Battle ground a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    without bw wana get it without buffs but cant avoid the10% buff -_- ill be coming
    Good for u But let me ask...What br u have now? and 10% is now our permanent buff and part of base br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i dont have similiar br to theirs and yet i disagree with you....
      BR is not the end all be all of pvp. If a person does not how to use what they have they are a easy kill. If some one with lower br knows how to use what they have they are harder to kill. I have with no dryads blessing killed people with up to 7 and 8k higher br.

Think of it this way if all that br is coming from only a couple stats say for mage mdef and matk v knight with medium mdef lowish patk high block high hp medium high pdef who is going to win? the mage in my idea there has 8k higher br from very high mdef matk.

At first it would seem the mage has a advantage but knight has intercept chance to drain huge ammounts of rage. Now the mage lost all his mdef hits with basic attack does no damage because block blocks triggers enhanced block gaining 4% of high hp.

My knight for example over 100 hits will block 60+ regaining 4% hp of all but 30k over 100 hits i will regain 60k hp on top of my 30k hp. My effective hp is 90k im only lvl 51 br just over 30k. Im a hard target to kill solo pvp because of that. Granted most pvp fightsdo not go for 100 hits.

I honestly would have a good chance of winning against mages with 5k more br.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Good for u But let me ask...What br u have now? and 10% is now our permanent buff and part of base br
        just 36k but in 19 days ill have guild mount and will start leveling my astrals so i expect having 40k in a week or so :/

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
        BR is not the end all be all of pvp. If a person does not how to use what they have they are a easy kill. If some one with lower br knows how to use what they have they are harder to kill. I have with no dryads blessing killed people with up to 7 and 8k higher br.

Think of it this way if all that br is coming from only a couple stats say for mage mdef and matk v knight with medium mdef lowish patk high block high hp medium high pdef who is going to win? the mage in my idea there has 8k higher br from very high mdef matk.

At first it would seem the mage has a advantage but knight has intercept chance to drain huge ammounts of rage. Now the mage lost all his mdef hits with basic attack does no damage because block blocks triggers enhanced block gaining 4% of high hp.

My knight for example over 100 hits will block 60+ regaining 4% hp of all but 30k over 100 hits i will regain 60k hp on top of my 30k hp. My effective hp is 90k im only lvl 51 br just over 30k. Im a hard target to kill solo pvp because of that. Granted most pvp fightsdo not go for 100 hits.

yep....but i know how to use mystufs which is why i can kill knights 10k+ br then me and mages 7-8k br more then me....however knight intercept cant really touch the mage,he could keep using resto to keep the troops alive(what i do when takes time to kill knight)lets duel?

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post

51v with 30k br? What here special? Only big numbers...60% block? U have 3k+? Big heal? You get 100 hits or 10 in Fight? this is rly funny men but...have your dream

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

just 36k but in 19 days ill have guild mount and will start leveling my astrals so i expect having 40k in a week or so :/

yep....but i know how to use mystufs which is why i can kill knights 10k+ br then me and mages 7-8k br more then me....however knight intercept cant really touch the mage,he could keep using resto to keep the troops alive(what i do when takes time to kill knight)lets duel?
            U are 59 and you want jump 20k+ br here xD?! Sry but if u lvlup with 45k will be good

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              U are 59 and you want jump 20k+ br here xD?! Sry but if u lvlup with 45k will be good
              it isnt imposibble but would take lot sof time lol ill probaly stay till 50-55k and IC then lvl either way im fine as long as i get IC before 60

Comment

Originally posted by R214798859 View Post
                I'm prob not the only one getting frustrated over this but thought i'd vent and see what other people's opinions are.

The HUGE differences of strengths in battle ground. I'm lvl 59, have 42k ish br, which I guess is average to normal. So you start battle ground and end up with people same level who have 55k br, like what the hell? They are either hopped up on balens, or abuse (yes I call it abuse) the system by never levelling for 10 months or whatever. This makes battle ground so uneven it's NO fun for 75% of players.

