Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Battle ground a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Okay.. so it appears my only solution is to just stay out of the Battle Ground until I can get my BR up to at least 61K... LOL... yeah.. that's pretty boring..but it's a logical solution. And yes I go in and spend time checking everyone's BR before I even decide to stay in the room.... Before I was penalized with losing honor, I could put up with losing some battles.. I could win a few too. It's just not fun in the BG anymore.. that's my whole complaint.. I know it might be hard for some to understand. Also I make every effort to avoid leveling up too fast.. This game is all about high Battle Ratings... not high levels.
    Last edited by Cattnip; 09-12-2013, 04:50 AM.

    Comment


    • #77
      actually it's about both. and you don't need 60k BR , just try to reach 45k at least
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

      Comment


      • #78
        creamy

        Give me a link where it say that you can get 200 honour per kill. I have killed a lot of IC end i got same amout of HC so give me a link. I do get the same amout of HP each kill and at the end you get x 5 amout of HP points in two BG. Someone is laying either me or you.
        Mage level 72 br 107k.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
          creamy

          Give me a link where it say that you can get 200 honour per kill. I have killed a lot of IC end i got same amout of HC so give me a link. I do get the same amout of HP each kill and at the end you get x 5 amout of HP points in two BG. Someone is laying either me or you.
          Everyone knows you get 200 killing higher ranks. No one here is facing the same problem as you.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
            creamy

            Give me a link where it say that you can get 200 honour per kill. I have killed a lot of IC end i got same amout of HC so give me a link. I do get the same amout of HP each kill and at the end you get x 5 amout of HP points in two BG. Someone is laying either me or you.
            You're the one "laying", or actually simply being stupid.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
              No it is not like creamy said here is the link and go look for your self. I am HC and i get the same amout of HP either i kill LD or crusader. I get
              74 HP per kill. On the other hand if i am destryed by crusader i can lose up too 400 HP when killed.
              http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Honor
              Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
              creamy

              Give me a link where it say that you can get 200 honour per kill. I have killed a lot of IC end i got same amout of HC so give me a link. I do get the same amout of HP each kill and at the end you get x 5 amout of HP points in two BG. Someone is laying either me or you.
              Hang on... First you blindly trust a Wiki... When someone points out that said wiki just completely bashed your argument, you suddenly demand proof? What happened to your undying trust in Wiki! Shame on you!

              Anyhow:

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_77.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1674211

              That's for calling me a "layer"... Go eat your words and learn the game like a good boy.

              Comment


              • #82
                i have to disagree as far as bg being fairly matched. i have 5 characters on the wartune website and 1 on the fb wartune. out of the 6, i have 4 that are lvls 46 to 51 with br ranging from 15000+ to 21000+. even with my lvl 51 titled at warrior with br of 20000+ mage with special clothes items and wings, lvl 40/45 weapons and armor, mage attack enhancements making my attack rating 7800-11000, plus acadamy enhancements at 65%+, and potions at +120. i still get spanked by players at lvls 3-5 lvls below me and their br are most times in 25000 to 40000. truthfully i do not see how that is fair. the sad part is most times bgs are my only way of gettting honor or insignia (work during most bgs times) and the arena is almost the same exact way i battled 30 times yesterday out of the 30 we only won 3 again the br are waaaay above the other 2 players and theirs are at 45000+. i love wartunes but bc of this i am getting to the point of whats the point of playing. sorry r2 just the way i feel

                Comment


                • #83
                  you should stop making new characters and just focus on 1. atm I am doing relatively well in the BG and i am a minimum casher (VIP +clothing level 1, no wings) with honor rank above crusader in the 50 BGs. I don't feel simpathy for anyone that doesn't want to learn how to properly play this game and blames others or the game for their own faults.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    you should stop making new characters and just focus on 1. atm I am doing relatively well in the BG and i am a minimum casher (VIP +clothing level 1, no wings) with honor rank above crusader in the 50 BGs. I don't feel simpathy for anyone that doesn't want to learn how to properly play this game and blames others or the game for their own faults.
                    my feelings exactly

