean they get everything for free.
            Same events but without the purchasing stuff so it will be a very crippled version.
            Just free competition inside same server, they will get pounded hard on cross-server events like bg or arena.
            Atleast that's what I get from the gist of it.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
              So those who pay nothing get to leach from those who pay?
              pretty much +1 on this.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

-I do not know about costs, so my opinion is un-valid here but I am sure they earn enough to support an extra server(still have free loader problem), but a new server isnt complete losses, they do earn money from advertisements(which is no small sum) which would cover most of the operating costs of a new server
                What advertisements? I don't see any advertisements in-game oO

Also I really doubt each in-game server is in fact a separate machine, the game seems lightweight enough to run several "servers" on one machine.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  What advertisements? I don't see any advertisements in-game oO

Also I really doubt each in-game server is in fact a separate machine, the game seems lightweight enough to run several "servers" on one machine.

Mainly directed at the R2 servers, the "free balen" offers are all forms of advertisement. most other host sites have significantly less advertisement.

Comment

Ok so by free server you mean they're still allowed to get free balens?
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

you are just an idiot..i'm an non-casher lvl 58 archer and beat most of the ppl from my sv ...only a few can beat meat coz they decided to lvl up over 60 fast and spend to much for gems..i have lvl 3 clothing from event...you are rly stupid why would u want no events it's our only chance to get free items withut money..
                      Server: 128 (Facebook)
                      Player Name: LeGe
                      Player Level: 71 - Talents lvl83 / Holy Seal lvl 71 so don't even think about stunning me:P
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Honor Title: Imperial Commander
                      Battle Rating : 97386
                      Guild Name: Asylum
                      Sylph: Gaia - 4 stars

Comment

Crypt keys and socketing rods are easy to get. Once you get to 70 you don't really spend them so they stack up. I have over 50 of each just from spinning guild wheels. I've never bought balens and its pretty impossible to win against someone who's put even 500 into the game. In the last class wars I was getting owned by level 60s and I'm level 78 . They had higher rage at the start and were stronger despite the level differences. The funny thing is the game is getting so boring now that I've seen huge balen spenders quit and by huge I mean they've put over 10k into the game. Why spend that much money just to quit.

Comment

My concern about the game is, while it's indeed mostly a P2W game, it's focussed too much on balen.
                          You don't need that many cash events to be able to run a game and its servers. Guild Wars 2 survives very easily with a shop that doesn't offer any items that make you stronger.
                          R2 can do that too. But as a business it's more attractive to people to buy things that will make them stronger, hence the way they do things.

Also small edit:

This game doesn't needs a cash shop at all to survive, with just the VIP status people buy, it should be more than enough (VIP status =/= casher).
                          At least 60-70 percent of the playerbase has a VIP status, and for a huge playerbase and 300+ servers that's alot of income.
                          The cash shop is purely there for the main profit and to attract people who don't mind paying alot to be strong.
                          Having said that, I hope people will stop making dumb quotes like 'Without cashers, no Wartune'.
                          Said it before, R2 is a business first, anything else comes after that. Live with it or find another game.

(And yes I'm a casher too, not heavy but a casher nonetheless)
                          Last edited by IggyBousse; 09-30-2013, 07:49 AM.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                          X