SIMPLE FIX: Base battle ground team matching on BATTLE RATING, not LEVEL and you will see an entirely different event, where all people are evenly matched and actually all have fun.

Rant over, discuss...

No because battle rating seriously differs between toons. Simple answer BG's in levels of 5's. 30-34, 35-39, etc etc etc...

Comment

One thing about BG as is that I would like to change is the groups. In some cases they are waaaaaay unfair.
                  i.e. I once fought a bg with me lv 64, all other members on my side less than lv 60 while opponents had 10, maybe more, monsters of lv 63-64 BR 52k+.
                  Another time I fought a BG so weird me that all I did was farming - in my team were 3-4 monsters that killed all spawns (not bad since I was at the time lv 60).

As far as the overall BG it is fair, at least as much as a BG can be, and if you keep a low profile you can harvest quite a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    One thing about BG as is that I would like to change is the groups. In some cases they are waaaaaay unfair.
                    i.e. I once fought a bg with me lv 64, all other members on my side less than lv 60 while opponents had 10, maybe more, monsters of lv 63-64 BR 52k+.
                    Another time I fought a BG so weird me that all I did was farming - in my team were 3-4 monsters that killed all spawns (not bad since I was at the time lv 60).

As far as the overall BG it is fair, at least as much as a BG can be, and if you keep a low profile you can harvest quite a lot.
                    play the old one as a lot of us had to with ppl 10-20 levels ahead of us. Its bg... it's a war, dont expect Fair.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

so how will this BR based BG occur? if I take off all my gear before entering BG and get like 20k BR will I be able to join the 20k BG or is the game gonna match me with my real BR? this would be to easy to exploit by so many players I can't even imagine the river of tears that would follow
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I would change the insignia/honor reward to scale with each bracket. It makes no sense that the reward for 69-60 bg is the same for the 44-35 bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798859 View Post
                          I'm prob not the only one getting frustrated over this but thought i'd vent and see what other people's opinions are.

The HUGE differences of strengths in battle ground. I'm lvl 59, have 42k ish br, which I guess is average to normal. So you start battle ground and end up with people same level who have 55k br, like what the hell? They are either hopped up on balens, or abuse (yes I call it abuse) the system byr never levelling for 10 months or whatever. This makes battle ground so uneven it's NO fun for 75% of players.

SIMPLE FIX: Base battle ground team matching on BATTLE RATING, not LEVEL and you will see an entirely different event, where all people are evenly matched and actually all have fun.

Rant over, discuss...
                          One think u must do to feel great in BG

IGN : MsKorupsi
                          server : 3
                          level : 69
                          BR : 200k++
                          knights fable

Comment

Ahh, So battle rating makes more of a difference than level ? So what if im 20kbr with level 80 troops (All i have to do is take my armor off ) ,,, Now i can sit there and let you kill me, While its impossible for you to kill my troops.. Think before you speak

Comment

My biggest complaint about the battle ground is that now I'm at the crusader level I can lose a lot of honor by being killed only a couple of times.. One night I was only hit twice... One person took almost 200 of my honor the other almost 400 points... that's almost 600 points in one event!!! Considering the fact that it takes a long time for me to earn that much honor, I've decided it's better for me not to even go into the battle ground or if I do.. go in during the last few minutes and don't bother collecting any crystals. To me that's just not fun at all.. So.. I don't enjoy the battle ground like I used to. ...Why do people have to take that much honor in that event??? The game needs to have some other ways for players to make honor, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one with this complaint.

Comment

There are 2 solutions to make honor in BGs:
                                -get above average BR for your bracket and avoid dryads, also don't rush your honor rank until your BR can cope with the new honor rank
                                -get high level VIP (5+) for less honor loss
                                And unless you cash enough to make your BR high enough for each time you enter a different bracket it's nice to slow down a bit in the lower brackets to make as high honor rank as you can get.
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X