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      There is no possible method to sort out BG's to the point that you'd consider it "fair". If brackets are based on level (as it currently is), players who "slow-level" dominate. If it's based on BR, you'll find lots of high level players swapping out stat astrals (and other things) to minimize their BR - in which case, again, you'll still have dominators. Seriously, guys, there is no perfectly fair mechanic for bracketing BG. Only bracket system that can make it "fair" is to KEEP a bracketing system in place over a long period of time - this lets all players gradually adjust to it and have the chance to be in the "upper-spectrum" of its limitations.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Even if we give everyone max stats, they'll complain about class difference. So I'd say screw the false sense of "fair".
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                        {OuO**

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Even if we give everyone max stats, they'll complain about class difference. So I'd say screw the false sense of "fair".
                          Unfortunately, many of the people who come here complaining about it being unfair would only consider BG's fair if they can go in and kill everyone on the opposing team without the possibility of dying even to opponents with 100% dryads.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by inkaflare View Post
                            i have to disagree as far as bg being fairly matched. i have 5 characters on the wartune website and 1 on the fb wartune. out of the 6, i have 4 that are lvls 46 to 51 with br ranging from 15000+ to 21000+. even with my lvl 51 titled at warrior with br of 20000+ mage with special clothes items and wings, lvl 40/45 weapons and armor, mage attack enhancements making my attack rating 7800-11000, plus acadamy enhancements at 65%+, and potions at +120. i still get spanked by players at lvls 3-5 lvls below me and their br are most times in 25000 to 40000. truthfully i do not see how that is fair. the sad part is most times bgs are my only way of gettting honor or insignia (work during most bgs times) and the arena is almost the same exact way i battled 30 times yesterday out of the 30 we only won 3 again the br are waaaay above the other 2 players and theirs are at 45000+. i love wartunes but bc of this i am getting to the point of whats the point of playing. sorry r2 just the way i feel
                            LMAO, what I understand from your post, you are level 51 with 20k br? And you complain getting spanked? My brother is level 50 with 45k br (49k br with BW) also get spanked by players who are higher level than him (a level 54 with 48k br) and with almost same br range (coz the higher level player already completed his 50 pve set), yet he didn't complain about that. And you are already complaining with just that br? He also just have level 1 wings and no balen mount and not a vip. I don't know if you know the amount of effort if you compare a 20k br and 45k br in the same level range that is why you are thinking having the same br as yours should already dominate your bg bracket. And you blame those players levels 3-5 below you for having that br range you mentioned? LOL

                            BG has always been based on level for a looooong time now, brackets have been changed but still based on levels. That's why others found a way to adapt by slow leveling ('level camping' if that will make you happy). I dunno why others still can't adapt and will just go in forums complaining and blaming?
                            Last edited by rheasteer; 09-12-2013, 05:29 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I'm not complaining about the BR lvls in the battle ground.. we all know those people have spent either loads of time or money or both to gain their BR lvls. What I hate is going in there and losing half a weeks honor by getting hit only twice.. But if you all think that's fair then nothing I can say is gonna change your mind. I'm not gonna waste my time fighting in there.. I may have lower than average BR.. but I'm not STUPID!!... Can anyone answer me this question? Can we use the double honor scroll for guild battles? We get 800 if we win a battle.. so if I use a scroll in there will I get 1600?
                              Last edited by Cattnip; 09-12-2013, 07:44 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Cattnip View Post
                                I'm not complaining about the BR lvls in the battle ground.. we all know those people have spent either loads of time or money or both to gain their BR lvls. What I hate is going in there a losing half a weeks honor by getting hit only twice.. But if you all think that's fair then nothing I can say is gonna change your mind. I'm not gonna waste my time fighting in there.. I may have lower than average BR.. but I'm not STUPID!!... Can anyone answer me this question? Can we use the double honor scroll for guild battles? We get 800 if we win a battle.. so if I use a scroll in there will I get 1600?
                                It will not work for GB. Only for BGs.
                                If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                                Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                                So if you love a flower, let it be.
                                Love it not about possession.
                                Love is about appreciation.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X